• 1 month later...
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

I love Muse too. I saw them live at the V Festival. Absolutely amazing. I wasn't actauly that interested in them before that but now I love them.:punk:

you saw them live at V fest.! :shocked: ahhh! i was in Cambridge around that time and i was feeling very sour about not being able to go. I thought the SMBH at V. fest was amazing, especially the kaoss pad solo :bleh:

I love their music so much :D

I've never seen them live....yet :mf_rosetinted:

they came to my city but i missed them

Matt's voice is very.... special... unique... he rocks.

I just wanted to say this D:

bleh, they came to my city last year too, and i didn't know about them then! : ( but well, they did say they would come back...

hope you get to catch them live too!

yes, matt's voice is so unique! and he's amazing at the piano as well, not forgetting his awesome guitar skills as well!

bleh, they came to my city last year too, and i didn't know about them then! : ( but well, they did say they would come back...

yes, matt's voice is so unique! and he's amazing at the piano as well, not forgetting his awesome guitar skills as well!

OMG yeah he's amazing at the piano!:shocked:

I remember now, after this one song, cant remember what it was, but i just stood there speechless, it was so amazing.

I have the same history as you, i knew that they were coming to my city but i was like "Oh, that's good, i like Time is Running Out"

I think "Sing For Absolution" is one of the most beautiful songs i've ever heard...the lyrics, the tune, the voice... everything is just perfect in that song

Edited by Kissable

I have the same history as you, i knew that they were coming to my city but i was like "Oh, that's good, i like Time is Running Out"

I think "Sing For Absolution" is one of the most beautiful songs i've ever heard...the lyrics, the tune, the voice... everything is just perfect in that song

I agree that sing for absolution is one of the most beautiful. It is one of my favorite songs by Muse=]

I'm a huge fan of Muse !!! I saw them live last year, guess where??? At the Parc des Princes :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

They were amazing, people were jumping like mad during the show.

Though I have to admit that the crowd was bigger at Mika's show :wink2:

Fave songs : plug in baby, hysteria, kinghts of cydonia.

I'm a huge fan of Muse !!! I saw them live last year, guess where??? At the Parc des Princes :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

They were amazing, people were jumping like mad during the show.

Though I have to admit that the crowd was bigger at Mika's show :wink2:

Fave songs : plug in baby, hysteria, kinghts of cydonia.

yeah i saw the trailer for mika's parc de prince show - the crowd is so huge! hmm, but muse's wembley show last year was pretty large too isn't it?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn't know this thread excisted!

I am a MUSE fan too! Well, my boyfriend was first and after listening to them a lot I became one too. I saw their Haarp tour on DVD, it was amazing, I so hope to see them live once!

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys! i did a cover of muse's Starlight on acoustic guitar, it sounds really awesome on acoustic, i had to cover it! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWXh3W206lE

Your voice is so freakin' awesome

i loove them! they came here last year but i couldn`t see them :sad:

hopelly they will come back soon :punk:

You're not the only one :/

I hope they tour latinamerica again sometime soon so we can see them

• 2 months later...

I love Muse.

I discovered their music a few months back and knew immediately that they were my new favourite band.

I'd say my favourite songs at the moment are Sing for Absolution, Take a Bow and Micro Cuts. But I really like all of their songs. :wub2: