Possible Life In Cartoon Motion plagiarism?

There's currently an ad on tv in Australia where a woman is carrying a beaver around with her everywhere. You keep thinking for the whole ad "They can't mean what I think they mean" but they do. It is for feminine hygeine products.:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: a beaver???? oh good god! :naughty::naughty:

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

597px-American_Beaver.jpg

Distant cousin of the platypus!

But seriously, I don't get it. How did that ever become a euphemism for....

Y'know what? Nevermind. There are some things in this world I just don't need to know.

Besides, sometimes it's really fun to be the one who doesn't get it. The looks on other people's faces are priceless! :punk:

i hate that patito fea cd cover :thumbdown:

i think its vulgar and ugly !

there are too much soap operas about "ugly betty" or "liebe in berlin" or some in russian they all are the same there are NO difference between them you always know how it will end :boxed:

i ike ugly betty because there is MIKAs song and its not that plain, but others are just......

STUPID.

sorry if somebody likes them, its only my opinion.

Distant cousin of the platypus!

But seriously, I don't get it. How did that ever become a euphemism for....

Y'know what? Nevermind. There are some things in this world I just don't need to know.

Besides, sometimes it's really fun to be the one who doesn't get it. The looks on other people's faces are priceless! :punk:

uhoooo....beavers and squirells now...the rodents are taking over!

You know what? For a while now I've been seeing LICM design everywhere, not just that CD cover we are seeing now.On TV, in magazines, you name it.And it's not just some loose reference, it's something very noticeable.In a way, it shows the success of the design when it's copied so much, but it also shows people's lack of creativity and ethics.

The trailing stars and clouds? OK they are just reminiscent to me of an era and a design style (which I've read is described as pop art, but since I know nothing about art I wouldn't have a clue)... Even the flowers you could get away with and just say you were nodding to that era... But its the cogs that get me!! The cogs are pure MIKA!

• 2 weeks later...