Possible Life In Cartoon Motion plagiarism?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. It's only the front cover and it is small but it looks real.

Yeah...here's what I posted before...but noone seemed to notice...

did you find a pic of the back of it? That still so strange. Why would anybody even want to do that, especially casablanca....

Omg, there is even the piano, I mean the piano, how did I miss that, it's Mika's piano!

I know!!! And the little yellow arrows...

did you find a pic of the back of it? That still so strange. Why would anybody even want to do that, especially casablanca....

Nah...all the stuff I found in Google said "translate this page" so I was like "forget it"

Just a question in regards to the bolded part: what do you mean?

I think it's not practical that Yasmine and Mika would approve such a thing. I mean even if she lets her drawings be used (with credits of course) it wouldn't be the exact same ones on LICM..

I think it's not practical that Yasmine and Mika would approve such a thing. I mean even if she lets her drawings be used (with credits of course) it wouldn't be the exact same ones on LICM..

ummm... complicated

the cd is already out.. so it would de difficult! they won`t make the same cd with another cover

That third picture made my jaw drop and I don't know why. It kinda reminded me of "Love Today" (in the LiCM booklet) and I don't know why. It doesn't look like it really, maybe apart from the colour purple lol....but everything about it is just so DaWack and MIKA.

Oh, and you guys...you KNOW I love you :wub2:

That third picture made my jaw drop and I don't know why. It kinda reminded me of "Love Today" (in the LiCM booklet) and I don't know why. It doesn't look like it really, maybe apart from the colour purple lol....but everything about it is just so DaWack and MIKA.

Oh, and you guys...you KNOW I love you :wub2:

hahahah yesss

i think the same!

even that they copied :mf_rosetinted:

I like the idea of spamming. It would make a change from being spammed. :naughty:

WE don't need to spam MIKA...we need to visit the sites of the people who plagiarised and politely accuse them!! Is there a myspace?

ummm... complicated

the cd is already out.. so it would de difficult! they won`t make the same cd with another cover

No, if you sue them and win, part of the injunction would be to remove all the offending materials from the shelves.

I cannot believe EMI would be so stupid as to allow plagiarized art.

Money prehaps? :naughty:

Even if it is all licensed, I'm still not keen, it still looks odd. :blink::thumbdown:

lalalalala i can't hear you...

It looks stupid on their C.D.:fisch::mf_rosetinted:

i'm just saying that if a C.D. has to use the art form mika's, must it be that one!!??

well, could it be possible that yasmine also designed that cover?:blink:

No way, it's argentina...and all the artworks are done for design companies and that stuff

I guess Patito Feo has a team for that job, because they have an image with the clothes characters use, the posters, the colors etc

This is rediculous!!!! The similarity is uncanny. I think the arrows are what did it for us. Yeah it's definately too alike.

Yeah, not only the arrows, but... THE PIANO!!!!!!!

well, could it be possible that yasmine also designed that cover?:blink:

No no... impossible.

In Argentina or any other country... sometimes designs come from the other part of the world. Internet makes it possible.

But in this particular case there's no way, this has nothing to do with Yasmine.

Yeah, not only the arrows, but... THE PIANO!!!!!!!

No no... impossible.

In Argentina or any other country... sometimes designs come from the other part of the world. Internet makes it possible.

But in this particular case there's no way, this has nothing to do with Yasmine.

The copy of the piano is just sheer madness!!!! It's an almost exact copy, and it makes us mad!

OMG!

Is this plagiarism? The drawings aren't copyrighted, are they?

They look a bit too similar:shocked:

When Mika was in Australia, Mouselle gave him a bag she had made that had Billy Brown on it. Whilst he was very appreciative, he was very quick to make sure she wasn't planning on making them to sell or anything, because the images are copyrighted. But I'm not sure if that only applies to the characters that he and Yasmine created or to the whole look...

So, is there anybody on here who's a myspace friend of Yasmine? Maybe that would be another way of getting the information across...