Is tehre something 'going on' between Mika and Cherisse?

mikas-rainbow

hahhaa

i take the chalange of dating mika for a few weeks :mf_rosetinted:

if i`m lucky i will ended pregment! :bleh:

hahhahaha noooo pleaseee

you will end...pregnant??? :shocked::boxed:

gosh how fertile you are in your fifteen!:naughty:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. And it's a lot better than all those thread like: Is Mika gay? ZOMG MiKa iZ sOoOo ScHmExy!:thumbdown:

Yeah. I was very curious too in the beginning, but now I don't care

OK, you showed really well how funny you can be. Now...

Be nice to the newbies :thumb_yello: you were newbies doing silly questions some time ago...

I always thought there was not such thing as 'I don't care', I ended up discovering some people here that wanted to believe that themselves, but finally the truth was THEY DID CARE. So don't ask me to understand your thoughts. I just can't, since I'm someone who cares a little and sees nothing wrong in that

PS: I liked Pam's theory...you know, that has happened before with some bands and their ..hhmm!!... Stylists, cameramen, assistants, etc etc, and of course, groupies :naughty:

PS2: with YOU, I mean you all, not just Linde :)

i'd recommend this!:thumb_yello:

shrine.jpg

thats a lot of duct tape....:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Be nice to the newbies :thumb_yello: you were newbies doing silly questions some time ago...

yea, pretty sure i still do that...

FINALLY!

Someone has noticed how close him and Mikey are, I thought I was going to explode waiting for anyone else to see it.:roftl::roftl:

innit? I mean it's so obvious...and everyone's focusing on this Cherisse issue...pfff:roftl:

I love that he doesn't flaunt every guy or girl he happens to be seen with, to make the press take an interest. It's good that his private life is private. I suppose one day we'll know for sure if he's with someone, but at the moment I think it's funny that he keeps people guessing. I bet he's having such a laugh.

I love that he doesn't flaunt every guy or girl he happens to be seen with, to make the press take an interest. It's good that his private life is private. I suppose one day we'll know for sure if he's with someone, but at the moment I think it's funny that he keeps people guessing. I bet he's having such a laugh.

I'm agree ... that's certain and logic.

Even I should admit that I go into this kind of play easily. Shame on me.....or NOT because to be honest it's entertaining sometimes!!!! Particularly with my friends,colleagues,... because they can answer or send me in the roses...

I agree, many times when I've hung out with any of my male friends, some people get the wrong idea and start getting over excited thinking somethings going on.

I love the way the big guy keeps everyone guessing, it's really funny:naughty:.

I agree, many times when I've hung out with any of my male friends, some people get the wrong idea and start getting over excited thinking somethings going on.

I love the way the big guy keeps everyone guessing, it's really funny:naughty:.

Oooooh yes :naughty:

My friends cannot imagine some raunchy detail about me because I'm almost all the time with my male best friend which prefer males.

But actually if I'm with an another man it's the beginning of all kind of "cancan" :naughty:

innit? I mean it's so obvious...and everyone's focusing on this Cherisse issue...pfff:roftl:

well, never thought before he had taken a liking to asiatics :mf_rosetinted:

I suppose one day we'll know for sure if he's with someone, but at the moment I think it's funny that he keeps people guessing. I bet he's having such a laugh.

you know, I used to be like him in that aspect. I though it was fun the first time, then I started to see some people got fed up of it, 'cause they thought I was playing with their thoughts and feelings. Hope that won't happen with Mika, since some people's still by my side even not knowing

I always thought there was not such thing as 'I don't care', I ended up discovering some people here that wanted to believe that themselves, but finally the truth was THEY DID CARE. So don't ask me to understand your thoughts. I just can't, since I'm someone who cares a little and sees nothing wrong in that

PS: I liked Pam's theory...you know, that has happened before with some bands and their ..hhmm!!... Stylists, cameramen, assistants, etc etc, and of course, groupies :naughty:

Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry:wink2:

It's just that I was a bit angry yesterday, no offence to anyone.

And yup. That thing with we don't care is a bit weird.

With the I don't care I didn't meant THAT I don't care. I AM curious. But I just meant it doesn't matter to me whether he's gay or not. I mean, he is unreachable anyway:naughty:

I like Pam's theory too. :das:

No really, it makes sense...

And yup. That thing with we don't care is a bit weird.

With the I don't care I didn't meant THAT I don't care. I AM curious. But I just meant it doesn't matter to me whether he's gay or not. I mean, he is unreachable anyway:naughty:

I like Pam's theory too. :das:

No really, it makes sense...

I think the same, I didn't get what you mean, sorry :) I just said some people say that with the meaning of they don't really want to know...

About the theory...

I've read at the Sir Andy Fluffington thread that considering he's not gonna record for some time, he might take the job of "towel - man "

THAT's scary :boxed:

you may need a cameraman to film your DVD extra footage, but why do you need a cameraman on tour when you're not filming it? Humm...

But just let him be there. Greta, Robertina and Ingie would be really glad :biggrin2:

do u mean "we" as in big sis and multifunctional lil brother,or are we,we?

Well u know...neurons at work

it's an absolute WE. :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Now that's gross

But I also want to know the whole story about the vases - sounds very interesting!

BTW ... that reminds me of one-eared Vincent ... who reminds me of Amsterdam

0120-0027_zwoelf_sonnenblumen_in_einer_vase.jpg

ohhhh... the cracked vase with the big daisies, by van gogh.... :shocked:

(for everyone who's never seen allo allo the reference may be incomprehensible.. :naughty:)

romis, believe me no one was making fun of newbies here.. on the contrary. this is not the case.

I totally agree, unlike some people, I wouldn't mind knowing meek's sexuality, and i would like to know who he's dating. maybe i am nosey, but i dont think ppl whould be attacked for threads they started. and I used to have a rep, i know, for starting threads that were already started/ foolish.

and hey, i like this thread.:mf_rosetinted:

I totally agree, unlike some people, I wouldn't mind knowing meek's sexuality, and i would like to know who he's dating. maybe i am nosey, but i dont think ppl whould be attacked for threads they started. and I used to have a rep, i know, for starting threads that were already started/ foolish.

and hey, i like this thread.:mf_rosetinted:

I like this thread too. Otherwise I wouldn't come back every time:roftl:

well you were't the one who came to the cherisse-mika-andy conclusion ,now were u?

never said I would and I wasn't talking about that. :fisch:

and I don't like this thread but that has nothing to do with newbies or ioana. :mf_rosetinted:

I like this thread too. Otherwise I wouldn't come back every time:roftl:

see, as unlikely as cherisse and meeks getting together is in my mind, i think this is a brilliant/creative thread. *hopes mr.Hawtie would be proud*

they were thinking outside the box when they made this thread!:naughty:

now that you guys have mentioned it i'l have to watch the DVD again!!

but really, because they work together maybe they just really good friends... like really good, i agree with one of you.. big brother, little sister thing!! Did you guys ever consider cherisse and luke?

nah no way.. i once heard after the brit awards about mika and adele?!!! but then its all just rumours.. i dont believe it!! i fail to believe it arrr :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

now that you guys have mentioned it i'l have to watch the DVD again!!

but really, because they work together maybe they just really good friends... like really good, i agree with one of you.. big brother, little sister thing!! Did you guys ever consider cherisse and luke?

nah no way.. i once heard after the brit awards about mika and adele?!!! but then its all just rumours.. i dont believe it!! i fail to believe it arrr :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

You know after looking at Lukes pics on Myspace yesterday, and a comment he had on one of them about Cherisse taking him on a 6 hour shopping trip, plus how he ALWAYS carries her off stage at the end of the shows,makes me wonder!! LOL!!!

You know after looking at Lukes pics on Myspace yesterday, and a comment he had on one of them about Cherisse taking him on a 6 hour shopping trip, plus how he ALWAYS carries her off stage at the end of the shows,makes me wonder!! LOL!!!

*gasps* *throws herself on ground and kicks legs*