NEW COSTUME! Who's up for a challenge?

RAK1

Aww thanx Kath, I will keep that in mind for when my *kids* (well one is 22 and just finished uni and will start a job in the Liverpool area in aug/Sept time, and he will need help moving his worldly goods there at some point, and Vix is nearly 19 and has a lot on with her dancing and shows and is moving to London to go to Italia Conti end of august and I need to keep time free so help her sort things, and then hubby has a lot of army coming up so I have no one to leave the dog with).

But once it's all settled I will feel like I can make plans and tbh a lot of it IS that I wouldn't feel safe going on my only lonley onesome, so I'll keep my eyes peeled in future for who's going where and see if I can tag along somehow lol.

OH and todays costume for ROSE guess is.........

a croissant.....Rose is going as a continental breakfast (bet she is too lol). :naughty:

Viv, there's always some of us mad Oldlings going to one Euro gig or other at some point, so feel free to come along with us.

As for your guess, is that buttered or almond?

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha ha!

I KNEW you still had another script in you ;-)

*can only quote one post because her computer doesnt let her use the multi-quote button, and there's far too many responses to keep repeatedly quoting*

Oh yeeeh, Caz still has the magic touch :smoke::naughty:

look! i found some more smilies!

:scot::drunk_sing::boing::licks_lips:

Kath, I refuse to believe that you are boring!

And I think pt 21 of the Oldlings should be called the incontinence thread,LOL!

And before you ask again, I'm NOT going naked!

Are you going........as a stripper?:naughty:

As a giant cigarette?:lmfao: I saw that in a commercial.

Aww thanx Kath, I will keep that in mind for when my *kids* (well one is 22 and just finished uni and will start a job in the Liverpool area in aug/Sept time, and he will need help moving his worldly goods there at some point, and Vix is nearly 19 and has a lot on with her dancing and shows and is moving to London to go to Italia Conti end of august and I need to keep time free so help her sort things, and then hubby has a lot of army coming up so I have no one to leave the dog with).

But once it's all settled I will feel like I can make plans and tbh a lot of it IS that I wouldn't feel safe going on my only lonley onesome, so I'll keep my eyes peeled in future for who's going where and see if I can tag along somehow lol.

OH and todays costume for ROSE guess is.........

a croissant.....Rose is going as a continental breakfast (bet she is too lol). :naughty:

:roftl::punk::roftl:

Are you going........as a stripper?:naughty:

As a giant cigarette?:lmfao: I saw that in a commercial.

hahahaha, i remember those adverts!

maybe Rose is going as a gremlin? Or those people in those adverts dressed in white you try to fight invisible plaque? *images rose fighting imaginary things.....after a mouthful of magic mushrooms haha*

Viv, there's always some of us mad Oldlings going to one Euro gig or other at some point, so feel free to come along with us.

As for your guess, is that buttered or almond?

Thanks rose, I will just try to be less...shy about asking to tag along in future then :) I'll come prepared with my tent, sleeping bag, and er....huggies :naughty: and I was thinking plain cos croissants are greasy enough as it is and I wouldn't want you to slide from your prime position of centre front when all that pushing and shoving starts not to mention how bad a squashed croissant would look after a Mika gig, and I really wouldn't want to picking bits of your costume out of my stilletoes for weeks now would I? :bleh::naughty:

If this helps, try to think laterally.

Continents colliding isn't literal, it's a way of saying it's a merger of sorts.

Hmmmm, laterally, not literally. :blink:

Ha ha, so I'm a strumpet and a donkey? Okay,LOL!

Well, that would be a merger of sorts....:roftl: It appears that Rose is putting her best clues in other threads. Thought I would help you all out by posting them here too. :mf_rosetinted: (and with these type of clues, thinking literally is dan-ger-ous!!!) :shocked:

If this helps, try to think laterally.

Continents colliding isn't literal, it's a way of saying it's a merger of sorts.

Well Mika himself is......:cool:

Ar you going as the man himself!!??:shocked:

continents collide on the MFC :fisch:

You're going as a fluffy chicken, complete with orange, yellow and brown eggs with the letters MFC written on them which you'll randomly pluck out of a hidden bag secretly secured to a body area which is yet to be revealed..

I think I've got too much free time, but if I'm right then YOU are the one with too much free time :lol3::wink2: