Hey

MiKaL00v3

Hello

Well em, I'm new here, well I'm not new new because I've been waiting to be activated for a loooooooong time ( thanx to dcdeb and Standard Toaster for activating me manually !:thumb_yello:) so I've had a big look about and around the forums but still haven't found everything ...

Anyway, I first listened to Mika, em, a loong time ago but I only found this website about two or three weeks ago (btw I think its THE best website in the whole world :arf2:) so there we go...

Or else, em ,thanx to dilak for helping me set this up...and that's about it:naughty:

so seeya,

xXxXxXxXxXx

OMG (I just have to say this) isn't Mika the best singer in the world ?!!

:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

Well em, I'm new here, well I'm not new new because I've been waiting to be activated for a loooooooong time ( thanx to dcdeb and Standard Toaster for activating me manually !:thumb_yello:) so I've had a big look about and around the forums but still haven't found everything ...

Anyway, I first listened to Mika, em, a loong time ago but I only found this website about two or three weeks ago (btw I think its THE best website in the whole world :arf2:) so there we go...

Or else, em ,thanx to dilak for helping me set this up...and that's about it:naughty:

so seeya,

xXxXxXxXxXx

OMG (I just have to say this) isn't Mika the best singer in the world ?!!

:mf_lustslow:

Hahaha!

Funny post. Welcome, in any case, even if you're not "that" new, to the MFC or to Mika's music.

Yes, he is great!

And so is this site, technical glitches and all:bleh:.

Have fun. Are you going to any of the french shows?

welcome dear:wink2:

:yay:

have a great time hear:naughty:

and feel free to pm anything again:thumb_yello:

(yeah he is the best singer ever:punk:)