Mika in Beirut - Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival

racha

Thanks so much for the updates Rose and Racha!

So Lebanon might get same kind of show like Amsterdam, with Georges and the rest? That would be great that they get the lot!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:Update:

Don't think it's quite started yet.

From Racha:

"Golden cage concert is amazing. Didn't stand in a queue. Am already second row."

"Stage looks like Amsterdam. No sign of Andy."

Great!!

This could be down to security and he may not be able to move around as freely as he usually does. But we'll see.

:boxed::blink:

Don't think it's quite started yet.

From Racha:

"Golden cage concert is amazing. Didn't stand in a queue. Am already second row."

"Stage looks like Amsterdam. No sign of Andy."

This could be down to security and he may not be able to move around as freely as he usually does. But we'll see.

*stupid question* Golden cage concert?? :blink:

"Andy just showed up on stage, hyping people, since show is already late by 45 minutes"

:biggrin2:

Wonder why it's late? Waiting for the 7ft icecream? Or for Mika to get out of bed? :lol3:

"Andy just showed up on stage, hyping people, since show is already late by 45 minutes"

45 min since the moment she texted you or since the official beginning of the gig, i.e. 20:00?

because now it's 21:05 in Lebanon.

but 20:00 is too early IMO especially if there's no supporting act...

*stupid question* Golden cage concert?? :blink:

:biggrin2:

Wonder why it's late? Waiting for the 7ft icecream? Or for Mika to get out of bed? :lol3:

The Golden Cage is a sectioned off area in front of the stage, best place to be, right in front of him:wink2:.

You could be right about that, maybe the giant ice cream is stuck in traffic!:floor:

45 min since the moment she texted you or since the official beginning of the gig, i.e. 20:00?

The texts I'm getting are showing Lebanese time and I got that text at 21.45, so I think it should have started at 21.00.

Wait, *calculates* ... 20:00 is - 10pm? That doesn't sound too early to me :bleh:

The Golden Cage is a sectioned off area in front of the stage, best place to be, right in front of him:wink2:.

You could be right about that, maybe the giant ice cream is stuck in traffic!:floor:

Ooooh, alright then. Bit of a posh name for it :naughty:

And yes, it does seem the only plausible explanation at this point :thumb_yello:

The Golden Cage is a sectioned off area in front of the stage, best place to be, right in front of him.

:lmao: knowing how awful traffic is in Beirut, that must be the real reason!!!

The texts I'm getting are showing Lebanese time and I got that text at 21.45, so I think it should have started at 21.00.

21.45 must be the U.E.A time zone---> it's 20.45 in Lebanon, because right now it's 21.30 in Lebanon.

It's becoming a little bit complicated:blink:

soo it should at 21.30 local time, ie now...

Wait, *calculates* ... 20:00 is - 10pm? That doesn't sound too early to me :bleh:

20.00 means 8.00 pm and 21.45 means 9.45 pm ;)

I think you meant you got the text at 20:45 not 21? :blink:

I think you meant you got the text at 20:45 not 21? :blink:

The text shows the time it's sent, from wherever it's sent, and it showed 21.45.

My guess is, Racha still has it on Dubai time.

The text shows the time it's sent, from wherever it's sent, and it showed 21.45.

My guess is, Racha still has it on Dubai time.

Ah okay yeah it could be so..

20.00 is 8pm :naughty:

:lmao:

Okay, so when I said I calculated it, I meant "I counted on my fingers". But still, I did it like 4 times, how did I get it so wrong? *calculates/counts again*

:blush-anim-cl: Oh. :fisch: So I counted from 13 to 20 and then counted the fingers, right? But I thought I'd be clever and not *count* my fingers, but just look at how many were down. And I could see there were two still up, so 12-2 is 10, so 10pm. But ... you know ... I don't have 12 fingers, so really it's ... EIGHT.

Um ... did I mention it's 3am and that I barely slept last night? :lol3:

Yeah, 20:00 sounds pretty early with no support :naughty:

:lmao:

Okay, so when I said I calculated it, I meant "I counted on my fingers". But still, I did it like 4 times, how did I get it so wrong? *calculates/counts again*

:blush-anim-cl: Oh. :fisch: So I counted from 13 to 20 and then counted the fingers, right? But I thought I'd be clever and not *count* my fingers, but just look at how many were down. And I could see there were two still up, so 12-2 is 10, so 10pm. But ... you know ... I don't have 12 fingers, so really it's ... EIGHT.

Um ... did I mention it's 3am and that I barely slept last night? :lol3:

Yeah, 20:00 sounds pretty early with no support :naughty:

I just take two off the last digit, like 13.00 is 3 - 2 so 1pm or 18.00 is 8 - 2 is 6pm etc. :naughty:

BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE 2 FROM 0! :insane:

Edit: 20-2=18 =8pm Oh yeah, I get it :thumb_yello:

I think I'm losing the will to live!:floor::floor::floor:

I'm off to feed the dogs, so I'll bet Racha will text me now:naughty:.