Mika in Beirut - Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival

racha

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow allegra! you are efficient! i still hate time zones though :naughty:

i'm having a nice sangria waiting for reports to come in!

me too i hate time zones... but i like vey much maps :thumb_yello:

so... the two secret agents known by me are placed :cool:

:original: the serious one is in second row standing :cool:

:insane: the crazy one is sitting on the tribune :cool:

so we will have reports form different points of view and different minds :punk:

im afraid of second album.

i dont know why.

i mean when i become a mika fan i had heard only lollipop and big girl. and THEN listened to whole album. but when the new one will come out im gonna listen to it immediately :shocked:

its gonna be strange. :blink:

im afraid of second album.

i dont know why.

i mean when i become a mika fan i had heard only lollipop and big girl. and THEN listened to whole album. but when the new one will come out im gonna listen to it immediately :shocked:

its gonna be strange. :blink:

i'm not afraid of the 2nd album... i know 2 songs already, and i like them very much. i'll trust him for the rest. besides most artist only have 3 or 4 good songs on albums & we still buy it. i have higher hopes then that for his 2nd album, he'll do just fine! :thumb_yello:

Will keep updating as Racha texts me, so hopefully lots to read when you return .

rose, do you ever sleep during his tour, by any chance..? the rate of reports you get/type.. :blink::naughty:

:Update:

"Andy just showed up on stage, hyping people, since show is already late by 45 minutes"

yayyyyy! :punk:

Thanks so much for the updates Rose and Racha!

So Lebanon might get same kind of show like Amsterdam' date=' with Georges and the rest? That would be great that they get the lot![/quote']

who's georges..? :blink:

9877891ly8.jpg

pics already..??!! :shocked:

I should be in the bath but that has changed to the shower... later when it is cooler so I can find out which colour Louboutins he is wearing!

Soooooo wish I was there too! Hope everyone is having fun!

xxx

:Update:

From Racha:

"Met his mum, dad and manager. Mika left. Told his mum about the blog video(I'm assuming the comments problem) and she will get it sorted."