Gracekelly85

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all!!!

I'm Michela.. And I'm from Italy...

It's much time that I'm on MMFC but I never wrote here...

I hope to be welcome among you!

I love MIKA more than my life..:mf_lustslow: I THINK HE IS THE BEST SINGER OF THE WORLD!!!!

KISSES

HIYA MICHELA !! WELCOME TO MFC !! :welcomeani::flowers2:

Oh and ..... as much as you love Mika .... please love your life as much !! :biggrin2::wub2::wink2:

Hi, welcome to the MFC Michela I hope you have the best time here and I love that your from Italy I'm italian and I go to Italy all the time with my dad cuz he loves Italy too! my mom is swedish not one ounce Italian but my bro and me are we obviously got it from my dad! so again welcome I'm glad to have you here and I'm sure everyone else is glad too!:wink2:

Hello all!!!

I'm Michela.. And I'm from Italy...

It's much time that I'm on MMFC but I never wrote here...

I hope to be welcome among you!

I love MIKA more than my life..:mf_lustslow: I THINK HE IS THE BEST SINGER OF THE WORLD!!!!

KISSES

well i agree w/ u on that :wink2: mika is the best singer in the world :wub2:

ciao Michela...forse ci conosciamo già?

se hai difficoltà con l'inglese, puoi scrivere nell'italian Thread, segui il link che trovi nella mia firma.

ma se dai retta a me...studia studia studia! e scrivi in inglese dove vuoi e appena puoi.

ti servirà per apprezzare di più questo sito ed è un metodo efficacissimo per prefezionare l'inglese...tranquilla, anche se scrivi degli strafalcioni non ti mangia nessuno!

divertiti!:thumb_yello:

ciao Michela...forse ci conosciamo già?

se hai difficoltà con l'inglese, puoi scrivere nell'italian Thread, segui il link che trovi nella mia firma.

ma se dai retta a me...studia studia studia! e scrivi in inglese dove vuoi e appena puoi.

ti servirà per apprezzare di più questo sito ed è un metodo efficacissimo per prefezionare l'inglese...tranquilla, anche se scrivi degli strafalcioni non ti mangia nessuno!

divertiti!:thumb_yello:

Ciao Robertina!!!

grazie per il consiglio.. ma comunque l'inglese l'ho studiato e nn penso avere troppi problemi.... e poi come dici te, questo sito serve anke a migliorare... :thumb_yello:hehehe...