Who's jealous.....

I saw Jason last night in Tokyo, GREAT show!!:wub2:

I took a totally crap vid of I'm Yours duet with japanese band Kimaguren.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzZJYYrUDwM

It is so hard in japan, they take your cameras away, so I had to hide it all well, and I didn't dare get it out sooner.....:naughty:

ohhhhhhhh bs! i'm jealous! :blush-anim-cl: i truly :wub2: that song!

the sounds is quite good on your video. and not too many people screaming either.

thanks for sharing!

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A video of Jason on the red carpet, at the Grammys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T0EtSAVMZ8

I LOVE the part he says, "It's all about perception. It's all what...they way you choose to choose to approach the album in. I love writing and I'm going to keep writing. So, that's all I can do and that's all I can ask for. The more pressure they put on you, or you put on yourself, it's just you creating a reason to block yourself, you know?".

Also, when Lissa Rinna says, "you seem so laid back and relaxed" or, towards the end of the interview she says, "I think I'm going to be you soon. I'm going to become you, I'm going to take these philosophies. I mean, you're awesome". :naughty:

I'm so excited, I bought the deluxe 'WsWdWst' today! With the normal songs, all songs live + the dvd:wub2:

So now I have 'Mr. a-z, Wfmrtc, WsWdWst and WsWdWst deluxe' all in 2months or something:naughty:

Ooh yay! :yay: I hope you really enjoy it, which I am sure you will. :biggrin2:

I saw that on Sunday, I was going to get it but decided on "Waiting For My Rocket To Come" because it was a third of the price. :lol3:

But my birthday hasn't passed yet, so...

Ooh yay! :yay: I hope you really enjoy it, which I am sure you will. :biggrin2:

I saw that on Sunday, I was going to get it but decided on "Waiting For My Rocket To Come" because it was a third of the price. :lol3:

But my birthday hasn't passed yet, so...

haha, I'm sure I will!

His voice is so amazing, and his lyrics...don't think I've ever saw better lyrics than his:wub2:

A video of Jason on the red carpet, at the Grammys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T0EtSAVMZ8

I LOVE the part he says, "It's all about perception. It's all what...they way you choose to choose to approach the album in. I love writing and I'm going to keep writing. So, that's all I can do and that's all I can ask for. The more pressure they put on you, or you put on yourself, it's just you creating a reason to block yourself, you know?".

Also, when Lissa Rinna says, "you seem so laid back and relaxed" or, towards the end of the interview she says, "I think I'm going to be you soon. I'm going to become you, I'm going to take these philosophies. I mean, you're awesome". :naughty:

Love those parts as well :)

and when he says: the song was a spontaneous improvisation moment of joy ... (and you can feel it!) :wub2:

Very good! Very very very good *sigh*:wub2:

He's amazing, everything is does sounds good! And the whole vibe that comes with him is so nice:wub2:

That's so awesome! :original:

I suppose I'm adding it to my birthday list...not that I've started it yet, though. But when I do, I suspect the deluxe version of "We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things." will be on there. :naughty:

:punk:Mr a-z is very good, I think it's better than Wfmrtc :thumb_yello:

I think the album cover (etc) for "Mr. A-Z" is very cute and...creative? :naughty:

I didn't see the deluxe version of "We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things" when I was at the store though. Someone must've bought it...

I can always order it. haha

Cover of Billy Jean!

Jason and Nikki (Dutch Idol) on the Giel Beelen morning show at 3FM in the Netherlands.

:punk:

Nikki is one of the few idols winners in the netherlands who can actuallly sing:thumb_yello:

I have to agree with you on this one.. though waiting for my rocket to come is a good music album... but Mr A-Z is better... and WSWDWST is even better...

Yes, 'Wswdwst' is by far the best!! in my opinion:naughty: