• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He posted a myspace bulletin a while back saying to email your photo in to this email address and you might get selected to be on the new poster inside the UK single :thumb_yello: So I did...and I did :naughty:

That's very cool, Jennie! I saw that he was requesting photos, but never

sent anything in! Congrats! :thumb_yello:

And the new video is just :wub2: Saw it yesterday on Perez Hilton's site, but

this one just posted is much better quality! Thanks!

Me and Jennie are seeing him then :)

great!!! I soooo want to see him live... and I might be in London anyway in April...

I was thinking of either seeing him in Spain or London... but the problem with London is the online tickets can only be delivered by snail mail - two days before the gig... and i hate that option..

other venues such as brixton academy had an e-ticket option - a PDF attachment that you print out and take with you on the day...

can't wait to see gim live... I was really impressed with the videos of his live shows on youtube... the guy is soooo talented..

Oh and while I remember (and while I'm wasting my life away on flickr) Here's the I'm Yours (UK) single artwork....

3111646094_b8d754eecb_o.jpg

Ahem :fisch:

(I didn't take this photo...someone else did. I'm just stealing it because I'm too lazy to take one of my own copy...)

(2nd row under the letter 'u' on Yours.....)

It's official (pretty much). Every single must be different...I don't recognise any of those photos!

EDIT: Oh wait, yes I do lol xD

I also read that Jason Mraz and Colbie will be performing on the Ellen Show on the 10th of Feb - so those who live in Burbank might get a chance to see them perform "Lucky".. :wub2: I will try to catch the show on TV :blink:

Oh, thanks for the notice, racha -- I hadn't heard that! :)

I also read that Jason Mraz and Colbie will be performing on the Ellen Show on the 10th of Feb - so those who live in Burbank might get a chance to see them perform "Lucky".. :wub2: I will try to catch the show on TV :blink:

That's fantastic. I'll keep an eye out for him on Ellen on February 10th. :naughty:

I had "The Remedy (I Won't Worry)" stuck in my head for the LONGEST time yesterday. :bleh:

Aaaaaand this morning I saw the music video for "I'm Yours" and I sat there, kinda jealous. Because it's winter here, with snow on the ground and there I was watching a video of places where it's nice and warm. :naughty:

I had "The Remedy (I Won't Worry)" stuck in my head for the LONGEST time yesterday. :bleh:

Aaaaaand this morning I saw the music video for "I'm Yours" and I sat there, kinda jealous. Because it's winter here, with snow on the ground and there I was watching a video of places where it's nice and warm. :naughty:

My Friends were singing "The Remedy" over the weekend on Xbox's Lips... and it is not an easy song to sing... :thumbdown:

I am listening to "Butterfly" at the moment... makes me feel like dancing.. too bad am in the office :naughty:

My Friends were singing "The Remedy" over the weekend on Xbox's Lips... and it is not an easy song to sing... :thumbdown:

I am listening to "Butterfly" at the moment... makes me feel like dancing.. too bad am in the office :naughty:

Oooh cool! But is it fun to sing? :naughty:

What's stopping you? Well...err...the boss, I see. :naughty:

Oooh cool! But is it fun to sing? :naughty:

What's stopping you? Well...err...the boss, I see. :naughty:

the chorus is really cool to sing (that's the only part I pitch in to help my friends with their score) .. the rap part is very tricky ... but it is easy to score with Xbox by just mumbling the sound - so it was ok..

:naughty:

yeah, and about dancing to "Butterfly" in the office... let alone singing the lyrics out loud... :roftl::roftl:

the chorus is really cool to sing (that's the only part I pitch in to help my friends with their score) .. the rap part is very tricky ... but it is easy to score with Xbox by just mumbling the sound - so it was ok..

:naughty:

yeah, and about dancing to "Butterfly" in the office... let alone singing the lyrics out loud... :roftl::roftl:

Aww snap, that's hilarious! :naughty:

Ooh ooh hum it. :naughty:

aww ! :naughty:

He sings a song we can listen in my favourite argentine tv show :) (I'm yours) It's just great! I love that song

I've been listening to Lucky lately, 'cause I really like Colbie as well