he even played in someone's backyard in some remote village there once...

I think it's this one.

I'm Yours

Geek In The Pink

Why thank you. They were cool to photograph,struggling on their boards

Too bad the man with the hat wasn't there to give them a lesson in proper shirt-short surfing

You're welcome! Sounds like fun you had. :cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He;s actually pretty huge in Germany, "i'm yours" got some award for being major :lol3:

Yes I think Hugo did make people happy,as he is one of the few inhabitants that have potential :naughty:

Why thank you. They were cool to photograph,struggling on their boards

Too bad the man with the hat wasn't there to give them a lesson in proper shirt-short surfing

yeah... he is also huge in germany.. especially in Berlin's underground artsy scene.. years ago... :thumb_yello:

I know!! but I NEVER heard of him! :thumbdown:

the backyard...:wub2: it's called oosmarsum or something like it. I know I've watched all the videos so many times :biggrin2:

But with his next tour, he doesn't come to holland! I was shocked! I really hope he'll add one more gig:wub2:

he still didn't announce all of his summer tour dates and countries... he will be in France in June... so there is chance that he will come to Holland...

he just added another day in his spring tour in London...

so dates and countries are not final.. am keeping my fingers crossed for you

I will help you... cause most of his official videos are taken off youtube for copyrights issues... you might find only the live version

http://www.atlanticrecords.com/atlantictv?id=A10302B00001866115

aaaaw,he's too great!

yeah... he is also huge in germany.. especially in Berlin's underground artsy scene.. years ago... :thumb_yello:

It's interesting how germans can't make good music but they recognize it :naughty:

aaaaw,he's too great!

It's interesting how germans can't make good music but they recognize it :naughty:

:roftl: come on ... what about David Hasselhoff :roftl:

going back to music videos... here's a jason video that reminded me of a certain blog where music was sampled to strangers and seagulls :naughty:

http://216.180.244.187/videos/j/jason_mraz/geek_in_the_pink.html

:roftl: come on ... what about David Hasselhoff :roftl:

going back to music videos... here's a jason video that reminded me of a certain blog where music was sampled to strangers and seagulls :naughty:

http://216.180.244.187/videos/j/jason_mraz/geek_in_the_pink.html

I'm sorry,somehow the Hoff slipped my mind :roftl:

You know I had subscribed to Jason's blog much before I became his Space friend. I love those blogs the guy writes

I'm sorry,somehow the Hoff slipped my mind :roftl:

You know I had subscribed to Jason's blog much before I became his Space friend. I love those blogs the guy writes

I like his blogs too... and if you subscibe to his newsletter you are really updated regularly with all the important news... like new tour dates, etc...

they even give the fans pre-ticket sales option before being released to the public... and there is no charge for being in his fan club... which is pretty cool...

did you enjoy his "valentine's" message... with the colonic advise... that was hilarious

anyways... ladies... it is almost 2:00 am here.. I have to be at the gym at 7:00 am...

it was great chatting with you all... am so glad I found other mrazians around here... :thumb_yello:

I like his blogs too... and if you subscibe to his newsletter you are really updated regularly with all the important news... like new tour dates, etc...

they even give the fans pre-ticket sales option before being released to the public... and there is no charge for being in his fan club... which is pretty cool...

did you enjoy his "valentine's" message... with the colonic advise... that was hilarious

anyways... ladies... it is almost 2:00 am here.. I have to be at the gym at 7:00 am...

it was great chatting with you all... am so glad I found other mrazians around here... :thumb_yello:

I thought my timezone was weird,with all these 'early' brits around us :naughty:

I think I'll subscribe to that newsletter now :fisch:

Isn't that the best valentines advice? :roftl:

I have to be in the pool at 7 am,we shall work somewhat in sync. Sleep tight!

we were have a discussion yesterday about the fact that Jason sends a newsletter telling his fans ahead of time about fans pre-sale and new tour dates....

and someone from Holland was sad that he was not touring there this summer... and what a weird coinsidence, I just received one of those newsletters with 3 new dates, 2 in Germany and 1 in Holland :punk:

so Congratulations... enjoy seeing him live...

here's what I received

"Hi Everyone!

We are very excited to announce that we will be unveiling Jason's summer touring plans over the next few weeks and the place to get information FIRST is right here in Jason Mraz's Email Newsletter!

In this week's newsletter we have three new dates!

Jason will be playing

July 2nd in Amsterdam with Joss Stone as well as two dates the same month in Germany! Exclusive fan pre-sales for all three shows begin this Wed. Feb 18th! Details can be found below!

02 July 2009 Westerpark Amsterdam, Netherlands - With Joss Stone - Pre-sale begins Wed. Feb. 18th

06 July 2009 Freilichtbühne Killesberg Stuttgart, Germany - Pre-sale begins Wed. Feb 18th.

07 July 2009 Zelt Music Festival Freiburg, Germany - Pre-sale begins Wed. Feb 18th

Second London Show Added!

Jason's first show in London has SOLD OUT so we've added another show on Saturday April 4th! Tickets are on sale now!"

Here's the whole list

UPCOMING TOUR DATES

FEBRUARY

16 February 2009 Purdue University West Lafayette, IN - Open To The Public - ON SALE

17 February 2009 Northern Illinois University DeKalb, IL - Open To The Public - ON SALE

21 February 2009 Olympic Hall Seoul, Korea - ON SALE

23 February 2009 Shibuya Public Hall Tokyo, Japan - ON SALE

24 February 2009 Shibuya Public Hall Tokyo, Japan - ON SALE

25 February 2009 Namba Hatch Osaka, Japan - ON SALE

28 February 2009 Taiwan University Tapei, Taiwan - ON SALE

MARCH

02 March 2009 Star Hall Hong Kong, China - ON SALE

04 March 2009 Stadium Negara Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - ON SALE

05 March 2009 Indoor Stadium Singapore, Singapore - ON SALE

06 March 2009 Java Jazz Festival Jakarta, Indonesia - SOLD OUT!

07 March 2009 Java Jazz Festival Jakarta, Indonesia -ON SALE

10 March 2009 Circolo Degli Artisti Rome, Italy ON SALE

12 March 2009 Capitol Hanover, Germany ON SALE

13 March 2009 Maimarkt Club Mannheim, Germany ON SALE

14 March 2009 Olympia Paris, France - SOLD OUT!

16 March 2009 Grand Rex Paris, France - SOLD OUT!

17 March 2009 Le Bikini Toulouse, France- SOLD OUT!

19 March 2009 Campo Pequeno Lisbon, Portugal ON SALE

20 March 2009 Coliseum Porto, Portugal ON SALE

21 March 2009 Joy Slava Madrid, Spain - SOLD OUT!

23 March 2009 Razzmatazz Barcelona, Spain ON SALE

25 March 2009 Zenith Nantes, France ON SALE

26 March 2009 Den Atelier Luxembourg - SOLD OUT!

27 March 2009 Haus Auensee Leipzig, Germany ON SALE

29 March 2009 Transbordeur Lyon, France SOLD OUT!

30 March 2009 X-Tra Zurich, Switzerland - SOLD OUT!

31 March 2009 Zenith Lille, France ON SALE

01 April 2009 Ancienne Belgique Brussels, Belgium - SOLD OUT!

03 April 2009 Academy Manchester, UK - SOLD OUT!

04 April 2009 Hammersmith Apollo London, UK ON SALE

05 April 2009 Hammersmith Apollo London, UK - SOLD OUT!

07 April 2009 Academy Birmingham, UK ON SALE

09 April 2009 Academy Dublin, Ireland - SOLD OUT!

14 April 2009 Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre Brisbane, Australia - ON SALE THU. FEB. 19TH!

15 April 2009 Hordern Pavilion Sydney, Australia- ON SALE THU. FEB. 19TH!

17 April 2009 Music In The Park Adelaide, Australia- ON SALE THU. FEB. 19TH!

20 April 2009 Palais Theatre Melbourne, Australia - ON SALE THU. FEB. 19TH!

25 April 2009 Vanderbilt Stadium Nashville, TN - Opening For Dave Matthews Band. ON SALE

26 April 2009 University Of Kentucky Lexington, KY - Open To The Public - TICKETS ARE ON SALE FEB. 14TH VIA TICKETMASTER.

MAY

08 May 2009 MGM Grand Garden Arena Las Vegas, NV - Opening For Dave Matthews Band. ON SALE

09 May 2009 MGM Grand Garden Arena Las Vegas, NV Tickets - Opening For Dave Matthews Band. ON SALE

JULY

02 July 2009 Westerpark Amsterdam, Netherlands - With Joss Stone - Pre-sale begins Wed. Feb. 18th

06 July 2009 Freilichtbühne Killesberg Stuttgart, Germany - Pre-sale begins Wed. Feb 18th.

07 July 2009 Zelt Music Festival Freiburg, Germany - Pre-sale begins Wed. Feb 18th.

If it was up to me I would go to the London ones... I have to wait for things to calm down at work... I hope by then the second gig will not be sold out as well :thumbdown:

The first London date took a few weeks to completely sell out I think!

The first London date took a few weeks to completely sell out I think!

am not sure i can make a decision within a couple of weeks :thumbdown:

He's coming to AMSTERDAM!!!:punk:

I screamed when I read my email this morning!

I hope my mum allows me to go:wub2:

I hoep so too... he is a great performer... and it is in the same venue as Mika's summer concert :naughty:

and accidentaly, I saw Joss stone the first time in the same concert as Mika :thumb_yello:

maybe it is a sign to see him in Amsterdam if the tickets do not get sold out by the time i make a decision :boxed:

I hoep so too... he is a great performer... and it is in the same venue as Mika's summer concert :naughty:

and accidentaly, I saw Joss stone the first time in the same concert as Mika :thumb_yello:

maybe it is a sign to see him in Amsterdam if the tickets do not get sold out by the time i make a decision :boxed:

I really want to see him, but I have to save fore college next year. It's almost 4000euros and I only have 600 so far:thumbdown:

and I want to have some money when mika's gig in holland is confirmed (Yes I'm positive!! :naughty:) :thumb_yello:

not that it matters...

but...

He is very open about his sexuality... he is straight...

he was married... now divorced - to a woman

and he had a fellow female singer/song writer as his girlfriend for a while called tristan prettyman - she has a wonderful voice... they wrote a couple of songs together

his best friend from school is gay... and he has many gay friends...

I never knew! Well, they do say you learn something new everyday...

PS: Let the record show that he's not touring where I live. :lol3:

I really want to see him, but I have to save fore college next year. It's almost 4000euros and I only have 600 so far

and I want to have some money when mika's gig in holland is confirmed (Yes I'm positive!! )

you have a lot more to save... but 40 euros will not make a big difference with respect to the big amount you need to save...

it's 2 meals... so start starving yourself :naughty::roftl:

i wish i live where most of these artists tour...

I never knew! Well, they do say you learn something new everyday...

PS: Let the record show that he's not touring where I live. :lol3:

not touring where you live??? he is everywhere this spring and summer!!! do you live in Antartica?:naughty:

:mf_lustslow::punk:

Finally I find the Jason Mraz Thread! haha

Hii! I'm Micaela! :) but you can call me Mica ;)

Well...I listened "I'm yours" and I fell in love with the Jason's music :wub2:

I love his voice and his style! :punk:

He sings very good :bleh:

I loved him!

Edited by MiKa_VcP_07

Close. :mf_rosetinted:

I live in Canada...

Canada is not a difficult possibility... he toured there before... am sure he will be back again..

now Dubai is a different story... :boxed:

This guy (Gabe Bondoc) did a cover of "I'm Yours" that I like.

I am not a big fan of people doing covers... only if they were artists am into.. but this song got more famous for its covers ... before it was even released officially ... and he is not that bad :naughty:

Hii! I'm Micaela! :)

Well...I listened "I'm yours" and I fell in love with the Jason's music

I love his voice and his style!

I loved him!

Hi Micaela ... His style is amazing... his music is "feel good" type.... always puts me in a good mood.. have you heard his older Albums?

Canada is not a difficult possibility... he toured there before... am sure he will be back again..

I am not a big fan of people doing covers... only if they were artists am into.. but this song got more famous for its covers ... before it was even released officially ... and he is not that bad :naughty:

Hi Micaela ... His style is amazing... his music is "feel good" type.... always puts me in a good mood.. have you heard his older Albums?

Hi! :bye: exactly! His music is like relax... perfect for the stress moments :bleh:

His songs brings you to a relax world and it's good that someone is capable of this

Yeah! I have heard his older albums and I loved the songs!

One of my favorites is Sleeping to dream but all his songs are amazing!

I bought "Waiting For My Rocket To Come" today...for $10! :punk:

Hii! I'm Micaela! :) but you can call me Mica

Well...I listened "I'm yours" and I fell in love with the Jason's music

I love his voice and his style! :punk:

I loved him!

Welcome, welcome. You will enjoy this thread. :naughty:

Maybe next time. :naughty:

Ouch, that sucks! He's visited Dubai before?

"Waiting For My Rocket To Come" is awesome! :punk:

I've listened to it, on my iPod, going to and from school today. :bleh:

---------

Anywhoo, there's a line in "Curbside Prophet" and "The Remedy (I Won't Worry)" that's VERY similar (if not, it's the same).

"When it all amounts to nothing in the end" is the lyric.

Check it out:

"Curbside Prophet" (go to 1:09 and listen from there).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af85fky3IOs

"The Remedy (I Won't Worry)" [go to 0:51 and listen from there].

....hear it? :naughty:

Who's jealous.....

I saw Jason last night in Tokyo, GREAT show!!:wub2:

I took a totally crap vid of I'm Yours duet with japanese band Kimaguren.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzZJYYrUDwM

It is so hard in japan, they take your cameras away, so I had to hide it all well, and I didn't dare get it out sooner.....:naughty: