• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a funny clip.. he forgot the words but pulled it off nicely

:naughty:

here's one of my favorite songs... am glad he is still singing it live.. :thumb_yello:

Love the first one! :roftl:

Mr curiosity... :wub2: Best song of the album mr. a-z:thumb_yello:

^^

I like Mr Curiosity too... "Plane" and "Life is Wonderful" are good too...

People in Rome were so lucky to see his performance...

wish he would perform anywhere close to where I live as I can not have time off at the moment...

:thumbdown:

wow..sounds/looks amazing:wub2: tho I must say I've never seen a performance of Jason I didn't like...

I like this one 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-VTQWaNp5M&feature=related ' The 'opera part' sounds great!:wub2:

wow..sounds/looks amazing:wub2: tho I must say I've never seen a performance of Jason I didn't like...

I like this one 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-VTQWaNp5M&feature=related ' The 'opera part' sounds great!:wub2:

nice video..

he made it faster ... more upbeat.. I like it.. I nice to see a "happy" version of Mr Curiosity... :naughty:

and he looks soo young in this video... it's hard to believe it is only 2 years old... he changed his look:blink:

thanks 4 sharing:thumb_yello:

this is a funny clip.. he forgot the words but pulled it off nicely

:naughty:

here's one of my favorite songs... am glad he is still singing it live.. :thumb_yello:

First vid---haha that's great. :roftl:

Second vid---that's the same place where Mika performed for the "Live in Cartoon Motion" DVD, ain't it?

I've been meaning to join this thread for ages....anyhow, I just saw Jason tonight here in Lisbon. I'm gobsmacked. I mean, I knew he was talented, but OMG!! He did the opera bit in Mr Curiosity.... :shocked::shocked: incredible. And the way he can make his voice sound exactly like a sax?!!!

His performance of I'm Yours was powerful...the atmosphere there was indescribable!!

Here's my vid if anyone's interested :)

I've been meaning to join this thread for ages....anyhow, I just saw Jason tonight here in Lisbon. I'm gobsmacked. I mean, I knew he was talented, but OMG!! He did the opera bit in Mr Curiosity.... :shocked::shocked: incredible. And the way he can make his voice sound exactly like a sax?!!!

His performance of I'm Yours was powerful...the atmosphere there was indescribable!!

You are so lucky! I am really glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. :biggrin2:

That video is great, love the crowd singing along. :punk:

wow... looks like alot of fun! i :wub2: him too!

the crowd was singing along with him... very nice! :blush-anim-cl:

I love that video, and how everyone sings along:wub2:

You are so lucky! I am really glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. :biggrin2:

That video is great, love the crowd singing along. :punk:

wow... looks like alot of fun! i :wub2: him too!

the crowd was singing along with him... very nice! :blush-anim-cl:

I love that video, and how everyone sings along:wub2:

it was amazing....he got such a fantastic reception :wub2:

glad ye liked it :wink2:

Okay, so I've just uploaded a few more, if anyone's interested:

Mr. Curiosity:

Mr. Curiosity opera part:

Geek in the Pink:

Lucky (with Marit Larsen, she was lovely!):

Dynamo of Volition:

aw "lucky" was so goood :wub2:

thanks for sharing:biggrin2:

Thank you 4 sharing your videos... they are amazing..

you lucky girl! :wink2:

I was supposed to go to Malaysia to see his gig in March... and it did not work... then I decided to go to London to see the gig on the 4th of April... and it doesn't look good as I have to be in a meeting in Dubai on the 5th :thumbdown:

he is a great live performer... am glad you enjoyed your time.. what a great atmosphere :thumb_yello:

Thank you 4 sharing your videos... they are amazing..

you lucky girl! :wink2:

I was supposed to go to Malaysia to see his gig in March... and it did not work... then I decided to go to London to see the gig on the 4th of April... and it doesn't look good as I have to be in a meeting in Dubai on the 5th :thumbdown:

he is a great live performer... am glad you enjoyed your time.. what a great atmosphere :thumb_yello:

yeah, I'm so impressed, I had no idea he was THAT talented!!!

Glad you like the vids!

Oh dear, I hope you get to see him...I know what it feels like to miss a gig you really want to go to! Is the meeting reeeeally important? :wink2:

yeah, I'm so impressed, I had no idea he was THAT talented!!!

Glad you like the vids!

Oh dear, I hope you get to see him...I know what it feels like to miss a gig you really want to go to! Is the meeting reeeeally important? :wink2:

I have been following Jason Mraz for a while now ... I knew how good he is live ... and have decided to see him live once he announced this year's tour dates... unfortunately, my work this year has a hectic schedule ... last year I managed to see mika's gigs 3 times worldwide, a music festival in Denmark, and another concert in paris without effecting my work... this year it seems impossible to plan what I am doing for the weekend :thumbdown:

maybe there is still hope in the summer tour dates :thumb_yello:

A cover of The Foundation's "Build Me Up Buttercup" @ the Heineken Music Hall. :thumb_yello:

PS: That person had incredible zoom on their camera and the quality is awesome...

Still feel so lame for not going...:thumbdown:

I took a load of videos last night.. was amazing.

Here they are.........

I'm Yours

Beautiful Mess

You and I Both/Sleeping To Dream

Make It Mine

Mr Curiosity :wub2:

Dynamo of Volition

Butterfly

Lucky

Love For A Child

Tonight, Not Again

I also have No Stopping Us to upload but the file size is too big so I'll have to shrink it down etc...