I only know one song by him, and it's I'm Yours of course... and there's no words to describe how much I love that song !!!

It never fails to make me smile :wub2:

here are my faves from "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things"

MAKE IT MINE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t1rwXmZFlE

BUTTERFLY: http://www.imeem.com/hellosmvb/video/7xm8vazH/jason_mraz_butterfly_music_video/

LOVE FOR A CHILD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqtt0q7gAUk

DYNAMO OF VIOLITION:

BEAUTIFUL MESS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taIBRX9D0P0&feature=related

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(Hope you don't mind me putting numbers in your post).

2) Yeah...sorta like a popularity contest sometimes? :bleh:

I mean, the Grammy's are the same people who gave an award to Milli Vanili :)

I only know one song by him, and it's I'm Yours of course... and there's no words to describe how much I love that song !!!

It never fails to make me smile

he has so many great songs... you have to check out all his 3 official CDs... they are great... most are uplifting and happy.. even the soft slow ones are still feel good ones

I recommend you listen to his latest CD - check out "beautiful mess", Details in the Fabric, Make it Mine, Lucky..

he also has older songs like "Geek in the Pink", Life is Wonderful, Older Lover Undercover, Wordplay, you and I both, sleeping to dream, The remedy, Mr Curiosity, Bella Luna, Plane and the beauty in ugly

The music of Jason is sooo lovely :D..

It's relaxing and quiet..I love it when I'm in my car...:thumb_yello:

so true... his music relaxes me... but I have to admit that I have enjoyed his live acoustic recordings more than the mixed album covers

the whole list is great, especially - Love for a child - it is amazing.. I love the lyrics of "details in the fabric"

Jason!

What a great performance on Ellen!:thumb_yello:

I'm gonna buy his dvd tomorrow, finally got some money:naughty:

and how cute of him to take his mum to the grammys:

no DVDs released where I live.. only CDs... :thumbdown:

I think his talent goes beyond the music... his live performances are very powerful and the lyrics are simple and yet very deep and relevant...

do they still sell their CDs after the scandle ??? :naughty:

have you see Mraz live? he is touring Asia but not close to where I love :thumbdown:

Apparently so. :naughty:

No, I didn't go the last time he was here. :tears: The next time he comes though, that'll be a different story. :naughty:

Aww that sucks! You'll do so soon enough, I'm sure. :thumb_yello:

Apparently so. :naughty:

No, I didn't go the last time he was here. :tears: The next time he comes though, that'll be a different story. :naughty:

Aww that sucks! You'll do so soon enough, I'm sure. :thumb_yello:

he just announced his spring and summer tour dates ... more venues to come... and he has a great policy with his management that his fans can "demand" a tour and if enough people do so he will schedual it in his tour:thumb_yello:

he just announced his spring and summer tour dates ... more venues to come... and he has a great policy with his management that his fans can "demand" a tour and if enough people do so he will schedual it in his tour:thumb_yello:

I never knew! :shocked:

Thanks for letting me know! :biggrin2:

Oh wow,that just made me smile!

It's great that he did that.And I mean,it's two songs,that's pretty amazing!

But hey,we always knew The Mraz is brilliant

One thing tho,could tha idiot not have smoked later? Must he blow his tabacco in peoples faces?

Oh wow,that just made me smile!

It's great that he did that.And I mean,it's two songs,that's pretty amazing!

But hey,we always knew The Mraz is brilliant

One thing tho,could tha idiot not have smoked later? Must he blow his tabacco in peoples faces?

you made me laugh so hard :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I can tell you are not a smoker :naughty:

True :P

But I don't mind people smoking outside,just not in the face of people that sing. even Jason looked weird when he first felt the smoke on him

To be honest I did not notice it until you mentioned it... was taken by the whole live spontaneous acoustic session with his fans... but it is a good point

It's just plain rude.

Anyway, they're really lucky!

they are lucky... he is very cool with his fans..

Not to repeat basically what has been said already (which I have a feeling I'm about to do :aah:) but I do think it's pretty inconsiderate to have someone blow their cigarette smoke in someone else's face.

It was very generous for Jason to do that miniature "jam session" (or whatever you would like to call it) with his fans. He could have easily got in the van, waved "goodbye" and left. But that small act of kindness, on his part, reflects good on him and leaves a good impression with others (ie his fans).

Not to repeat basically what has been said already (which I have a feeling I'm about to do :aah:) but I do think it's pretty inconsiderate to have someone blow their cigarette smoke in someone else's face.

It was very generous for Jason to do that miniature "jam session" (or whatever you would like to call it) with his fans. He could have easily got in the van, waved "goodbye" and left. But that small act of kindness, on his part, reflects good on him and leaves a good impression with others (ie his fans).

he does that often... and he still performs in small coffee shops in his home town to his loyal group of native fans...

he still chooses small venues... and in many cases universities...

he is usually very down to earth with his fans.. he even performs sometimes and interacts with them while they are standing in the Q

I have to admit, his fans are a little bit on the mature side... i.e. no screaming and touching...

I think that guy was getting too comfortable

"Got a high5,i'm his bro ,his buddeh,Imma be cool,let's smoke"

But the whole thing is really cool,have to catch him live sometime!

I wanted to see him live.. he is playing in London in April... work is hectic at the moment so I cannot plan anything... :thumbdown:

was even considering seeing him in Malaysia in March... let's see how it goes...

he does that often... and he still performs in small coffee shops in his home town to his loyal group of native fans...

he still chooses small venues... and in many cases universities...

he is usually very down to earth with his fans.. he even performs sometimes and interacts with them while they are standing in the Q

I have to admit, his fans are a little bit on the mature side... i.e. no screaming and touching...

Aww, that's awesome! :cheerful_h4h:

I never noticed that, but I suppose that's true! I shall scream at him when I see him then, just to break the "mature" cycle. :mf_rosetinted:

...yeah right. :roftl:

Aww, that's awesome! :cheerful_h4h:

I never noticed that, but I suppose that's true! I shall scream at him when I see him then, just to break the "mature" cycle. :mf_rosetinted:

...yeah right. :roftl:

:roftl: and maybe start smoking and puffing in his face... :roftl:

though I know he was a smoker.. or at least was for years - he even sang about it many times ... he is now adopting a "healthy" lifestyle.. so am not sure anymore if this would scare him ... :mf_rosetinted::roftl: