The "gig frustrated" thread

Emerald

Of course he will, he has only been out and about for a little more than a year!:thumb_yello:

yeah, thank you, I think the same.

It's just that, for example, the Rolling Stones fans have waited for their concert in Belgrade for 40 years :boxed: but, hey, it did happened in the end...

ah, after all, if mountain won't come to Mohamed...

(or however that saying goes in English:naughty:)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, thank you, I think the same.

It's just that, for example, the Rolling Stones fans have waited for their concert in Belgrade for 40 years :boxed: but, hey, it did happened in the end...

ah, after all, if mountain won't come to Mohamed...

(or however that saying goes in English:naughty:)

40 years!:eek:

Those fans must have been the most faithful fans ever!

Unbelievable!

We have that same saying in Sweden too.:thumb_yello:

Yeah you should really try to make it to one of the European gigs, I’ve been to London twice ( to the cancelled gigs in December :naughty: ) and I’m planning for Amsterdam and Madrid this summer.

But of course I have the advantage to be old enough to make my own decisions!:wink2:

Do you think he will come to SA?

I hope he will, and if he doesn't I hope you'll be able to travel somewhere else, maybe somewhere in South America, he said he'll go there, Argentina is not that far. Just across the ocean :boxed:

40 years!:eek:

Those fans must have been the most faithful fans ever!

Unbelievable!

We have that same saying in Sweden too.:thumb_yello:

Yeah you should really try to make it to one of the European gigs, I’ve been to London twice ( to the cancelled gigs in December :naughty: ) and I’m planning for Amsterdam and Madrid this summer.

But of course I have the advantage to be old enough to make my own decisions!:wink2:

yes, faithful, and very pleased at the and, I think it was about 70,000 people.

but I really really hope I won't wait that long!

oh, I'm old enough (and I would be jumping out of happiness if I would be going to just one gig but I'll be one of those who will patiently wait for your reports during July) it's the visas and, of course, money what's the problem for me. But I think that can't last forever! Can it? :blink:

(now I'm really worried that I'll start annoy people, I feel like half of my posts are me whining about not being able to see his show...at least in this thread I'm on the topic :naughty:)

I hope he will, and if he doesn't I hope you'll be able to travel somewhere else, maybe somewhere in South America, he said he'll go there, Argentina is not that far. Just across the ocean :boxed:

yes, faithful, and very pleased at the and, I think it was about 70,000 people.

but I really really hope I won't wait that long!

oh, I'm old enough (and I would be jumping out of happiness if I would be going to just one gig but I'll be one of those who will patiently wait for your reports during July) it's the visas and, of course, money what's the problem for me. But I think that can't last forever! Can it? :blink:

(now I'm really worried that I'll start annoy people, I feel like half of my posts are me whining about not being able to see his show...at least in this thread I'm on the topic :naughty:)

Feel free to complain, that's exactly why I opened the thread:naughty:.

Btw, my mother wouldn't understand me if I said I would like to travel the world "just to see Mika":tears::tears:That's soooo unfair!

Feel free to complain, that's exactly why I opened the thread:naughty:.

Btw, my mother wouldn't understand me if I said I would like to travel the world "just to see Mika":tears::tears:That's soooo unfair!

Yeah but you have to be a little smart there, you could say something along the lines: It's excellent way to get the opportunity see a lot of European cities!:roftl:

I am TOTALLY in for his thread!! I'm the most gig frustrated person in the whole world! :naughty: He hasn't put not even a foot in South America (yet... I hope) So, I do am, frustrated. I wanna see him alive and catch the glitter that falls from the sky at his gigs! :tears:!

He waaaaaaaaaaas???? :shocked::shocked: Where?? When?? How?? I wanna know everything!!

I don't know where exactly. It was supposedly a private island. I think it was over Christmas break in 2007.

i surely hope by then i can arrange the money! lol

Yeah but you have to be a little smart there, you could say something along the lines: It's excellent way to get the opportunity see a lot of European cities!:roftl:

Lol, I could try that:naughty:. But I need to find a friend to come with me, cause my mum wouldn't agree to go, like, 5 hours before the concert to have good places haha:bleh:Anyway, now, the only thing to do is wait, right?:tears:

he will!:sneaky2:

Of course he will, he has only been out and about for a little more than a year!:thumb_yello:

Are you sure?? Even if he does come,I doubt he would sell enough tickets for a proper show,because he isn't very popular in Serbia.Actually,only the minority has even heard for him.

I was in UK last year in November,in Coventry,and I missed one of his gigs in Birmingham (and Coventry is about 17km far away from Birmingham) for four days!! :mf_rosetinted:I mean,how unlucky do you actually have to be so something like this happen to you?

I would like to go to some of his gigs in Europe,but money is a big issue for me! Besides that,my parents (well,only my dad actually) won't let me go because he thinks it is rubbish to waste so much money (the plane tickets,the hotel,visa...) and travel so far away just to see one concert!

And to add the most important thing : I'm too young to travel alone! My mom would go with me,but that would be just very much money for both of us.

Are you sure?? Even if he does come,I doubt he would sell enough tickets for a proper show,because he isn't very popular in Serbia.Actually,only the minority has even heard for him.

I was in UK last year in November,in Coventry,and I missed one of his gigs in Birmingham (and Coventry is about 17km far away from Birmingham) for four days!! :mf_rosetinted:I mean,how unlucky do you actually have to be so something like this happen to you?

I would like to go to some of his gigs in Europe,but money is a big issue for me! Besides that,my parents (well,only my dad actually) won't let me go because he thinks it is rubbish to waste so much money (the plane tickets,the hotel,visa...) and travel so far away just to see one concert!

And to add the most important thing : I'm too young to travel alone! My mom would go with me,but that would be just very much money for both of us.

I don't think that's true, his songs are played a lot at radio stations, I hear them every day, and in clubs too, and Relax was absolutely one of the biggest hits in 2007.

No, it's more how lucky you were to visit Coventry:wink2:

Im frustrated cause i have never seen mika live.

He is so often in London and in france... And Im too

young to travel. :tears: Thats unfair...

oh, you really shouldn't worry, he'll be back to Germany 100%

Oh poor frustrated fans:tears:

I remember that feeling, I even said I'd eat my hand if I couldn't go to a Mika show!

But I did in February after a lot of waiting and pining:naughty:

you just have to be positive...eventually you will!!!:punk:

How can there possibly be a gig frustrated thread that doesn't have any Aussies in it yet? We're the biggest bunch of whiners on here! Sooo... count me in!

such a cool idea for a thread! :roftl:

Mika's probably gonna/not gonna attend the MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia,so either way it's gonna hurt me either he comes or not.If he doesn't,that'll be a bummer.Even if he does,i can't go,double bummer.From what i can conclude,MTV Awards should be abolished :roftl:

Well, he didn't bother coming to the ones here. Mind you, he was only nominated for one award, which he didn't win anyway, but still.

i am here!

i am forever mika depressed

i missed his gig in new york cuz i became obsessed with him to late :tears:

all the time i wish i could go back in time and become obsessed earlier, and then maybe i could see him in concert

mika come back to new jersey!

Mika has actually been to Australia, once, and I didn't know about him then, so I completely get what you mean. The only thing that I comfort myself with is the fact that he arrived just after my father-in-law died and I was up in Brisbane with family stuff and if I had known about Mika at that stage I wouldn't have been able to go to the Sydney gig, because of the funeral et al. In fact, it's quite possible I would have bought my ticket and been looking forward to it etc etc and then would have had it snatched out from under me. I think twas better i didn't discover him till later.

According to Wikipedia, you are correct my friend! :naughty:

"Peter led Wendy Darling and her brothers to Neverland by flying "second to the right, and straight on till morning," though it is stated in the novel that Peter made up these directions on the spot to impress Wendy. In the 1953 Disney film, Peter Pan, the word "star" is added to the directions Peter speaks, "second star to the right, and straight on till morning.""