Michael/Mica/Mika?

What do you usually call him?

I usually say Mika, but I've heard some people calling him Mica and Michael. I dunno, I just think it's a bit personal calling him by his birth name.:blush-anim-cl: I don't really think of him as Michael somehow. :blink:

And if I told people I liked Michael, they'd be like, "Who?" :roftl:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking; I mean, that's the name he's given us to call him.

Yeah that's the way I look at it. I mean if I was his real life friend or something I guess I would call him Mica, but I'm not. If I was his solicitor I might call him Mr Penniman :naughty:

Yeah that's the way I look at it. I mean if I was his real life friend or something I guess I would call him Mica, but I'm not. If I was his solicitor I might call him Mr Penniman :naughty:

i would call him Mr Hot :das:

:roftl:

I call him Mika. We aren't his friends or family and for his professional name he chose Mika so I think this is what he wants us to call him.

I call him hunnybunnycupcake... so that's why he never answered :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I call him Mika. We aren't his friends or family and for his professional name he chose Mika so I think this is what he wants us to call him.

And just like I know you as Babspanky (even though I know your real name).

And just like I know all the "Twats, Monkeys, and Jacks". It's really difficult to address you or them by any other name, since that is what sticks. :naughty: So..."Mika" sticks.

And just like I know you as Babspanky (even though I know your real name).

And just like I know all the "Twats, Monkeys, and Jacks". It's really difficult to address you or them by any other name, since that is what sticks. :naughty: So..."Mika" sticks.

:doh: you gave it away that bab spanky isn't my real name. :mf_rosetinted:

I call him Mika,course...I think that everyone calls him that way:naughty:

That's the name he choose and i think that his family call him Mika too...:blush-anim-cl:

Ya,well I can't call him different bcs than i don't think on smn with cute face,curly hair and extra styling:wub2:

glitterfy144648T602D32.gif

Well,he's Mika for me :naughty:

He said that his real name was MICA,but it's pronounced like Mika.

But Michael...I dunno,it's too serious and ordinary. Mika suits muuuuuuch better to him :wink2: it's a weird name,but reeeally sexy :das:

I call him Mika normally.

But he prefers I call him Mr. Penniman while we're intimate.

well he prefers for me to call him my Lollipop boy when we're intimate

hmm seems he likes being called different things by different people whilst getting intimate :roftl:

well he prefers for me to call him my Lollipop boy when we're intimate

hmm seems he likes being called different things by different people whilst getting intimate

I call him Mika normally.

But he prefers I call him Mr. Penniman while we're intimate.

People u r crazy:roftl::floor: :floor: :stretcher:

I just call him Mika. Well, I do think Michael is a really sexy name. When your lying on bed, and youre looking Meeks. And than you say with a real low and warm voice: Michael. Haha, I just think it's a name that you can say hot. :roftl:

I do wonder how he's called with his family. What will his mom say when she's writing notes to him?

"Mika, I've washed you favorite panties, they're on your bed" Or "Mica, I've washed you favorite panties, they're on your bed" :naughty:

What do you usually call him?

I usually say Mika, but I've heard some people calling him Mica and Michael. I dunno, I just think it's a bit personal calling him by his birth name.:blush-anim-cl: I don't really think of him as Michael somehow. :blink:

And if I told people I liked Michael, they'd be like, "Who?" :roftl:

Well Mika, and Mica, are both pronounced the same, so if we're calling him Mika, we are calling him Mica as well... If that makes any sense.

Pronunciation matters none. "mee-kar"

It's said with a strong K sound.

I think when we write it we should use the K = Mika

He doesn't sign his autograph for his fans with the C.. Does LICM say MICA?? No it doesn't.. So show some respect and use the K.. It's simple.