Luke Juby is no longer a band member Part 2

Christine

Well you were! I was laughing but just up my sleeve. :naughty:

How do you physically laugh up your sleeve? Do you have really wide sleeves?:roftl: Do you hold the sleeve open with one hand so that you can fit your mouth in there to laugh?:bleh: Interesting visual in any case...

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that would be nicer :)

Ermmmm OHH did you know he was kidnaped and his kidnapper has the balls to join MFC AND boast about it :shocked::lmao: Sry I have nothing....:roftl:

:drunk_sing:

just wanted to use that smilie lol

Shocking! :shocked: And he won't even tell us the ransom!

Well you were! I was laughing but just up my sleeve. :naughty:

:roftl: Sry it's just that it's hard to "read" some ppl you know...cause I had a couple not so good experiences mths ago and sometimes I'm not sure where I stand, esp with ppl I'm not used to speaking with...so yeah :naughty:

Shocking! :shocked: And he won't even tell us the ransom!

I know! :sneaky2: All he told us was something along the lines of we won't be able to afford it or something :blink: PSH he surely doesn't know us :sneaky2:

:roftl:

:roftl: Sry it's just that it's hard to "read" some ppl you know...cause I had a couple not so good experiences mths ago and sometimes I'm not sure where I stand, esp with ppl I'm not used to speaking with...so yeah :naughty:

I'm mostly joking Kavi! Anyway from what I recall, we haven't had any cross words?

We can do a soft-bump?:naughty:

Sooo....I guess as it's a Luke thread we should talk about the boy...any topics?

Where's phunky when you need her, she always has plenty of Luke material to talk about :roftl:

22542612581f2ab2e572pj2.jpg

22542612581f2ab2e572pj2.63dec9b06b.jpg 5672544795f05266f5cjw9.jpg

5672544795f05266f5cjw9.b7e37c7ecb.jpg

I'm mostly joking Kavi! Anyway from what I recall, we haven't had any cross words?

We could club together. I'll donate 10p at least!

OK :) No not you :wink2:

Yeah...we can surely get enough if we do that!!! We can even start a donation drive and everything...would be awesome!! :naughty:

Which makes me think...if we do pay the ransom...what would become of Luke then??? :blink::naughty:

OK :) No not you :wink2:

Yeah...we can surely get enough if we do that!!! We can even start a donation drive and everything...would be awesome!! :naughty:

Which makes me think...if we do pay the ransom...what would become of Luke then??? :blink::naughty:

Well we could share him around, or just set him free to roam? :naughty:

Don't bump it too hard...ya know that is being pretty physical...we don't want any complaints :wink2:

That made me literally laugh out loud. :roftl:

How do you physically laugh up your sleeve? Do you have really wide sleeves?Do you hold the sleeve open with one hand so that you can fit your mouth in there to laugh? Interesting visual in any case...

....and that made me laugh even harder.

I <3 you guys. :wub2:

Which makes me think...if we do pay the ransom...what would become of Luke then???

:das: :das: :das:

Well we could share him around, or just set him free to roam? :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: Unfortunately he may be kidnapped by someone else...and then we'll have to pay the ransom again...and the cycle may contine until we all get broke!!! So nah that's not an option :mf_rosetinted:

Or we could humanely wrap him up and post him to Phunkygal....bubbled wrap and UPS with priority shipping oc....we know he'd be in good hands!!!

OMG how random have we become :roftl:

22542612581f2ab2e572pj2.63dec9b06b.jpg 5672544795f05266f5cjw9.jpg

5672544795f05266f5cjw9.b7e37c7ecb.jpg

Does this man always have a beer in his hand?!!:naughty:

Well we could share him around, or just set him free to roam?

:roftl:OH MY, the visual!! Poor Luke being allocated one of us each day, ahahaha !!

Does he get to do stuff for his day-owner? Like work,etc:naughty:

That made me literally laugh out loud.

....and that made me laugh even harder.

I <3 you guys.

Glad to see that you're easily amused :bleh:

:roftl:OH MY, the visual!! Poor Luke being allocated one of us each day, ahahaha !!

Does he get to do stuff for his day-owner? Like work,etc:naughty:

Now that would be taking the phrase “sharing is caring” very literally :naughty:

...I wouldn't know 'cause I'll help pay the ransom, but I won't keep him...so someone would have 2 days instead :naughty:

Now that's bullying. I'm going to tell a mod on you. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, you certainly should if you think that I'm harrassing you! We don't want anyone falling off the fluffy pinkie marshmallow here, do we?:naughty:

Just go and tell to you...on me...:thumb_yello:

...I wouldn't know 'cause I'll help pay the ransom, but I won't keep him...so someone would have 2 days instead :naughty:

Ok I guess we can somehow manage that...Will be hard but hey, someone hsa to make these sacrifices I guess:blink:

Ok I guess we can somehow manage that...Will be hard but hey, someone hsa to make these sacrifices I guess:blink:

:clap: and I'll have great respect for the one who has him for 2 whole days!

Why's that? Are you suggesting that you'd rather take the two day slot?

In that case, I challenge you to a naked Jello fight. Winner take all. :punk:

:shocked::blink::roftl::lmfao:

An existential question - what flavour Jello?