Luke Juby is no longer a band member Part 2

Christine

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:Please tell me you didn't just say that. Hmmm...and now I quoted you so the post is locked if you ever regret it :roftl::roftl:

Of course not!

I just typed it :naughty:

I just wanted to know cause if it's a flavour I like...I want some before they throw it in the ring....believe me seeing two nude women fighting isn't my cuppa tea...:naughty:

Why's that? Are you suggesting that you'd rather take the two day slot?

In that case, I challenge you to a naked Jello fight. Winner take all. :punk:

OK... :mf_rosetinted:

[/b]

:shocked::blink::roftl::lmfao:

An existential question - what flavour Jello?

that's a fcn good question! :thumb_yello:

hellloooo...guess who was asking if I had a myspace? :das:

Hmmmmmm

Of course not!

I just typed it :naughty:

I just wanted to know cause if it's a flavour I like...I want some before they throw it in the ring....believe me seeing two nude women fighting isn't my cuppa tea...:naughty:

Nor mine, really, I quite prefer my nude men, really:naughty:. And the stronger and more manly and muscular the better:blush-anim-cl:

hellloooo...guess who was asking if I had a myspace? :das:

HAHAHA... phunks... take it easy :bleh:

and not we who scares him away i think :mf_rosetinted: he's just afraid that his account might be deleted *by accident ofk*

Nor mine, really, I quite prefer my nude men, really:naughty:. And the stronger and more manly and muscular the better:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

Nude ppl kinda freak me out :blush-anim-cl:

Who??? Why??? Where??? When???? How????

Luke asked if I had a myspace! *squeals* and of course i dont, but the fact that he cared is sweet! :lmao:

*starts singing* iiiiii'''mmmmm soooo frrrreeeeaaaakkkiiiinnnn pppppaaaaattthhhhheeetttiiiccccc!

AW r we really?!

But it would be nice having him on board..or is he already a member :blink:

apparently he might be considering it in a few months. at least that is what i heard through the grapevine :fisch: and i would act as normal as possible.:mf_rosetinted:

Luke asked if I had a myspace! *squeals* and of course i dont, but the fact that he cared is sweet! :lmao:

*starts singing* iiiiii'''mmmmm soooo frrrreeeeaaaakkkiiiinnnn pppppaaaaattthhhhheeetttiiiccccc!

apparently he might be considering it in a few months. at least that is what i heard through the grapevine :fisch: and i would act as normal as possible.:mf_rosetinted:

AWWW that's so sweet!!! Do you have a fb account? Maybe you could give him that...or your e-mail!

I'm really happy for you as I can imagine how you must be feeling!

Oh ok...but it would be nice..I'd love to chat with him because I never went to a gig/met any of them and now with this that happened I won't even get to meet Luke ever, so it would be nice to chat with him here. It sucks so much cause they r all so nice and I want to meet them all AND I want to meet MFCers sooooo badly :tears:

guys, is this kind of talk really a good idea? I don't think so...:wink2:

Oh right...yeah I see where you are coming from! We don't want ppl to get any ideas *thinks of Kata's avi*

guys, is this kind of talk really a good idea? I don't think so...:wink2:

pfft. of course it isnt! tisk tisk. *hands sara duct tape whip*

phunks...did you take your medications? :mf_rosetinted:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Luke loves you....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for sure

*ssssst guys (whispers that phunks couldn't hear)...doctor said we have to nod at everything she said...for her own good*

*swallows meds* but i dont wanna take my medications! they make me dilarious! and they make it so my vision is blurred and i cant see straight! (i actually used to take a med that made that happen :lmao:) are you trying to drug me? :tears:

owch, i really do need meds. im wearing my barbie head earrings and they are rlly heavy so i think they are gonna rip my ears. oh well. :lmao:

:shocked: are you serious? Do you have a pic? :roftl:

pfft. of course it isnt! tisk tisk. *hands sara duct tape whip*

What on earth am I meant to do with that whip?:roftl:

You really scare me sometimes; Are you SURE you're just 13??

:shocked: are you serious? Do you have a pic? :roftl:

Yeah, I really have to see that:naughty: sounds a bit like those little heads that they had in those Tintin books, the ones that some jungle tribes would make with their enemies heads, reducing them and putting them on sticks.......yuk...:shocked:

i didnt want you to do that with the whip!!!:shocked:

and earrings:earring001.jpg

then the doll's head that i ripped off and put on a teddy bear along with a barbie head:

earring002.jpg

(haha, you cant see it, but the doll has the bear's bloody head in its hand which is coming from it's stomach)