Luke Juby is no longer a band member Part 2

Christine

:boxed: do i ?? really ??? :boxed: if i do, it's not meant to be implied. AT ALL. (no sarcasm here 100%)

I didn't mean to be picky or take the piss, I hope you know. It's just that no matter how many people insist that 'nobody knows anything' it might just not be that easy. And how do they know or be sure that nobody knows anything?

If person A says 'I do what I do because I know what I know' and then person B says 'No you don't know anything at all.' who's in the right and who is wrong? And who can judge about it at all?

Oh, and of course whenever someone says 'I know...' it must be from their very own subjective perspective, no? I never knew (knew, haha) that there was so much controversial material in a single verb.

I have lost the plot, sorry :roftl:

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh this thread and all the Mikey-bashing taking place elsewhere on the forum also makes me uncomfortable.

As far as I know, Luke said he didn't know why he was sacked.

So he might be speculating himself about the who and the why and I firmly believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty...

:shocked:What?! I obviously missed something :blink::boxed: How did (poor) Mikey get thrown in this?!?! Sry to go off topic...I've been getting a lot of shocks lately :boxed:

For me .....

Mika is called Mika its not called Mika and Luke and Cherrise and Mikey, I think he can and will change the band as he wishes , the band he has now wasnt even on LICM.

That my two cents , pennies , euros

Nice guy though :thumb_yello: , will be missed

:shocked: and Martin

:naughty:

Just an observation, and I tend to point out stuff like this, so I hope this doesn't count as bullying or anything :boxed:

well he's not that important...just another random member of the backing group :mf_rosetinted:

KATA! OMFG... you just NOT said that... :shocked:

prepare to die! *DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Jeronimoooooooooo* *trip over a shoelace and fall* :mf_rosetinted:

KATA! OMFG... you just NOT said that... :shocked:

prepare to die! *DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Jeronimoooooooooo* *trip over a shoelace and fall* :mf_rosetinted:

What have I done wrong? :blink: He's just some guy who happens to be on stage with the mighty Mika, who is a solo artist - who is in the band is completely unimportant :blink: I have learned a lot by reading the MFC :mf_rosetinted:

What have I done wrong? :blink: He's just some guy who happens to be on stage with the mighty Mika, who is a solo artist - who is in the band is completely unimportant :blink: I have learned a lot by reading the MFC :mf_rosetinted:

Just curious...do you have a bigger pic of your avi?

well...wait... *scrubs head* it's not Martin Fan Club? :shocked:

just great! I thought Mika is his backing vocal.... :mf_rosetinted:

It's not fair to bash Martin like this :no:

Martin bashing? :blink: I really am out of the loop.

Aaaaah, it's all dawning on me now. Now I know exactly what I should think!

now we are just on a bashing spree, no? to all of you who feel like bashing: cut some dolls/stuffed animals apart and spray them with red paint. it always helps me when i wanna bash someone :lmao:

now there is a nice healthy way to deal with your emotions:thumb_yello:

now we are just on a bashing spree, no? to all of you who feel like bashing: cut some dolls/stuffed animals apart and spray them with red paint. it always helps me when i wanna bash someone :lmao:

hmmm but I don't have dolls/stuffed animals... can I cut somebody instead? :mf_rosetinted:

now there is a nice healthy way to deal with your emotions:thumb_yello:

exactly. :roftl: and then i wear them as jewlery so everyone can see how much of a freak i really am!

hmmm but I don't have dolls/stuffed animals... can I cut somebody instead? :mf_rosetinted:

as long as it isnt me!:thumb_yello:

No violence! This is the MFC, you know!:sneaky2:

hmmm now that you've mentioned.... :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not playing with you guys...:mf_rosetinted: I might go stalk someone...that should be fun... :naughty: or maby i'll go to sleep? :boxed:

ya, u better sleep :lmao:

yeah... I will go to sleep... I've stalked Fran already... and some other ppl... so my mission is complete...for today ofk :mf_rosetinted:

but the bed is sooooo big... soooo lonelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :mf_rosetinted:

ok. bye y'all X