Luke Juby is no longer a band member Part 2

Christine

nice :lmao: :lmao:

i think soem people are absolutely disgusting. how you could murder people...i just dont know.

Oh I only do it to people I don't know or don't like, you are quite safe.

Although I did once dream that I had stayed over at a friend's house with another friend and the second friend died in the night so we put her down the waste disposal.

Many years later, the first friend had blocked drains and the drain man found teeth in the drain and called the police.

I knew my number was up because they could get information from teeth.

I even went around to that friend's house in the morning to see if the police were there or the drains dug up, the dream was so real.

*note No friends or waste disposals were harmed in reality, it was all a dream.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I only do it to people I don't know or don't like, you are quite safe.

Although I did once dream that I had stayed over at a friend's house with another friend and the second friend died in the night so we put her down the waste disposal.

Many years later, the first friend had blocked drains and the drain man found teeth in the drain and called the police.

I knew my number was up because they could get information from teeth.

I even went around to that friend's house in the morning to see if the police were there or the drains dug up, the dream was so real.

*note No friends or waste disposals were harmed in reality, it was all a dream.

:shocked::shocked:Oh Bab!! You are sooo....evil!

i didnt want you to do that with the whip!!!

and earrings:earring001.jpg

then the doll's head that i ripped off and put on a teddy bear along with a barbie head:

earring002.jpg

(haha, you cant see it, but the doll has the bear's bloody head in its hand which is coming from it's stomach)

HMMMM that's really unique and rather intriguing. It's a cool idea for an earring :thumb_yello:

ERM that second pic...I don't know whether to be :shocked::boxed::blink: or :jawdrop:

where is Kavi now? I just embarassed myself for her! :lmao:

aw lol blame it on my internet company...last yr i couldn't even get online after 4 pm now it comes and goes :thumbdown: really pisses me off esp when i'm in such important conversations on MFC!!!!!

I hate being late :(

I LOVE murder/crime shows. CSI, Cold case, The first 48.....I love murder bks but I prefer the true life ones...when I went to the US of A I went Barnes and Nobels and I was like a kid in a candy store cause they had an entire section with true crimes...and in those bks the centre always has pics from the real crimes!!!!

Funny how we all end up in this thread together......

Yeah.....but I've found that in 99% of threads I've been in the majority of us have things in common (most of the times it has nothing to do with the thread's topic lol)....I ach just finished watchin CSI Miami...I remember in a thread we started talking about Will and Grace and before you know it a thread popped up about it :naughty:

Well, you certainly should if you think that I'm harrassing you! We don't want anyone falling off the fluffy pinkie marshmallow here, do we?:naughty:

:wub2: I see a new thread coming 'Life on the fluffy pinkie marshmallow - no offence, I love you ALL, but bullies please stay out!'

I hate being late :(

I LOVE murder/crime shows. CSI, Cold case, The first 48.....I love murder bks but I prefer the true life ones...when I went to the US of A I went Barnes and Nobels and I was like a kid in a candy store cause they had an entire section with true crimes...and in those bks the centre always has pics from the real crimes!!!!

Funny but I'm really into True Crimes too... have just bought 2 books about the Nightstalker - Richard Ramirez... watched alot of the biography's on YT too... they have them all on their... Richard Ramirez, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, etc etc etc.... They just fascinate me... :bleh:

Fluffie pinikie marshmallows, nude jello wrestling (strangely enough I made strawberry jelly this afternoon:boxed:), barbie head earrings, overly muscular men (:puke: excuse me while I vomit, sorry) and true crime???

I'd left this thread open, went away for several hours and came back to find all this chat, and seriously thought I was in a different thread.... :blink:

I love how far ranging the thread goes when it seriously derails...

Oh and Mana? I thought you were such a nice girl! Green is not a flavour!:bleh:

i didnt want you to do that with the whip!!!:shocked:

and earrings:earring001.jpg

then the doll's head that i ripped off and put on a teddy bear along with a barbie head:

earring002.jpg

(haha, you cant see it, but the doll has the bear's bloody head in its hand which is coming from it's stomach)

Jeez !

Are we in a horror movie or what ?:shocked:

That is just gross :puke:

I'd left this thread open, went away for several hours and came back to find all this chat, and seriously thought I was in a different thread.... :blink:

I'm sure we could find a way to make a correlation between Luke's departure and jello shooters. :naughty:

And, I *am* a nice girl. Even nice girls partake in naked (green) Jello wrestling. :das:

Jeez !

Are we in a horror movie or what ?:shocked:

That is just gross :puke:

Actually, it reminded me of the first Toy Story movie.

I'm sure we could find a way to make a correlation between Luke's departure and jello shooters. :naughty:

And, I *am* a nice girl. Even nice girls partake in naked (green) Jello wrestling. :das:

I see... Well that answers that question then. Obvioulsy I am not a nice girl. I've never done it:no:

no offence, I love you ALL, but bullies please stay out!'

ouch! you tell those cuties to stay away? how cruel of you :shocked:

bullterriers.jpg.w180h135.jpg

Obvioulsy I am not a nice girl. I've never done it:no:

oh! you should try it!maby not in green jello, but still! :roftl:

Funny how we all end up in this thread together......

Yeah.....but I've found that in 99% of threads I've been in the majority of us have things in common (most of the times it has nothing to do with the thread's topic lol)....

That's the thing about this place, itoften has zilch to do with Mika or the actual threads that we have :roftl:

We're just nuts anyway...

:wub2: I see a new thread coming 'Life on the fluffy pinkie marshmallow - no offence, I love you ALL, but bullies please stay out!'

START IT!! START IT!!

I dare you :naughty:

Fluffie pinikie marshmallows, nude jello wrestling (strangely enough I made strawberry jelly this afternoon), barbie head earrings, overly muscular men (excuse me while I vomit, sorry) and true crime???

I love how far ranging the thread goes when it seriously derails...

Ah chickadee, we finally all lost it, what can you do:naughty:

lol just randomly popped in this thread and this is what I find....I like it!

don't they have a giant margarita wrestling competition during spring break somewhere?

Don't think I'm going anywhere near a fluffy pink marshmallow thread. :sneaky2:

There are so many of those already, just disguised.:thumbdown:

I love your positivity and enthousiasm!:naughty:

First I read ''disgusting'' instead of disguised:roftl:

I haven't slept (stayed up whole night long with my friends) and now I almost can't keep my eyes open! So I'll probably read half of what everyone writes wrong:naughty:

I really would read all 20 pages I missed but my brain tells me i shouldn't

and as I am really obedient,I will listen to my brain and just read from now on,for some reason I think I didn't miss much

true?

and as I am really obedient,I will listen to my brain and just read from now on,for some reason I think I didn't miss much

true?

If you have seen Breana's pics, you haven't missed much:naughty:

true?

i had a dream with you in it last night. you called me up on the phone and i told you to shut up and hang up.:roftl:

If you have seen Breana's pics, you haven't missed much:naughty:

I've seen all pics,she keeps momma informed :naughty:

It's the barbie head things,right?

i had a dream with you in it last night. you called me up on the phone and i told you to shut up and hang up.:roftl:

Is that the way you deal with loved ones? What if I was desperate and needed ur advice? what if you killed me? Seriously Bree,you should be more considerate to us sensitive folk :tears: