Luke Juby is no longer a band member Part 2

Christine

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You people all need to spend some time in Canada.

It was around -45 celsius - yes, MINUS 45 - for about two weeks in January. It does that every winter, at least for a couple weeks.

That's like -49 fahrenheit, for those non-celsius peeps.

You haven't lived until you've been outside where it's so cold your eyes water, but then your tears freeze your eylashes together. :blink:

It was around -45 celsius - yes, MINUS 45 - for about two weeks in January. It does that every winter, at least for a couple weeks.

You haven't lived until you've been outside where it's so cold your eyes water, but then your tears freeze your eylashes together. :blink:

well I say you go to Romania,It's -20 celsius (tho it hits -28 in some parts too) in winter and +45 celsius in summer

what can you want more?

yay to global temperature insanity!

Okay, I just wanted to apologize for posting that message earlier! I really didn't mean to disrespect Luke's privacy, honestly. I don't read Luke's myspace often, unless I am at my friend's house, so I assumed that all the posts you guys posted from him were from PMs or something. I am really, really upset because I try not to be this way about Luke and I really didn't know that I was doing something wrong. I hope Luke doesn't disown me! :tears:

I am really, really upset because I try not to be this way about Luke and I really didn't know that I was doing something wrong. I hope Luke doesn't disown me! :tears:

Sweetie, Luke thinks you're some kind of fantastic. Why else would he have agreed to that lovely video for you? :wink2:

I think people were just pointing out, on a general level, that sometimes MFCers talk about things outside of MFC, and that it makes sense not to post about certain things *on* MFC.

But apart from that, I think he'd love it if you were to compile for him what everyone thought of the meaning behind I'd Count You Twice. Are you still up for the task?

when I was in Canada I wore winter jacket in August, in the morning though, it really is cold there.

Sweetie, Luke thinks you're some kind of fantastic. Why else would he have agreed to that lovely video for you? :wink2:

I think people were just pointing out, on a general level, that sometimes MFCers talk about things outside of MFC, and that it makes sense not to post about certain things *on* MFC.

But apart from that, I think he'd love it if you were to compile for him what everyone thought of the meaning behind I'd Count You Twice. Are you still up for the task?

Of course I am. If people held me down I would still do it because Luke asked me to. Luke's wish is my command.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm still deeply troubled but yes,I shall get over it

meanwhile,remember this link people

http://users2.smartgb.com/g/g.php?a=s&i=g25-29334-e7

Thanks for the reminder. I haven't *forgotten* exactly, but have still been trying to work out what to say.

I loooove the heat, around 30-35 celsius is my ideal temperature...I am a hot creature :mf_lustslow::roftl:

What on earth are you doing in England then? Australia has some lovely warm weather.:fisch:

Welcome to our world.:wink2:

My sister lives in Canada and she and her husband came out to visit last year in the middle of our winter (sorry for anybody who's already heard this story in the Oldlings) and we had some "very" cold days for us (just into positive numbers of degrees celcius), and she kept saying to me "This is not cold!" We managed a light dusting of snow on the mountains around here when they were over and I could almost here her brain going "You call that snow? You call those mountains?" but she never actually said it.

Thanks for the reminder. I haven't *forgotten* exactly, but have still been trying to work out what to say.

What on earth are you doing in England then? Australia has some lovely warm weather.:fisch:

My sister lives in Canada and she and her husband came out to visit last year in the middle of our winter (sorry for anybody who's already heard this story in the Oldlings) and we had some "very" cold days for us (just into positive numbers of degrees celcius), and she kept saying to me "This is not cold!" We managed a light dusting of snow on the mountains around here when they were over and I could almost here her brain going "You call that snow? You call those mountains?" but she never actually said it.

I live in Minnesota and we get really cold and sometimes hotter weather in the summer..really odd temps this year though..our summer has been cold and rainy, and just recently did it warm up.

It was around -45 celsius - yes, MINUS 45 - for about two weeks in January.

:shocked: Glad my Canada is not that cold. I had to queue all day in January. Fortunately it was +6C that day.

I hope Luke doesn't disown me! :tears:

Aw, I'm sure Luke is not upset with you. Like Mana says we just generally prefer that private conversations are not posted out in the open on a public message board. It's no biggie. :thumb_yello:

Funny but I'm really into True Crimes too... have just bought 2 books about the Nightstalker - Richard Ramirez... watched alot of the biography's on YT too... they have them all on their... Richard Ramirez, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, etc etc etc.... They just fascinate me... :bleh:

:shocked: NO WAY!!!!! I bought that one!! I can't believe she married him!!! I haven't really seen any true crimes here in the bookstores though but in the states Barnes and nobles is AWESOME!!! Yeah they do!!!!

I'm done,I have to go eat ice or I will die here of heat

It's almost 9 and it's still 30 degrees,I am malfunctioning right about now

I know wat u mean..it's like that everyday here too :thumbdown: Oh how I wish it snowed here...I really want to see snow and play in it and make snowmen and snowballs and throw them at ppl *sigh*

Okay, I just wanted to apologize for posting that message earlier! I really didn't mean to disrespect Luke's privacy, honestly. I don't read Luke's myspace often, unless I am at my friend's house, so I assumed that all the posts you guys posted from him were from PMs or something. I am really, really upset because I try not to be this way about Luke and I really didn't know that I was doing something wrong. I hope Luke doesn't disown me! :tears:

Me iz confused :S

Iz it not our analysis of the song phunkygal's speaking about??? Or iz it something else that happened :blink:

Me iz confused :S

Iz it not our analysis of the song phunkygal's speaking about??? Or iz it something else that happened :blink:

Phunkygal posted a private message from Luke...and the mods like us to keep things private if they are just that, private.

no big deal :)

I know wat u mean..it's like that everyday here too :thumbdown: Oh how I wish it snowed here...I really want to see snow and play in it and make snowmen and snowballs and throw them at ppl *sigh*

I will post you some next winter :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Phunkygal posted a private message from Luke...and the mods like us to keep things private if they are just that, private.

no big deal :)

:blink: Oh I think I read it...not sure. Ok thanks!!!

I will post you some next winter :mf_rosetinted:

YIPEEEE...but too bad I'm not part of the Mika mail :thumbdown:

My cousins in Canada always tell me they'll bring some when next they come and they never do :sneaky2::roftl:

could i pleaseeeeee have the honor?

We can both send some - and she can build a BIG snowman!!! :roftl:

Really?! SWEET..the more the better :naughty:

Sure...with curly hair and all and I'll post pics :naughty:

:roftl:

YIPEEEE...but too bad I'm not part of the Mika mail :thumbdown:

My cousins in Canada always tell me they'll bring some when next they come and they never do :sneaky2::roftl:

it doesn't ship very well. i also hear that selling it on ebay is not a good idea lol