your first concert

mika-fan1001

Nope.

I've kept the tickets of the Mikagig though:naughty:And I've saved all of the pics on the pc.

I feel a bit crazy now... I kept ALL the tickets from ALL the gigs I've been to, in an album, I decorated it, put flyers and other stuff, it only doesn't have pics... :blush-anim-cl: I need to get a life! :naughty:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume it means my first rock concert, right? Then it is Extreme on November 8th 1992. It changed my life completely, it was the beginnig of a looong friendship:naughty: And a month ago I saw them live again, it was super, mega, extra special!!:punk:

If we talk about classical music, then I just don't know, I guess it was when I was a baby, I can't remember when I didn't go to concerts:bleh:

I feel a bit crazy now... I kept ALL the tickets from ALL the gigs I've been to, in an album, I decorated it, put flyers and other stuff, it only doesn't have pics... :blush-anim-cl: I need to get a life! :naughty:

I have a whole folder full of all the tickets, flyers, setlists, reviews from newspapers, bits of confetti that got stuck to me...random stuff like that. It's nice to look back on after a few years!

I have some of my tckets and stuff on my wall but most of them are in a box.

My tickets etc. :naughty:

I have a whole folder full of all the tickets, flyers, setlists, reviews from newspapers, bits of confetti that got stuck to me...random stuff like that. It's nice to look back on after a few years!

I have some of my tckets and stuff on my wall but most of them are in a box.

My tickets etc. :naughty:

Wooow! :thumb_yello: Really nice!

Yeah, but you've been to more gigs than me:naughty:If I went to more gigs, I would have done that too, definitely:naughty:

Yeah, but you've been to more gigs than me:naughty:If I went to more gigs, I would have done that too, definitely:naughty:

Well, you have to start from something! :naughty:

Believe me, it gets a bit addicting... Specially if you like drawing and painting and all... (I do, and I have lots of fun decorating the album...) :blush-anim-cl:

Now I need to find another album, because the first one is full, and I still have 4 tickets to put there... :naughty:

Of course, me too! But you will! :wink2: It's not about the quantity. A gig of Mika is better than 10 of some other bands/artists!:naughty::wub2:

Yeah, true, but that wasn't the point. It's just that there have been gigs of amazing bands the last few years in Holland, where I couldn't go to.

Yeah, true, but that wasn't the point. It's just that there have been gigs of amazing bands the last few years in Holland, where I couldn't go to.

Yeah, same with me...tons of great bands coming to Portugal, and I can't go to any... Specially because most of them are in Lisbon, and for me the trip is expensive. :thumbdown:

Mikaaa! Come to Oporto, please! :naughty:

My first proper concert was Mika last year. Exactly a year ago today:tears:

I went to a few little festivals but that was when I was about 2. They dont realy count.

Don't cry! Celebrate! :yay: It's a special date! :bleh:

• 1 year later...