your first concert

mika-fan1001

Ohh, i didn't knew that....but that's cool, i mean....people makes mistakes, i felt kinda sorry for him.

Here's the link

OOOOh of course i know the tv show!it's called "che tempo che fa" presented by fabio fazio!

i feel ashamed:thumbdown:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOh of course i know the tv show!it's called "che tempo che fa" presented by fabio fazio!

i feel ashamed:thumbdown:

He said it was a comedy show, that's true???

Ohh, don't worry, Nobody's perfect (I'm quoting Miley Cyrus, ahaha), and don't be ashamed! That was a loooong time ago

...an amazing show, fantastic looking curly-haired singer bouncing round the stage leaving most of the girls in soppy limp state...

Ha, funny how all these years later, girls are still swooning at amazing shows performed by fantastic, curly-haired singers...:naughty:

Ha, funny how all these years later, girls are still swooning at amazing shows performed by fantastic, curly-haired singers...:naughty:
I think Adam Ant kinda scarred me for life...:naughty: x

What are the chances of seeing Mika in leather trousers???:mf_lustslow::wub2:

I feel really old - my 1st gig was Adam and the Ants on their Prince Charming Review Tour in 1981, ticket was a 14th birthday pressie. It was an amazing show, fantastic looking curly-haired singer bouncing round the stage leaving most of the girls in soppy limp state... i passed out part way into the 2nd part of the show.

I can do the "I feel really old" thing with you Coolrose:naughty:

My first concert was in 1975, Lou Reed, support act was the zany Split Enz. I was just a teenager...

I also remember watching a concert from a tree outside...Chicago (the band). I must have been about 17. And my memory is so foggy now:naughty:, I cannot tell you all the concerts I have seen in between!!

Coldplay was my first

In like 7th grade. So I was 12 I think? :wub2: Amazin.

I think I have a fascination with men who sing with high voices :das::naughty:

You've seen them????? Waaaaaahhh! (Still, who am I to complain, I'm seeing them in July :insane:)

I've been to tons of small acts that come here that nobody's heard of, but my first concert of note was Loreena McKennitt last May, so I was 15. I've also been to see Roger Waters, and Mikaaaaaa! :thumb_yello: Or wait--I saw Michael Franti at a festival when I was 12 or 13. That was so much fun--there was me and about 5 other kids my age, and we all got up on the stage and danced with him halfway through. Then he came over and shook all of our hands, he was so nice. :naughty:

• 1 month later...
wait, YOUR playing? cool

what do u do?

I play keyboards.

I'm scared I'm going to forget the songs! :naughty: *gulp*

It's for the "Join the Band" thing I joined at the beginning of summer. We play 3 covers and yeah. We're the last band...I'm nervous :sad:

I play keyboards.

I'm scared I'm going to forget the songs! :naughty: *gulp*

It's for the "Join the Band" thing I joined at the beginning of summer. We play 3 covers and yeah. We're the last band...I'm nervous :sad:

wow! thats soo cool! you'll do fine!! believe me!