your first concert

mika-fan1001

Björk's concert in July was cancelled, so it wasn't my first concert after all. :no:

BUT

I went to see Fran Perea today and loved it!

So my first concer was Fran Perea, today. :cheerful_h4h:

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: fran perea :wub2: that's cool!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Björk's concert in July was cancelled, so it wasn't my first concert after all. :no:

BUT

I went to see Fran Perea today and loved it!

So my first concer was Fran Perea, today. :cheerful_h4h:

Wait............. are you talking about Fran Perea??? The spanish singer???? Or is it another one???

Yeah, he was very lovely! :wub2:

That's him.

Oh, cool!! Didnt know he is famous in another countries! Here, we know him cause he played the principal character on a tv show...........

Oh, cool!! Didnt know he is famous in another countries! Here, we know him cause he played the principal character on a tv show...........

You must mean Los Serrano? Here he became known for being in it. And then people started to like his music too (and suddenly everyone wanted to learn Spanish, which I find kind of funny).

I've never really listened to his music. I went to see him mostly because I find him very attractive and the songs I had heard were ok. But I fell in love yesterday and bought his cd's today. :naughty:

i think my first concert :band: was when i was five.....but i really cant remember the name of the band XD and they reallly suckkkkked :thumbdown: lol but my first one i DO remember, wasssssss a whole impersanators concert....like, the beatles and elvis and stuff like that it was fun....i was likeeeeeee 10 :]

You must mean Los Serrano? Here he became known for being in it. And then people started to like his music too (and suddenly everyone wanted to learn Spanish, which I find kind of funny).

I've never really listened to his music. I went to see him mostly because I find him very attractive and the songs I had heard were ok. But I fell in love yesterday and bought his cd's today. :naughty:

:bleh: i knew about his songs before that show. i find the show quite funny... very spanish:naughty: it's the only soap-opera i watch every now and then. but i didn't know that that guy was Francisco until i heard him singing on the show. i was like... so this is Fran Perea... :shocked:

he's really nice :wub2:

My first concert was probably by my dad's band! Then when I was 11 I went to see Five, I think that was my first 'real' one. Then when I was about 14 I started gigging all over the place on a regular basis, including maaany festivals, so I've seen more gigs then I could possibly count

Yes, I mean that! He became famous here when he was in Al salir de clase, but everyone started to like him when he was in Los Serrano. I used to like that show, but it started to bored me when I found that they were doing the same things all the time.............. Never like his songs so much, but he is a very kind boy!

:bleh: i knew about his songs before that show. i find the show quite funny... very spanish:naughty: it's the only soap-opera i watch every now and then. but i didn't know that that guy was Francisco until i heard him singing on the show. i was like... so this is Fran Perea... :shocked:

he's really nice :wub2:

Yes, I mean that! He became famous here when he was in Al salir de clase, but everyone started to like him when he was in Los Serrano. I used to like that show, but it started to bored me when I found that they were doing the same things all the time.............. Never like his songs so much, but he is a very kind boy!

Los Serrano is one of my favorite TV shows. Although it does repeat itself these days. :thumbdown:

He's very lovely. :wub2:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I exclude the gigs I saw for free, of "small" bands, I guess my first "real" gig was Delfins (a portuguese band), back in 1997.

But...I don't know was I was doing... :roftl: Let's say they're...bad. I really don't like them now, but I remember having a lot of fun during the gig.

Besides that, the first gig of an actual fave band of mine (back then) was The Kelly Family, April 25th 1998. I guess it was the first time I knew what it's like to be really happy in a gig. Bless them! :wub2: