your first concert

mika-fan1001

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent found one of these....but what was your first concert?

mine was Wierd Al Yankovic when i was 5 years old, lol

:punk:

i love! wierd al!!:punk:

lol, well i think the first official concert was about 3 weeks ago, (i'm almost 17*turns bright red* and uhh it was firefall, a 70s band:punk: pretty good except it was mostly old people, it was really small and outside, and some of the old people had to have been drunk b/c they were dancin like crazy:naughty:

i love! wierd al!!:punk:

lol, well i think the first official concert was about 3 weeks ago, (i'm almost 17*turns bright red* and uhh it was firefall, a 70s band:punk: pretty good except it was mostly old people, it was really small and outside, and some of the old people had to have been drunk b/c they were dancin like crazy:naughty:

lol! its not bad to have ur 1st concert b that 1!

..wait, u havent been to a mika concert? OMG!

lol! its not bad to have ur 1st concert b that 1!

..wait, u havent been to a mika concert? OMG!

i know i know!! i'm dying inside, i was waiting for mika to be my first ever concert. but my mom's friend really needed someone to go(she's blind) and she knew i liked lots of diff. kinds of music, so i said why not.

When I was twelve, I went to see a free outdoor gig by

A year later, a band I love called Diamond Rio played an 18+ venue. This venue, however, had some trees outside the windows, which were open. I sh*t you not, I watched the gig from a tree, through the window. :roftl:

The lead singer of Diamond Rio is a fellow by the name of Marty Roe. When I first discovered their music I was eight, he was 32 - and I thought for sure I was going to marry him. :wub2:

When I was twelve, I went to see a free outdoor gig by Ivan.

A year later, a band I love called Diamond Rio played an 18+ venue. This venue, however, had some trees outside the windows, which were open. I sh*t you not, I watched the gig from a tree, through the window. :roftl:

The lead singer of Diamond Rio is a fellow by the name of Marty Roe. When I first discovered their music I was eight, he was 32 - and I thought for sure I was going to marry him. :wub2:

:naughty:i'm sorry it didn't work out between you two...

i havent found one of these....but what was your first concert?

mine was Wierd Al Yankovic when i was 5 years old, lol

:punk:

That must have been a fun concert!!! but I guess at only 5 it probably went over your head, did your parents drag you there or were you the youngest weird Al fan ever? :)

Awww, i've never been in a concert but i really want to!!!!

Probably i'll see The Killers (soon...?) .

I have a list of the bands that i want to see:

Rammstein

The Killers

Mika

The Hives

Depeche Mode

Tickets are a little more expensive here in Mexico :blink:

Tiziano ferro (an italian singer) - i was 11...

*i have to say that actually i can't stand this singer,although when i was younger i used to love him... *

OHHH i know that guy!!! He used to be VERY famous in my country til he said something about mexican women! He tried to apologize but it didn't work

OHHH i know that guy!!! He used to be VERY famous in my country til he said something about mexican women! He tried to apologize but it didn't work

really?I knew few years ago he started becoming "famous" in south america with laura pausini (do you know her?)

so..what did he say about mexican women?i hope it wasn't something bad:blink:

really?I knew few years ago he started becoming "famous" in south america with laura pausini (do you know her?)

so..what did he say about mexican women?i hope it wasn't something bad:blink:

It was awful!!! Even in a mexican show (Otro Rollo) he apologized and he was almost CRYING! He said that we had mustache and we were ugly...

Lemme see if i find the link

It was awful!!! Even in a mexican show (Otro Rollo) he apologized and he was almost CRYING! He said that we had mustache and we were ugly...

Lemme see if i find the link

OMG DID HE?I can't believe!He was so impolite!I'm really sorry for what he said:(

OMG DID HE?I can't believe!He was so impolite!I'm really sorry for what he said:(

Oh, don't worry :wink2:...the interviewer said "Hey, dude, i think mexican women are the most beautiful women in the world, you should shut up because your career and your life could be in danger" or something like that

I'm searching the link on youtube but this is slooooooow

I feel really old - my 1st gig was Adam and the Ants on their Prince Charming Review Tour in 1981, ticket was a 14th birthday pressie. It was an amazing show, fantastic looking curly-haired singer bouncing round the stage leaving most of the girls in soppy limp state... i passed out part way into the 2nd part of the show.

Oh, don't worry :wink2:...the interviewer said "Hey, dude, i think mexican women are the most beautiful women in the world, you should shut up because your career and your life could be in danger" or something like that

I'm searching the link on youtube but this is slooooooow

thanks..

i have to let you know that unfortunetely he's really loved here in italy..by the girls of my age (from 13 to 16) now that i "grew up" i don't know how i adored him..:thumbdown:

thanks..

i have to let you know that unfortunetely he's really loved here in italy..by the girls of my age (from 13 to 16) now than i "grew up" i don't know how i adored him..:thumbdown:

Ohh, i didn't knew that....but that's cool, i mean....people makes mistakes, i felt kinda sorry for him.

Here's the link