your first concert

mika-fan1001

My first concert was Sarah Connor at the age of 12, but she's a German singer, so I guess you don't know her (except the German/Austrian/Swiss people here:wink2:). My second concert was Marc Terenzi (an American singer who's famous in Germany/Austria/Switzerland) at the age of 13 and my third concert was Mika at the age of 14:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God, I have the worst nerves in the world....everytime:thumbdown:

o god no! i do!!!!!

i was so nervous when i went through conformation at church, i didnt even have to do anything, just stand there! and its worse. for everything~

My first concert was Sarah Connor at the age of 12, but she's a German singer, so I guess you don't know her (except the German/Austrian/Swiss people here:wink2:). My second concert was Marc Terenzi (an American singer who's famous in Germany/Austria/Switzerland) at the age of 13 and my third concert was Mika at the age of 14:mf_lustslow:

o coollio

o god no! i do!!!!!

i was so nervous when i went through conformation at church, i didnt even have to do anything, just stand there! and its worse. for everything~

I'm glad I'm not alone then :naughty:

*bites nails*

I should probably go practice right now :rolls_eyes: :lol3:

This will sound weird, but I haven't actually been to a proper concert yet :boxed:

My parents aren't really into music at all, especially live music.

I did go to a Christian rock concert a few months ago with my church:roftl: But it wasn't really a concert, because we had a stand-up guy (who wasn't funny) and all stupid stuff.

I'm going to Big Gig soon though :punk:

My first one was last year when I saw Mika.

You're so lucky T_T

Yesterday i had this dream when i was going to see The Hives! Finally, after 3 years dreaming about going to concerts i was actually going to a concert! But f****ck nooo, it was just a stupid dream u_u

well i don't know...my dad dragged me to jazz concerts since i was 4 or so :roftl:

but the first big concert i got to see was this summer... jazzkamikaze, till bronner, patti smith and the soundtrack of our lives.

and i'm hoping for depeche mode in october :naughty:(but i doubt they'll come)

and dreaming about a mika gig! :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't been to any concerts yet but I'm going to see Björk next month. :cheerful_h4h:

Björk's concert in July was cancelled, so it wasn't my first concert after all. :no:

BUT

I went to see Fran Perea today and loved it!

So my first concer was Fran Perea, today. :cheerful_h4h: