Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:roftl: You're like the girl that posted a gabazillion hearts on Mika's myspace blog page :mf_rosetinted:

no problem. you're just so right.

and the stupid computer wouldnt let me multi-quote so i had to just write that. i'm glad you got what i was on about.

lol

thanks for the flowers.

haha you're welcome:bleh:

may i ask you what insiperd you to make over 10,000 posts on the forum?

roughly how many hours do you reckon its taken you?

Um.....I guess Mika :naughty:

Hours? That's unmeasurable....but I've been on here basically everday since March 29 (?) 2007....that long :bleh:

so you've been on here every day for around 500 days

wow.

poor you.

na jj. but gosh, you're a pretty die-hard mika fan.

i apreciate him for his music more than anything else. for a while i was obsessed with his looks/etc, but now i like his piano book and just music in general.

so you've been on here every day for around 500 days

wow.

poor you.

na jj. but gosh, you're a pretty die-hard mika fan.

i apreciate him for his music more than anything else. for a while i was obsessed with his looks/etc, but now i like his piano book and just music in general.

Well it's not just Mika. I'm friends with a lot of people on here too and I like talking to them:wink2:

Yeah...I'm obsessed and proud of it :lol3:

Once I'm obsessed there's no stopping me until the obsession dies out and I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon with Mika.

:Update:

JUST SO YOU KNOW--

Present situation in the

AOL POP MAN POLL:

Mika=1,814,052

GB= 1,401,161

Leaving ALL the others . . . .

yeaaaah.jpg

File0005.jpg

cutiepie.jpg

1766993952.jpg

. . . . in the dust!

~THANX FOR YOUR HELP~

Note: MIKA is leading ALL the others (Part 1 & Part 2)

by a margin of no fewer than 412,891 votes!

YOUcan make it

SWEETER

for MIKA . . . .

204848861077e5df2a2dbed5.jpg

VOTE HERE:

http://music.aol.co.uk/sexy-pop-men-cast-your-vote/article/20080222125909990012

Well it's not just Mika. I'm friends with a lot of people on here too and I like talking to them:wink2:

Once I'm obsessed there's no stopping me until the obsession dies out and I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon with Mika.

I feel the same way. :wub2:

I feel like that too! :wink2:

I completely agree with that... I mean I'm a huge huge Franz Ferdinand fan... have been since 2003... they have at least 3 fan forums that I'm a member of... but that's just it... I'm just a member... I just catch up on news about the new album and gigs and stuff and I don't really post in any of them... I just don't feel a connection with the people on the boards... It's not like here... :wub2:

This is more than just a board to me... it always will be I think :blush-anim-cl:

I completely agree with that... I mean I'm a huge huge Franz Ferdinand fan... have been since 2003... they have at least 3 fan forums that I'm a member of... but that's just it... I'm just a member... I just catch up on news about the new album and gigs and stuff and I don't really post in any of them... I just don't feel a connection with the people on the boards... It's not like here... :wub2:

This is more than just a board to me... it always will be I think :blush-anim-cl:

This feels like my home, but better :blush-anim-cl:

Exactly :wub2:

Sometimes I think, "How can I be on here all day? It's just an internet website..."

But when I log in, it's not only about Mika, it's a huge family here. And we all support eachother and when I come on here it makes me feel happy. :wub2:

I'll probably be staying on here til' I grow old and die. Maybe not as much as I do now, but I'm sure I'll pop in and chat. And it's great because we all have friends here. We'll grow up with them and in a way, this is as great as the friendships we have in person :lol3:

Ok I'm done :glasses2:

(And it's the only place where people actually understand me.)