The Australian Thread: Part Fourteen

Rainbow Sky

Howdy! Just checking in again.

Nico, I read the smack. Awwww. One of those chapters was really quite moving and so pertinent to the current Mika climate we are living in!

Oh and am I too late to send a pm for one of those relax cd's?

British India is a band? OK, well that explains a lot. I was wondering how OKD was managing to pay for Costa Rica and India at the same time...

BTW OKD, you are doing what I did before I moved to Brisbane if you are still buying gig tickets and stuff when you're supposed to be saving. I was supposed to be saving to move and kept going to the movies and going out for dinner with my friends and going out for coffee and buying music and clothes I didn't really need.

I'm not saying don't have a life, but don't be surprised if your savings don't really add up as swiftly as you'd like if you're not prepared to sacrifice a little bit of fun now.

I got to Brisbane with nowhere near as much money as I'd intended to have and then had to live very frugally until i found a job, simply because I'd not bothered to cut back as much when I was still living at home in Perth.

But it's not my place to lecture you, so I'll shut up now and you can make your own decisions.

HK, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. You are in my thoughts...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Howdy! Just checking in again.

Nico, I read the smack. Awwww. One of those chapters was really quite moving and so pertinent to the current Mika climate we are living in!

Oh and am I too late to send a pm for one of those relax cd's?

Yeah, sorry... you just missed out... sorry...

And I'm glad you found it moving... I have a chapter almost ready to go.. just gotta read through it again...

I'm loverly, just glad to be done with school for the week and catching up with my MFC friendies.

You?

im alright

i guess i have to go now, im on my moms comp...

im mad because i bought a new laptop over a week ago, and it was suppost to be here already, but hasnt come, it made me hopeful everyday, thinking that it would actually come, but it so far hasnt

im alright

i guess i have to go now, im on my moms comp...

im mad because i bought a new laptop over a week ago, and it was suppost to be here already, but hasnt come, it made me hopeful everyday, thinking that it would actually come, but it so far hasnt

*waves*

Goodnight, m'dear. Perhaps tomorrow the laptop will come and your internet freedom will be complete.:thumb_yello:

*waves*

Goodnight, m'dear. Perhaps tomorrow the laptop will come and your internet freedom will be complete.:thumb_yello:

i just checked on the status!!! its in fresno atm~!!!!!!!! it now needs to come to auburn!!!!!!!! too bad i have to wait til tomorrow, and it wont beable to come in the middle of the night!

not im too excited, my old laptop was a brick!!!!

i cant go now! im to awake now~!!!!!!

I'm loverly, just glad to be done with school for the week and catching up with my MFC friendies.

You?

Yayness!

I got a job... then I quit... the kids were... ahem.. yeah... horrible...

I'm on holidays from school anyways... and getting paid for it! :punk:

Neeks! *pounces*

*refuses to believe it* :shocked:

hey! how are u all?

Heya! good! How are you?

Yayness!

I got a job... then I quit... the kids were... ahem.. yeah... horrible...

I'm on holidays from school anyways... and getting paid for it! :punk:

woo!! Hoopla!!

And hey everyone else!! :punk:

*refuses to believe it* :shocked:

Heya! good! How are you?

woo!! Hoopla!!

And hey everyone else!! :punk:

Hoopla Kelz!

I made some U2 siggies last night :wub2:...

I really like the Adam one... 2 of the pics I chose of him are hot pics...

Hoopla Kelz!

I made some U2 siggies last night :wub2:...

I really like the Adam one... 2 of the pics I chose of him are hot pics...

Ohh cool! where are you posting them?? *points to amf*

Hello friends .... thank you for your heartfelt hugs about the passing of my pup ... :wub2: ..... as you can imagine I'm laying pretty low right now .... posting anywhere seems pretty difficult, just for now , .... I'm reading everything tho' ..... :wink2::naughty::huglove: ..........

.... am looking for a pic. of her .... will post when I find one ! :wub2:

I do believe one of us took a photo of her actually.. Not sure who took it though..

(I've stolen a few pics :fisch::wink2: )

*looks*

SN46.jpg

Kali is on the left and that's Mondo on the right who likes to bed-hop..

And that looks like Becs knees to me..:das:

:wub2: AWWWWWWWW ..... thank you Kelz .... prob. one of the more recent pics. of her too ..... :wub2: ...... :huglove:

.... & hehhee about the bed hopping Mondo .... *hopes DC reads this :das::wink2:*

I thought there was another pic of her somewhere. Maybe DC has one.

*hopes DC will read this too* :naughty:

I'M BACK

:thumb_yello:

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! You found us!!

Hello friends .... thank you for your heartfelt hugs about the passing of my pup ... :wub2: ..... as you can imagine I'm laying pretty low right now .... posting anywhere seems pretty difficult, just for now , .... I'm reading everything tho' ..... :wink2::naughty::huglove: ..........

Understandable...

I might have a pic of her... maybe... I'll check on this puter, but it might be on mum and dads

I'm so sorry for your loss happikali.. My thoughts are with you. :wub2:

I do believe one of us took a photo of her actually.. Not sure who took it though..

(I've stolen a few pics :fisch::wink2: )

*looks*

SN46.jpg

Kali is on the left and that's Mondo on the right who likes to bed-hop..

And that looks like Becs knees to me..:das:

Yep, thats my knees. :wink2:

That was when the two of them were stalking me because they wanted chips...:naughty:

She was such a beautiful dog HK, and she seemed really happy. Its a shame she's no longer with you

I'm so sorry for your loss happikali.. My thoughts are with you. :wub2:

Sorry... I checked PB as well, I mustn't have taken a pic of her...

Yep, thats my knees.

That was when the two of them were stalking me because they wanted chips...

She was such a beautiful dog HK, and she seemed really happy. Its a shame she's no longer with you

Thanks again friends ..... & thanks esp. for looking for pics. .... :wub2: ... hahaha ... Soy .... YES ..... SHE would be continually stalking for chips !!! :roftl::huglove:

..... oh, & Mondo (:das:) .... (was he looking for chips .... or was DC looking over your shoulder ??!! :das::wink2: