The Australian Thread: Part Fourteen

Rainbow Sky

That's okay... I got two people who want them anyways... least they're going to good homes...

I've been sitting on those gems since the start of the year

:wub2::naughty:

yay!

oh british india..my friend knows those guys

Knows them like know knows them? Sure it isn't a cousin's friend's sister's dog's friend's nephew's friend's cousin? :naughty:

British India is a band? OK, well that explains a lot. I was wondering how OKD was managing to pay for Costa Rica and India at the same time...

BTW OKD, you are doing what I did before I moved to Brisbane if you are still buying gig tickets and stuff when you're supposed to be saving. I was supposed to be saving to move and kept going to the movies and going out for dinner with my friends and going out for coffee and buying music and clothes I didn't really need.

I'm not saying don't have a life, but don't be surprised if your savings don't really add up as swiftly as you'd like if you're not prepared to sacrifice a little bit of fun now.

I got to Brisbane with nowhere near as much money as I'd intended to have and then had to live very frugally until i found a job, simply because I'd not bothered to cut back as much when I was still living at home in Perth.

But it's not my place to lecture you, so I'll shut up now and you can make your own decisions.

:sneaky2:

Shush. You sound like my mum :naughty:

Thanks. I knoooooow I have to. But-but ... I want to go to these things!

Did I say here, that in the next two months I need to save $3000, and going by the bank statement I got yesterday, in the last 2 months I made $500 profit. And only made $2000 in total...

Hello friends .... thank you for your heartfelt hugs about the passing of my pup ... ..... as you can imagine I'm laying pretty low right now .... posting anywhere seems pretty difficult, just for now , .... I'm reading everything tho' .....

.... am looking for a pic. of her .... will post when I find one !

:tears::huglove:

I'M BACK

Helloooooo!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:sneaky2:

Shush. You sound like my mum :naughty:

Thanks. I knoooooow I have to. But-but ... I want to go to these things!

Did I say here, that in the next two months I need to save $3000, and going by the bank statement I got yesterday, in the last 2 months I made $500 profit. And only made $2000 in total...

Yeah, you did mention it. That's why I wrote what I wrote. I knew I'd come across as sounding like your mum. Someone's mum. But I am a Mum. I can't help myself! And, since I can't be a great example, my life should serve as a horrible warning! ROFL!!

Seriously though... If you added up what you've spent recently on "stuff", how much do you reckon you could have added to your bank total? (No need to tell me, just do the math yourself and then think about the answer.)

Also... you want to go to these things. How much do you want to go to Costa Rica? Maybe you have to decide what you want more since it doesn't sound like you can afford to have it all.

OK, I'll stop now. I won't say another word. (unless you provoke me of course!)

Yeah, you did mention it. That's why I wrote what I wrote. I knew I'd come across as sounding like your mum. Someone's mum. But I am a Mum. I can't help myself! And, since I can't be a great example, my life should serve as a horrible warning! ROFL!!

Seriously though... If you added up what you've spent recently on "stuff", how much do you reckon you could have added to your bank total? (No need to tell me, just do the math yourself and then think about the answer.)

Also... you want to go to these things. How much do you want to go to Costa Rica? Maybe you have to decide what you want more since it doesn't sound like you can afford to have it all.

OK, I'll stop now. I won't say another word. (unless you provoke me of course!)

:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Yeah I knooooooooooow! But I want to go to this stuff :naughty:

I didn't buy the Rove tickets today btw. The stupid guy at the outlet couldn't figure out how to make the computer work :mad3:

*sigh*

Well my friends are sleeping over on Sunday, so we will be plannign everything then. So flights and ... fundraising. Got to think of some stuff to do...

@@**##*@!

*hurtles across runway*

*struggles to get nose up*

Well I'll just have to keep going and try to land next time round

:plane:

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:plane:noooostilllstuuckkkarrgghh

My pc loaded the page really slowly, so the smilies hadn't come up at first and on reading what you'd written I couldn't help but think of Granny Weatherwax, trying to get her broom started, and once started, trying to get it to fly properly, never mind stopping!

:plane: Helllooooo Australia

:plane: OMG! I can't get the landing gear down!

*frantically flicks switches*

:shocked:

:eek:

@@**##*@!

*hurtles across runway*

*struggles to get nose up*

Well I'll just have to keep going and try to land next time round

:plane:

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:roftl: Getting bored on your holidays??

Howdy doo Aussies and Aussie-wannabees

*cough* ... *wishes a painful death to all greyhound breeders and people who enable them*

:roftl:

:naughty: yep, she knows knows them. :roftl:

:roftl: Now I can say I have a friend who has a friend who knows British India! :groovy:

My pc loaded the page really slowly, so the smilies hadn't come up at first and on reading what you'd written I couldn't help but think of Granny Weatherwax, trying to get her broom started, and once started, trying to get it to fly properly, never mind stopping!

:insane:

*waves bac*

how are things on this saturday for u/ its saturday, isnt it?

:roftl: Yep, it's Saturday. Is it Saturday there yet?

Things are good.. very cold weather. But food always tastes better when the weathers cold. :naughty:

How are you? What you up to?

Haha, I got rid of your lemon chiffon! :bleh:

Why do you wish them a painful death?

I was wondering the same thing but I always expect her to just tell us anyway.. :naughty:

:roftl: Yep, it's Saturday. Is it Saturday there yet?

Things are good.. very cold weather. But food always tastes better when the weathers cold. :naughty:

How are you? What you up to?

I was wondering the same thing but I always expect her to just tell us anyway.. :naughty:

o nope, still friday lucky u, its been over the hundreds here!

Why do you have to get up at 5am?? :boxed:

i have a swim meet *even tho we haven had practice in over 3 weeks* and its over an hour away, i should probally get up b4 then, but im probally gonna end up going to sleep really l8! lol