New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

hahaha i am glad i did lol! i had to repeat the video lioke 5 times to make sure i wasnt seeing things lol and to see if it is the same dog that is in the video with mika and the little chihuaha (spelling :blink2:) making the weird noise lol

Do you mean that vid wich was only 6 seconds long?

Cause that wasn't a chihuahua I think. Wasn't that a Jack Russel terrier thingie?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone notice the purple writing at the bottom? and how similar it is to Mika's handwriting? haha. inspector nosey.

oh cazgirl.. it's a font...

K are all the same, S are the same, E are the same, T also, I too

i'm pretty sure you can stop your investigation.

i may even have that font, i'll have to check at work lol

Awww. I won't be able to see the site.....I'm out camping in the mountains in beautiful british Columbia. The signals are lousy out here and my blackberry is giving me attitude. I can't wait until I get home on Saturday to see it. I'm very excited!!!!

oh cazgirl.. it's a font...

K are all the same, S are the same, E are the same, T also, I too

i'm pretty sure you can stop your investigation.

i may even have that font, i'll have to check at work lol

oh I know it's a font LOL. Thought maybe Mika somehow integrated his own handwriting onto a computer. or something. haha. can you do that? :blink:

lol...i just said it looked similar...is all...

oh I know it's a font LOL. Thought maybe Mika somehow integrated his own handwriting onto a computer. or something. haha. can you do that? :blink:

lol...i just said it looked similar...is all...

You can. There are companies where you can send in samples of your handwriting and they make your own font out of it.

Not sure if this is what Mika did with his purple writing :wink2:

Oh, I see, Ankmet. I thought you were talking about something else entirely.

I understand your frustration. I was in your shoes at one time! I'm sure Mika will be back eventually.... the way I see it is, he'll come back when the time is right. Plus, there are some countries that he's never even toured before, so the US has been blessed to have even had him when we did!

mm hmm :tears:

o and did any one else notice the dog that is standing next to mika when they show a clip of him in china near the great wall of china lol

:naughty: i paused the vid and was ach awww-ing over the pup :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Hi.. I'm bored xD so I looked to the vid at least a thousend times.. :roftl:

lol I watched HOURS of interviews with my friend today...she is just starting to get into Mika so hopefully I am bringing her over to the meekside.

I hope she'll join the mfc!! :punk:

I think she might in a bit..she doesn't like his high singing, but she looves any other world and a few other songs....

he reminds us of a boy we know, he is just like Mika..seriously...its almost creepy...and she dated him and he became quite possessive and desperate for her attention, even though she gave it to him.

yeah...he is an odd eccentric fellow. but in a good way. I like him as a friend a lot, but he is an outsider for his class and most of the school. I always thought he was quiet until I started talking to him, then I went over to his house and he played the acordian for us!

I think she might in a bit..she doesn't like his high singing, but she looves any other world and a few other songs....

screw songs, show her more pictures:das:

screw songs, show her more pictures:das:

LOL she likes the interviews...his voice is so sexy!! that soft rumble combined with his occassional hyper moments..sigh.

and his personality, she thinks he seems so sweet, so I rave about him and she falls deeper under the spell :D

lol I Like songs though!! though she doesn't understand my music fetish...:naughty:

LOL she likes the interviews...his voice is so sexy!! that soft rumble combined with his occassional hyper moments..sigh.

and his personality, she thinks he seems so sweet, so I rave about him and she falls deeper under the spell :D

lol I Like songs though!! though she doesn't understand my music fetish...:naughty:

well done:thumb_yello:

yeah interwievs are the best way to get obsessed with him:naughty:

aaaahh,those were the days:blush-anim-cl:

well done:thumb_yello:

yeah interwievs are the best way to get obsessed with him:naughty:

aaaahh,those were the days:blush-anim-cl:

well see, I joined the MFC at a slow time, no new interviews, no new gigs, the only thing was the Ivor awards, soo now I am wondering how it will be with these upcoming things..will I fall down farther? or will I get uninterested? :cool:

well see, I joined the MFC at a slow time, no new interviews, no new gigs, the only thing was the Ivor awards, soo now I am wondering how it will be with these upcoming things..will I fall down farther? or will I get uninterested? :cool:

mmm that's a hard one:blink:

Well,

according to your performance in mikagasmic threads,first one is more likely:naughty:

mmm that's a hard one:blink:

Well,

according to your performance in mikagasmic threads,first one is more likely:naughty:

I would laugh so hard if Mika ever met me and had read those...thank goodness I don't get embarrassed easily!

but you never know, maybe he would like it :thumb_yello:

and I agree...though I dunno if it is possible to fall much farther down on the Mika slide.

It's great to see Meeks again and making progress! Woot! It's proof already of the great things to come. :D

So, what is everyone going to complain about now?

The fact there's no blog as promised. :roftl:

:roftl::roftl: Hope so!

As an experienced MFC PC sitter during (all) shows, the thread pages fly at rapid speed, the F5 key goes into overload, people can't wait for live feed from superphones at the gig or texts, it is very exciting.

And I am known for getting stroppy with chatter filling up gig review threads while we are waiting for real news to come in. Once we had 120 pages before they even got back from the gig (Glasgow).

So be warned. No chatting/thread hijacking at crucial moments.:sneaky2::protest::naughty: