New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

:roftl::roftl: Hope so!

As an experienced MFC PC sitter during (all) shows, the thread pages fly at rapid speed, the F5 key goes into overload, people can't wait for live feed from superphones at the gig or texts, it is very exciting.

And I am known for getting stroppy with chatter filling up gig review threads while we are waiting for real news to come in. Once we had 120 pages before they even got back from the gig (Glasgow).

So be warned. No chatting/thread hijacking at crucial moments.:sneaky2::protest::naughty:

Good times, good times :naughty:

God, I can't wait! It's so thrilling! :yay:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet that's one of Mika's brilliant ideas? 'win the chance to win'? :roftl:

Well it could work I guess...if done properly :blink: I mean then there could be a first round where they pick like 100 people and give them the chance to enter the real contest :bleh: But I don't think that is the case here :boxed:

Who won? Kata?

I won.:mf_rosetinted:Okay, not yet, but I had a dream about it last night:mf_rosetinted:

not yet :sneaky2: But I did get another email telling about the contest, does this mean that I've won the chance to win? :yay:

Oh, that would mean I have twice as much chance, cause both my dad and mom signed up aswell:das:

What the frig?!?! Got an email telling me about the contest and it said if I wanted to win click on the link. Then I clicked on the link and it said the competition was closed!!!!!!!!

Grrrrr!!!!

I should have checked my email earlier!!!

We entered a few days ago and then got an email today from Mika and the email gave us a link for a chance to win tickets. I went back to it a few minutes ago and saw that it was closed. We wonder who will win??? Glad we at least got a chance to enter a few days ago.

The Meyer Twins

When are the ticket winners going to be posted. I want to be able to sing, "I've got a golden ticket..." and believe me, if I get one I'll be singing it from the rooftops!:wub2:

:roftl::roftl: Hope so!

As an experienced MFC PC sitter during (all) shows, the thread pages fly at rapid speed, the F5 key goes into overload, people can't wait for live feed from superphones at the gig or texts, it is very exciting.

And I am known for getting stroppy with chatter filling up gig review threads while we are waiting for real news to come in. Once we had 120 pages before they even got back from the gig (Glasgow).

So be warned. No chatting/thread hijacking at crucial moments.:sneaky2::protest::naughty:

I can completely relate to this.This is how it goes for me:

Before the first concert of the tour I decide that I'm goint to take it easy this time, not go crazy reading all the reports,you know, go on with normal life. Of course all this plans go down instantly as the first "OMG this was the best concert of my life!!!" report shows up. It's all downhill from there:insane:

From that moment on, I start religiously reading every single page of every single thread about every single gig of said tour.But it's not all peaches and cream because if I commit the crime of leaving the computer for an hour, by the time I get back 45 pages have been added.I decide to skip all of them and just read the last one, and of course the first post of the page says something like "wow, that was the best report I've ever read", and of course I have to go back the 45 pages and read all of them, only to realise that the actual report starts at page 44.This happens for the first two gigs, by the third one I don't know wich report I'm reading and for which gig.

20 gigs later and only 10 hours of sleep total, the tour ends and I'm actually relieved, I remember I have a job and I promise next time I'm going to take it easy, of course.:roftl:

Before the first concert of the tour I decide that I'm goint to take it easy this time, not go crazy reading all the reports,you know, go on with normal life. Of course all this plans go down instantly as the first "OMG this was the best concert of my life!!!" report shows up. It's all downhill from there:insane:

From that moment on, I start religiously reading every single page of every single thread about every single gig of said tour.But it's not all peaches and cream because if I commit the crime of leaving the computer for an hour, by the time I get back 45 pages have been added.I decide to skip all of them and just read the last one, and of course the first post of the page says something like "wow, that was the best report I've ever read", and of course I have to go back the 45 pages and read all of them, only to realise that the actual report starts at page 44.This happens for the first two gigs, by the third one I don't know wich report I'm reading and for which gig.

20 gigs later and only 10 hours of sleep total, the tour ends and I'm actually relieved, I remember I have a job and I promise next time I'm going to take it easy, of course.:roftl:

Oh hilarious!!

So true though:roftl:

That was me to a tee when I arrived on this forum and the US/Canada tour started... I was on holiday for a week during it though... so could stay up til' 2.00am + for some of it.... :shocked:

I'm not gonna do that during July..... honest :wink2:

That was me to a tee when I arrived on this forum and the US/Canada tour started... I was on holiday for a week during it though... so could stay up til' 2.00am + for some of it.... :shocked:

Of course. Me neither:mf_rosetinted:

It's not just me, then :naughty:

Blue Sky - I think you need to be strict again!! :wink2:

And its a great help when it says what page the actual reports start

on - then we dont have lots of recipes, and animal problems to

try and wade through!! :roftl:

I've booked my leave for July (already started) :wink2:

I've booked my leave for July (already started) :wink2:

lol wow.

I will be in bandcamp for most of the day...so at night I am going to be a MFC fiend! but maybe thats a good thing...cuz then I will be able to go back and read the threads while they are not exploding with posts?

but it depends on the time zones.

could be a worse thing. :naughty: