the winner?

mika-fan1001

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bad news guys. i-i dnt think i have a passport!!!! i think i am going to cry, or pretend to be my sister!!!!

um yeah me neither. but i didnt think of that until AFTER i entered the contest. so (i cant believe i'm saying this) i hope i dont win. because that would be a waste of tickets if i couldnt go!!

i do know one thing.... I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE PERFORMANCE ON YOUTUBE!! i know i can count on some MFC'er to post the video!

:eek:

sad, I was hoping to get shipped off to Paris! :naughty:

hahaha, w/ me in ur bag, right?

um yeah me neither. but i didnt think of that until AFTER i entered the contest. so (i cant believe i'm saying this) i hope i dont win. because that would be a waste of tickets if i couldnt go!!

i do know one thing.... I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE PERFORMANCE ON YOUTUBE!! i know i can count on some MFC'er to post the video!

i didnt relize until a few days after! lol!

well they either already have on from somewhere else

or

they dont have one :thumbdown:

Well well no MFC winners eh, well none that have owned up to it, i am sure we had some French fans in the MFC too, oh well.

My new plan now is that we should now all UNSUBSCRIBE so they cant spam our inbox with junk like promo only stuff, that'll teach em pffft (that would be funny actually if EVERYONE unsubsribed ha ha ha ).

Well I wont be on the edge of my seat waiting to hear about the gig, I will be having fun bopping and jiving at a "do" in Lowestof and I shall get a little bit tipsy maybe too :naughty: yeeey for a life outside the MFC :thumb_yello: Don't miss me too much, I'll be back Monday evening or maybe Tuseday if it gets too late, tata folks.

Well well no MFC winners eh, well none that have owned up to it, i am sure we had some French fans in the MFC too, oh well.

My new plan now is that we should now all UNSUBSCRIBE so they cant spam our inbox with junk like promo only stuff, that'll teach em pffft (that would be funny actually if EVERYONE unsubsribed ha ha ha ).

Well I wont be on the edge of my seat waiting to hear about the gig, I will be having fun bopping and jiving at a "do" in Lowestof and I shall get a little bit tipsy maybe too :naughty: yeeey for a life outside the MFC :thumb_yello: Don't miss me too much, I'll be back Monday evening or maybe Tuseday if it gets too late, tata folks.

bye! well im not gonna unsuscribe cuz i like seeing the name MIKA in my inbox :P:blush-anim-cl:, lame excuse, right?

well i WAS gonna have something to do outside of MFC tonight, but it got canceled

bye sparkly! have fun! have a drink for me! :thumb_yello:

no MFC-ers won eh?

sad.

we would have appreciated it SO much more than the person who did win.

i think.

or maybe the winner had some kind of life and didnt spend all day lurking around the forums like us

hehe =)

no MFC-ers won eh?

sad.

we would have appreciated it SO much more than the person who did win.

i think.

or maybe the winner had some kind of life and didnt spend all day lurking around the forums like us

hehe =)

hahaa

the winner could have been a disabled lttl boy or girlwho had a hard life

I WON!!!!!!

....altho only found out when I had returned from Paris as the message was sent after I had set off for Paris!!!

Wouldn't care cost me a blinking fortune too....not that I care as was truely amazing and worth every penny...cent!..Euros so stupid! lol!

So shame I missed out on this comp tho.....why is everything so last minute?

xx

I WON!!!!!!

....altho only found out when I had returned from Paris as the message was sent after I had set off for Paris!!!

Wouldn't care cost me a blinking fortune too....not that I care as was truely amazing and worth every penny...cent!..Euros so stupid! lol!

xx

:shocked::shocked::boxed: .... GUTTED!!

What did the email say ??!! :biggrin2: ... SUSPENCE is gonna kill me !!! :naughty:

I WON!!!!!!

xx

what a waste :shocked: Eh...I mean...eh...congrats and all, but eh...jeeeeez :insane: They should give you a refund :doh:

Daisylou that's awful!!! I mean, great that you won, but how awful that you didn't find out until too late! I'm curious what time & day they sent the email, and what it said... can you post it?

How could they not know that the winners would get the email too late.... ugh.

I asked the exact same questions on the report thread.:boxed:

We want details. Email dates. So we can whine some more.:mf_rosetinted:

So one winner identified.

Who else got back home to such a lovely email???

Man.

I WON!!!!!!

:doh: Unbelievable!

Actually it's totally believable since this is what we knew would happen. :sneaky2:

:doh: Unbelievable!

Actually it's totally believable since this is what we knew would happen. :sneaky2:

Kinda like that gig he 'did' at the O2 and I got my letter to say I'd won a week and a half later.... I'm so glad he cancelled that gig. If he'd been there...iterally next door to my flat and I had tickets floating around in the post somewhere I wouldn't have been too pleased....

Kinda like that gig he 'did' at the O2 and I got my letter to say I'd won a week and a half later.... I'm so glad he cancelled that gig. If he'd been there...iterally next door to my flat and I had tickets floating around in the post somewhere I wouldn't have been too pleased....

Wow I didn't know about that. Did they actually send you tickets?

Wow I didn't know about that. Did they actually send you tickets?

Yeah...they just turned up a week and a half late hahah.

Although I think that's more the post offices fault than anything else.