MFC Video Montage: An extention of Yearbook Project

What Video Montage idea do you like the best?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What Video Montage idea do you like the best?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign me up Melanie!

I voted for the second idea for the dvd since i love the LT inspired scene with the umbrella:wub2:

Gotcha signed up!

oh I DID mean one DVD lol!! You can put the videos onto one disk, and then Mika can click on what video he wants to watch. If that makes any sense?

But put me on the tech team list? lol xD i would, but the only editing programme i have is windows movie maker, i don't have anything special. not only that, this computer runs quite slow and always turns itself off randomly. I'd love to do it, but my computer won't allow me :throw::poke:

could i please join too ?

i love the first idea

sounds fun

Signed up :thumb_yello:

Oh I see what you're saying Good idea...I like!

Okay..I guess I can join too! Is that okay if I record something with my webcam or mobile phone? Because I made something for another project with a normal camera, and it was really really hard to put it onto the PC.

If using webcam or phone cam I will join too!

Idea 1, I guess..but I really like the Xmas thing too. I can't really choose...they are all really cool!

The webcam would be fine, if that's what your comfortable with:thumb_yello:

ALSO ON THE DVD, WORKED ON BY THE TECH TEAM...A MONTAGE OF MIKA CLIPS, MFC MEMBERS GATHERING/SINGING... HOMEMADE MUSIC VIDS...PLEASE POST THE LINKS TO THE VIDEOS YOU HAVE RECORDED OF OTHER MEMBERS/HOMEMADE MUSIC VIDEOS IF YOU WANT TO SHARE THEM...

my idea made it! yay! i'll send my video links to you by e-mail, Mel!!!

First post has been updated... please read it for all the new info:thumb_yello:

From here, we'll discuss what songs we want to be in the background...I'll leave this with my tech team...you guys can discuss it in here :)

i vote LOVE TODAY, because it seems to be the most popular song to sing at gigs, and make videos of. :thumb_yello:

Awesome! *joins* :bleh:

I still want this video to be fairly short...no more than half an hour if possible...just because sometimes less is more

Half an hour! That's kind of ... long with no talking. Also 10 seconds of one person is pretty long without talking ... how much is written on the messages?

And I have a fabulous idea!

With the holding-LiCM-in-front-of-something-from-where-you-are thing. It immediately made me think of that thing, which looks AWESOME GOOD when it's done well, where you have an object and you grab it from one edge of the video and then pass it across to the other side (I think you usually have a hand grabbing it on either side, but you can get away without). My media teacher made a video like this of all the teachers in school and it looked fricking awesome. But I can't think of what the hell it would be called or what to search to try and find an example...

*tries anyway*

Half an hour! That's kind of ... long with no talking. Also 10 seconds of one person is pretty long without talking ... how much is written on the messages?

With the holding-LiCM-in-front-of-something-from-where-you-are thing. It immediately made me think of that thing, which looks AWESOME GOOD when it's done well, where you have an object and you grab it from one edge of the video and then pass it across to the other side (I think you usually have a hand grabbing it on either side, but you can get away without). My media teacher made a video like this of all the teachers in school and it looked fricking awesome. But I can't think of what the hell it would be called or what to search to try and find an example...

*tries anyway*

I WAS THINKING OF ADDING THAT THE OTHER DAY!:huglove:

that's craaaaaazy! I know EXACTLY what you are talking about! eeee!

hello!

due to personal reasons i have to unsubscribe.

i have learned there is nothing i want to say to Mika anymore.

please don't be mad at me & have fun with this amazing project!

thank you!

*tries anyway*

Count me in! The project is great

I think your idea is awesome! In my opinion, the vid would be super cool with the technique you're talking about! :thumb_yello:

Firstly, I updated the list finally =) If someone leaves the project than I highlight their name in a light color...just a heads up.

*tries anyway*

Sure, find an example, I'd love to see it. I know what you're talking about...it would be cool...

If we all think this is possible than we should do it... but pms need to be sent out to clarify to everyone what's going on.

Also, are we gonna do for everyone either hold up a sign with a message OR the cd passing idea???? That seems like how it has to go right? Unless they hold a sign and are able to pass the cd???

I dunno, let me know.

And I was estimating 30 minutes only because we're now adding extra footage, compilations of fans having fun...gigs, homemade music vids etc:thumb_yello:

hi there! so i just joined the yearbook project. from what i understand we're not only making montage of us holding a message but also sth like memories montage. i have three vids made after the Amsterdam gig, maybe they will be of some use?

1 taken at the Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam. we wanted to capture the conditions, meaning the painfully loud alarm that was on for 5 hours. also youcan see Anusiak, a newbie, being in a very high spirit and that's because she saw Mika for the first time the day before. no delay can break one's spirit after seeing Mika live :naughty:

(sorry for the language at the end, it wasn't me :mf_rosetinted: )

2 the other one taken at the airport, four of us singing Lollipop and the lovely alarm in the background, people loved our singing though :biggrin2:

3 no link but there's also a vid of us playing volleyball. a little girl had a ball and we were all bored so we played with her, the vid is not mine but i'm sure we can use it. i just don't know if a vid of MFCers playing volleyball at the airport would be useful for this project :wink2:

4 the last vid, we were in a taxi, after long six hours spent at the airport, delayed flight, we knew we missed our train and will have to wait more than 3 hours at the rail station. in general we were tired, we still had to wait around 12 hours to get home BUT the taxi driver turned on the radio and guess what was played? :naughty: that's a nice memory, our singing however is as painful as the alarm was :wink2: but i like the moment where you can see MIKA written on the window :wub2:

do you think any of these can be useful?

THE LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED =)

hi there! so i just joined the yearbook project. from what i understand we're not only making montage of us holding a message but also sth like memories montage. i have three vids made after the Amsterdam gig, maybe they will be of some use?

1 taken at the Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam. we wanted to capture the conditions, meaning the painfully loud alarm that was on for 5 hours. also youcan see Anusiak, a newbie, being in a very high spirit and that's because she saw Mika for the first time the day before. no delay can break one's spirit after seeing Mika live

(sorry for the language at the end, it wasn't me :mf_rosetinted: )

2 the other one taken at the airport, four of us singing Lollipop and the lovely alarm in the background, people loved our singing though :biggrin2:

3 no link but there's also a vid of us playing volleyball. a little girl had a ball and we were all bored so we played with her, the vid is not mine but i'm sure we can use it. i just don't know if a vid of MFCers playing volleyball at the airport would be useful for this project :wink2:

4 the last vid, we were in a taxi, after long six hours spent at the airport, delayed flight, we knew we missed our train and will have to wait more than 3 hours at the rail station. in general we were tired, we still had to wait around 12 hours to get home BUT the taxi driver turned on the radio and guess what was played? :naughty: that's a nice memory, our singing however is as painful as the alarm was :wink2: but i like the moment where you can see MIKA written on the window :wub2:

do you think any of these can be useful?

Thanks for those, if you can ... please email them to mfcmag@hotmail.com :thumb_yello: