He is all yellow :roftl:

Ahh, now I don't get that song out of my head :roftl:

:fisch:

'Look at the stars

Look how they shine for you

And everything you do

Yeah, they were all yellow'

bild0043mt5.jpg

Muahahah Braadworst, that looks so cute ;o)

I have an idee for spliting chatter and info.

you could make a "reports,pics,videos and news thread", where you only post videos,pics and stuff and a "chat about Werchter/Paris/... thread".

In "the Reports,Pic,Video and News thread"you can only post pics and stuff, in the "chat thread" you post the link to the "reports,pics,videos and news thread".

It wouldn't be that much work in that way.So if you went to Werchter you post your pics in the "reports,pics,videos and news thread", and you put a link to it in "the chat thread".

do you understand what I mean?

What do you think?

I've also got a few fotos from Mika @ Werchter.

But they aren't very good because there was too much 'ambiance' ^^

http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r208/liesjeuh6/Mika/

Oh and on sites like nieuwsblad.be, you can read that Mika was the best because he has warmed up the public for the next groups.Air traffic & counting crows (they were before Mika) couldn't do that.

I have an idee for spliting chatter and info.

you could make a "reports,pics,videos and news thread", where you only post videos,pics and stuff and a "chat about Werchter/Paris/... thread".

In "the Reports,Pic,Video and News thread"you can only post pics and stuff, in the "chat thread" you post the link to the "reports,pics,videos and news thread".

It wouldn't be that much work in that way.So if you went to Werchter you post your pics in the "reports,pics,videos and news thread", and you put a link to it in "the chat thread".

do you understand what I mean?

What do you think?

Hmmmmmm, it could work, but it makes it more annoying to talk about the reports in the chatter thread. And another issue with the whole extra thread thing is that some of the really interesting stuff comes from people answering questions and stuff, I don't know, I still like the reports being posted in the chatter thread too :blink::bleh:

Hmmmmmm, it could work, but it makes it more annoying to talk about the reports in the chatter thread. And another issue with the whole extra thread thing is that some of the really interesting stuff comes from people answering questions and stuff, I don't know, I still like the reports being posted in the chatter thread too :blink::bleh:

I think it's just a matter of timing. We've got a chatter thread now for Paris because this is going to be particularly busy. When MFCers are actually back to give reviews we can open the review thread and everyone can respond to the reports in there.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15720

Oh and on sites like nieuwsblad.be, you can read that Mika was the best because he has warmed up the public for the next groups.Air traffic & counting crows (they were before Mika) couldn't do that.

:biggrin2: Ohhhh! Awesome! And you were there! What did you think?

And did you catch the name of the new keyboarder? :das:

And who this is:

IMG_2339.jpg

*looks at your photos*

BILD0060.jpg

Who was Saranayde giving the bird to??

Thanks for sharing your photos, liesjeuh6!

First I thought it was Saranayde's mum:naughty: but it isn't, she has a different smile.

I think it's just a matter of timing. We've got a chatter thread now for Paris because this is going to be particularly busy. When MFCers are actually back to give reviews we can open the review thread and everyone can respond to the reports in there.

Oh, so we're not going to try the "report/info only" thread with no report responses? :blink:

I think it could really work,it's not so much work for the mods. I suggested to Freddie,he's going to talk about it to the other mod's

BILD0060.jpg

Who was Saranayde giving the bird to??

Thanks for sharing your photos, liesjeuh6!

First I thought it was Saranayde's mum:naughty: but it isn't, she has a different smile.

Mothers and daughters have the same smile?

Oh, so we're not going to try the "report/info only" thread with no report responses? :blink:

No, I think once we get full blown reviews (and not the 1000 posts leading up to them :wink2:) we can open up a review thread and everyone can respond to the reviews in the thread.

If there are any tidbits that come in during the chatter thread - press photos, someone saw Meeks go into the venue kind of thing - we'll keep the front page of the chatter thread as up to date as possible.

It's a bit difficult to manage today because Niki is at the gig, Mana, Andrew and I are working and Deb is on vacation. But we'll see how it goes.

Feel free to PM any of us who are online with links or suggestions to keep things running smoothly.

Thanx for the link

BILD0064.jpg

Mothers and daughters have the same smile?

No sorry, too cryptic...Saranayde's mother and the b/u singer in the photo have different smiles. Sara's mum has a distinctive gap in her teeth on her myspace. I did think it might be as the last comment on Sara's mum's page is "See you in Paris". Maybe she is going to the show tonight to see Saranayde perform?? Maybe all the mums are going again, to THE spectacular show of the year.:wub2:

No sorry, too cryptic...Saranayde's mother and the b/u singer in the photo have different smiles. Sara's mum has a distinctive gap in her teeth on her myspace. I did think it might be as the last comment on Sara's mum's page is "See you in Paris". Maybe she is going to the show tonight to see Saranayde perform?? Maybe all the mums are going again, to THE spectacular show of the year.:wub2:

Oh ok, i get it :naughty:

just came back from Werchter. IT'S SOOO GOOD TO SEE MIKA AGAIN!!!!!! I stood in front row to the side and have some pics and a short video of Grace Kelly. He was good, very energetic and his voice was fresh (after all the rest). Can't post more now - have to go to the PARIS CONCERT IN AN HOUR! OMG might pass out. and I might also decide to go to Arras tomorrow and my weekend will be complete.

BILD0065.jpg

I love some of the weird effects from the screen.

BILD0068.jpg

He looks like popeye in this one.

BILD0069.jpg

And that big girl has some of the funniest sleazy expressions! :lmao:

BILD0071.jpg

Were those barber shop poles part of the stage or of Mika's set?

BILD0074.jpg

Is it just me, or can you tell even in his face that he's put on some weight? :mf_lustslow:

No, I think once we get full blown reviews (and not the 1000 posts leading up to them) we can open up a review thread and everyone can respond to the reviews in the thread.

If there are any tidbits that come in during the chatter thread - press photos, someone saw Meeks go into the venue kind of thing - we'll keep the front page of the chatter thread as up to date as possible.

It's a bit difficult to manage today because Niki is at the gig, Mana, Andrew and I are working and Deb is on vacation. But we'll see how it goes.

Feel free to PM any of us who are online with links or suggestions to keep things running smoothly.

Hmm, okay.

just came back from Werchter. IT'S SOOO GOOD TO SEE MIKA AGAIN!!!!!! I stood in front row to the side and have some pics and a short video of Grace Kelly. He was good, very energetic and his voice was fresh (after all the rest). Can't post more now - have to go to the PARIS CONCERT IN AN HOUR! OMG might pass out. and I might also decide to go to Arras tomorrow and my weekend will be complete.

Omg! Fantastic! Yay! :biggrin2::punk:

Ahh, well, can't wait until you get a chance to upload :woot_jump:

Peoplee, are there any new pics and are there vids or interviews?

I only have the pics that were posted first...:wink2:

can somebody post the vid links(if there are vids)

and some pics besides the ones on the 1st page posted by Marina?

thanks!!!

pics? vid?:tears: