4th July! Lets wish him all the best!!

pam

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika was interviewed in Scotland and he was holding on to the guys' hand and said "I have OCD, I can't let go until you say toy three times"

So the guy said "Toy toy toy" so yeah :)

OK...............I didn't know this:blush-anim-cl:

Mika was interviewed in Scotland and he was holding on to the guys' hand and said "I have OCD, I can't let go until you say toy three times"

So the guy said "Toy toy toy" so yeah :)

:roftl::roftl:! where is this interview it sounds hilarious! and thanx for explaining:wink2:

MIKA!!!

I WISH I WAS IN PARIS TO SEE YOUR SHOW!!

in fact i wish i could just go to one of youre shows.

HAVE A BLAST 4 ME K??

=)

Same here!!

I believe it was in another interview too, on a couch in a skybox type thing with maybe Alexa Chung. She said good luck and he said don't say that say toy, toy, toy.

oo goodness then i'm sorry mika! i meant to say Toy toy toy not goodluck:bleh:

From this site: http://threes.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2038&Itemid=39

---------------

toi-toi-toi:

toi-toi-toi: (an old European custom translated into words to wish you good luck). Saying toi (pronounce: toy) THREE times is derived from the custom of spitting three times over someone's shoulder for good luck. I guess it is easier to say toi-toi-toi than to actually spit.

---------------

Mika - this is me virtually spitting over your shoulder!

Oh, and another site said it's an opera custom - so maybe he picked it up way back when. :wink2:

From this site: http://threes.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2038&Itemid=39

---------------

toi-toi-toi:

toi-toi-toi: (an old European custom translated into words to wish you good luck). Saying toi (pronounce: toy) THREE times is derived from the custom of spitting three times over someone's shoulder for good luck. I guess it is easier to say toi-toi-toi than to actually spit.

---------------

Oh, and another site said it's an opera custom - so maybe he picked it up way back when. :wink2:

Thanks! interesting!

---------------

toi-toi-toi:

---------------

O.......... Thats so cute, thanks I had no idea!!

That calls for another set of Toi Toi Toi for MIKA!!

Lets hope the big changes don't throw everyone into too much of a frenzy from this momentous gig!! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

There's going to be soooooo much to talk about after we've all seen the pictures, watched the videos and read the reports.

I can't wait! :wub2::wub2:

Happy Holidays ! :thumb_yello:

Enjoy the Turkey .. or is that Thanksgiving?

Sorry one is English

I think that's Thanksgiving ...

but I don't really know, I'm basing this thought on a film I saw :naughty: so if I'm wrong, sorry but one is english too.:roftl:

GOOD LUCK :thumb_yello:

i hope, mika you will enjoy your first stadium gig, and im sure it will be great, as always (though i havent been to any) an it will look 'stunning' as you said.

well this is youre BIG day :blush-anim-cl:

im proud of him :blush-anim-cl:

:huglove:

Mika, no sh*tting bricks this time :roftl:

I also had no idea that "toi toi toi" was "good luck" in "Mika language". I mean, I heard it, but had no idea what it meant :blush-anim-cl:

Haha. Toi toi toi!

have a great time all you lucky MFCers!

Didn't Mika say on Mikasounds that it doesn't matter if we're not going, because there'll be footage of it on the website? Is it gonna live or recorded, you think? Probably recorded.

Anywho, look forward to seeing some of your new stuff!!!

But also don't forget about those small, spectacular shows as well! :wink2: