Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It should be "des" not "de" -- and in some places they were

leaving off the s from Princes, too...

And there are a few grammar things... like "there IS some amazing photos."

But I shouldn't be too picky -- at least we're getting MIKA Mail! :thumb_yello:

It's just the English major in me. :wink2:

dcdeb

oi English is my strong point and some of those mistakes are killing me.

Mika want someone to watch over your webby? :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :wink2:

dcdeb

Awwww :lol3:

Yeah, I get a bit picky about spelling too :naughty:

I'm not really feeling the newsletter. :naughty: It's just... not written very well to say the least. Haha. Holy Run-ons! My heart made of red pen wants me to rip this baby up. :naughty:

I'm just getting skeptical about the blog in general, but I won't judge just yet.

It worries me that it says "I hope that keeps you content and happy until the next instalment, in the meantime take care!"

There were two messages in there. One - we have no idea when the next installment will be. Two - please stop the endless whinging about our sporadic web content.

dcdeb

I'm not :mf_rosetinted:

I don't even know if they meant anything much of this letter, because it's just bad, uncommunicative writing. I had a friend on the paper who always used to say these bizarre things in her writing kind of like this, because she just didn't know how to word things. And it just came out ineffective. Like in the first part here- The videos blogs make up for going to an insanely amazing concert? :naughty: Mika "showing off" his liguistic skills... He was talking in his native language. It's just kind of silly the way it's all written!

Perhaps I'm being harsh- Not a good morning. :-P

I really love the fact that it's just Mika messing about with a handycam as opposed to someone doing it all professionally and having it all staged and stuff. It just seems really nice.

That dance is made of win and I love how Mika was like 'Sam say hello, say hello Sam, introduce yourself' and then she finally realised he was there and said hello, hahaha. She seems dead cool.

dcdeb

i saw that too, and it cheesed me off LOL!

This part? : "I hope that keeps you content and happy until the next instalment, in the meantime take care!"

:lmfao: It's half annoyed and fake nice.

It worries me that it says "I hope that keeps you content and happy until the next instalment, in the meantime take care!"

There were two messages in there. One - we have no idea when the next installment will be. Two - please stop the endless whinging about our sporadic web content.

I thought that line was hilarious. "Is this ENOUGH for you NOW??!! Are you HAPPY YET???" :lmfao::lmfao:

The videos don't work for me on Mika Sounds either except i think i have a different problem.:crybaby: The audio works great but the little screen just stays green the whole time. I can just watch it on youtube (much thanks to those who upload it!:thumb_yello:) but I really wonder what is going on and wonder if anyone else has the same thing happeneing to them???:blink:

Well I couldn't just copy and paste the text so I had to type it. I used installment the way I spell it (with two l's) I thought that was the right way...

It can be spelt in both ways :wink2: I was reading my book today and it said 'installment'.. which made me think of the MFC :naughty:

It can be spelt in both ways :wink2: I was reading my book today and it said 'installment'.. which made me think of the MFC :naughty:

Sorry about the mistake- I couldn't copy and paste it and had to type it late last night, but I corrected it.

I bolded the corrections below in my original post and copied and pasted it below as well. If you find any more mistakes- please let me know and I can change it.

Hello!

I don't know if you were there or not, but MIKA's sell out show last week at Parc de Princes, Paris was an absolute amazing day. Of course, if you were there then you would know this, however, for those that weren't able to make it there's hopefully some compensation in the shape of a batch of new video footage and stuff over at http://www.mikasounds.com.

There are a couple of French interviews with MIKA showing off his linguistic skills, one of which leads into footage from the show where you can see a terrific performance of "Lollipop".

In addition to this, there is some amazing pics from the Parc de Princes in the gallery which give some feel to the sheer extravaganza that was the MIKA show on that day.

Further still, there's even more video footage including MIKA with REM's Michael Stipe at the Werchter Rock festival in Belguim discussin REM's set-list for the day.

There's also video footage of MIKA with designer Christian Louboutin looking at designs for a MIKA shoe.

And finally, there's video footage from the rehearsal studios in preparation for Parc de Princes with spontaneous choreography and belting out modern Disney classics.

I hope that keeps you content and happy until the next instalment, in the meantime take care!

Love

Mikasounds

It can actually be spelled either way -- although two l's is the preferred

spelling in the US, it seems to me that I've seen it spelled with one

l in British newspapers and other publications... our British friends can probably say for sure. :)

I'm more concerned that they keep spelling Parc des Princes incorrectly...

dcdeb

Ahhhh I see... Thanks!

I didn't know that :blink:

Why not 'love, Mika'? :naughty:

Hmmm...I don't know hehe

:lmfao: :lmfao:

They spelled installment wrong.

I corrected it to the way it was in the email.

I'm more concerned that they keep spelling Parc des Princes incorrectly...

*checks email*

Hmmm...spelled it "Parc de Princes" hehe

oi English is my strong point and some of those mistakes are killing me.

Mika want someone to watch over your webby? :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :wink2:

One of those mistakes was mine (the two Ls)

But other things like the part :"there is photos..." that wasn't me hehe

Ahhhh I see... Thanks!

I didn't know that :blink:

I corrected it.

I got the email and screencapped it (is that the right word?) but it was too big and had to do it in parts

email1-1.jpg

email2-1.jpg

(There was a part that's too long to fit the screen so I'll type it as it is)...

And finally, there's video footage from the rehearsal studios in preparation for Parc de Princes with spontaneous choreography and belting out modern Disney classics.

email3-1.jpg

Once again, I am REALLY sorry for spelling installment with two Ls- as it was spelled with one L in the email. If there were any other mistake on my part- I apologize greatly.

Fabulous! :newyear:

i cant get to the old mikasounds site :S

No, the link to the old site doesn't seem to be working now.

But if you're looking for the forum or the shop, they are still there, you

just have to know the direct URL. I don't have them handy, but

I know they're in this thread here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15793

dcdeb

New video on Mikasounds!

Backstage at Westerpark! :)

I see Rose, and a few others, in the crowd shots!

dcdeb

Oh T4P! Hope it works this time.. *goes to check*