Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

My comments have been removed also. Cr*p!

You know, I'm sure I've posted 4 comments, but there are only 3... At first, I thought I was crazy and that I didn't post 4 but only 3. But now that some of you guys say your comments were removed, I think it's what happened to my first comment as well. The three others are still there though... They will maybe be removed later. Let's hope not!!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

My comment was removed!!

I commented about 2 pm

It was below Monie (have you seen it jumps from 1:40 pm to 2:20 pm?? All post between were deleted :thumbdown:)

I dunno who Nathan is, but my post should be THERE :sneaky2:

I think Nathan could be Nathaniel, Andys assistant cameraman.

At the risk of probably repeating, as I can't be bothered to go back over xxx pages, am I the only one who is being denied access to register to the blog page.

I used the link Christine put in and it's saying that you cannot register now.

What, is there limit to how many people are allowed to go on and comment now? That would be totally unfair!

At the risk of probably repeating, as I can't be bothered to go back over xxx pages, am I the only one who is being denied access to register to the blog page.

What, is there limit to how many people are allowed to go on and comment now? That would be totally unfair!

i thought i got it but its doing the same thing for:boxed:

Just click on "post a comment", add your name, email address and country and then post your comment. That worked for me! Christine's link didn't work for me either.

Just click on "post a comment", add your name, email address and country and then post your comment. That worked for me! Christine's link didn't work for me either.

oo ok thats what i did but i didnt know if it was the right thing:naughty: but my comment is showing

You can comment now without registering.

You know, I'm sure I've posted 4 comments, but there are only 3... At first, I thought I was crazy and that I didn't post 4 but only 3. But now that some of you guys say your comments were removed, I think it's what happened to my first comment as well. The three others are still there though... They will maybe be removed later. Let's hope not!!

Yeah... but why??? :blink:

Eraaaaassseeee... :fisch:

You can comment now without registering.

Yeah... but why??? :blink:

Eraaaaassseeee... :fisch:

That but big question... Maybe Mika knows how this whole comments thing works now and his new game is to remove our comments:naughty:

That but big question... Maybe Mika knows how this whole comments thing works now and his new game is to remove our comments:naughty:

Actually... something weird is happening.

Try this: if you sign in, you can see every comment you made. If you don't sign in, you can only see the comments you posted without signing in...

That's what's happening to me.

Or Mika is simply making fun of us. :naughty:

Actually... something weird is happening.

Try this: if you sign in, you can see every comment you made. If you don't sign in, you can only see the comments you posted without signing in...

That's what's happening to me.

Or Mika is simply making fun of us. :naughty:

o that would be terruble. well now i gotta check

You're probably right...

It says I need to log in so I was going to try logging into the old MikaSounds website and then posting a comment. I don't even know if I'm registered :lol3:

that's really weird...as i said there. i didn't have to log in or anythig :blink: i just filled out the info below the blog/vlog and my comment was posted.