Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

Well when I post the comment I get the error page and when I try to go to MikaSounds using Mozilla firefox, it doesn't load. :sad:

You could try Ask James or Yahoo, they might work.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I would die! :lmfao:

we ALL would be died. that would be so funny :lmao:

especially if he would read them loud and tell who wrote them ... oh god i hope he is not reading this. how stupid stupid it would be if we inspire him to REALLY make that blog :floor:

you know what ?

i had an stupid idea one day, imagine if Mika would make a blog how he stalks MFC ? like he would read out loud some post, and film how he is going throw threads... exciting :roftl:

i just remembered it cause tauruslady said about filming comments fixing :roftl:

That'd be brialliant!!!:lmao:

really, I think he might be lurking here somewhere:fisch:

*cough* yeah, an MFC stalking blog would be good

especially if he would read them loud and tell who wrote them ... oh god i hope he is not reading this. how stupid stupid it would be if we inspire him to REALLY make that blog :floor:

Do it Mika! I have no shame :naughty:

God forbid he read the Oldling thread in the last hour and a half. I don't think there's ANYWHERE I could hide:blush-anim-cl:.

*waves* whazzup my brotha?

:lmao: :lmao:

God forbid he read the Oldling thread in the last hour and a half. I don't think there's ANYWHERE I could hide:blush-anim-cl:.

:shocked: you do realise you've intrigued us all.......:naughty: