• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Indeed, I don't want to be responsible for nightmares:floor::floor:

hehehehehehehehe :lmao:

I can't even find the Oldling thread :roftl:

It's hidden :mf_rosetinted: You have to have the secret code I guess. lol.

:lmfao:Niamh, Big Brother Mika is watching you!?!?!

:lmao:

lol, that crossed my mind when I was writing it....but in all honesty, I don't feel that way about Mika...especially looking at the vids starring Audrey, i think he'd be a cool cousin or brother to have.

you know what ?

i had an stupid idea one day, imagine if Mika would make a blog how he stalks MFC ? like he would read out loud some post, and film how he is going throw threads... exciting :roftl:

i just remembered it cause tauruslady said about filming comments fixing :roftl:

Oh God! Please Mika, NEVER do that!

whoa, this thread is as busy as when i left it last night :0

24/7, never stops:roftl:.

I love your avatar, I'm presently wearing my Feed Me Chocolate t shirt:naughty:.

lol, that crossed my mind when I was writing it....but in all honesty, I don't feel that way about Mika...especially looking at the vids starring Audrey, i think he'd be a cool cousin or brother to have.

ah, yeah, he does seem like the brothely type of person:wub2:

it just sounded funny:naughty:

Oh God! Please Mika, NEVER do that!

yeah, it'd be scary...but funny too!:naughty:

imagine how different things would be if he made a blog like that, I think it'd be very quiet here for a few days after:naughty:

you know what ?

i had an stupid idea one day, imagine if Mika would make a blog how he stalks MFC ? like he would read out loud some post, and film how he is going throw threads... exciting :roftl:

i just remembered it cause tauruslady said about filming comments fixing :roftl:

Do you know what I'd like him to do a blog of?

What the heck he was doing all that filming for last Nov/Dec/February, and why was he stalking ME!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

yeah, it'd be scary...but funny too!:naughty:

imagine how different things would be if he made a blog like that, I think it'd be very quiet here for a few days after:naughty:

Correction- it would be VERY scary!

*shuuders*

Oooh yay new blog! :punk:

I can't leave a comment though :furious:

I told him it was shocking for him to be scamming free stuff:roftl:, and where did he get the Benicassim trousers from.

Yes I can.

Though, I posted a comment and I myself can see it, I don't know if everyone else can because it hasn't been approved right?

Are you serious? I always get an error page.

aslhfolwhierhgore! :furious:

he was stalking you? how?

why wasnt he stalking me?

He had Andy filming me all over the place.

Did you go to any gigs wearing a ridiculous costume ?Seems to do the trick apparently:roftl:.

Yes I can.

Though, I posted a comment and I myself can see it, I don't know if everyone else can because it hasn't been approved right?

that's something i've been wondering about. I can always see my comments right away- but many have been talking about how they need to be approved?

Does this mean i can see my comment for now, but nobody else can or am i just thinking too much...=P

Did my comment show yet??

It does for me anyway:naughty:

To the people using Internet Explorer: are you able to leave a comment?

Yes I can.

Yeah I can, but as ye said, if I logout it doesn't show, which means it hasn't been approved yet :mf_rosetinted: