Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

I think he did this morning, but he's going to have a hard time keeping up now. :naughty:

I would imagine whoever has been managing his MySpace is going to have to slog through the comments to make sure there is no dodgy content. Otherwise he may just give up and let the comments go straight through like MySpace.

Good job we got in early then. :wink2:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the comments have not been approved yet, no one will be able to see them but you. You can test it out by opening up another browser to see if the comment appears.

True. Mine don't appear...:tears:

I hope they will by tomorrow!

Do you how to make your username into a link to your myspace/personal website? I've seen some blue usernames...

True. Mine don't appear...:tears:

I hope they will by tomorrow!

Do you how to make your username into a link to your myspace/personal website? I've seen some blue usernames...

I guess when you fill in your own website address your username will automatically appear in blue..

I've converted the 17 videos into MP4 - you can download them all-together here :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D4LFATEG

The file is very big 344 Mb

Pls tell me if you wish any single videos

This is very kind and fine, thank you very much!

Re: New Mikasounds email--I'm glad they're reading the MFC but they need to stop telling us how to feel about these blogs! Ugh! It is so patronizing and presumptuous and disrespectful and annoying....

<snip>

--Jack

:roftl: True. But until now all of their newsletters have been a bit ... odd. :bleh:

I'm not sure if I got that right but ... you can comment on the blog entries even without being signed in to that wordpress thing now? Hmm...

What blog did you post in? Is your username Sienna?

I posted in” I’m being a fool pls help” and my user name is sienna, of course.:wink2:

And you’re so right; when I went in through another browser I couldn’t see it!:blink:

:lmao: I posted 2 completely poinless comments just checking to see if I could actually comment, But they probably don't show up. I really don't mind if he deletes them.

I'd hate to have the job of deleting useless comments!:blink:

I don't think anyone is deleting comments, I think they just haven't been approved yet.

When you first post, it shows up, but only for you. You then have to wait for it to be approved. As Christine says, no one seems to have approved any comments since this afternoon.

I don't think anyone is deleting comments, I think they just haven't been approved yet.

When you first post, it shows up, but only for you. You then have to wait for it to be approved. As Christine says, no one seems to have approved any comments since this afternoon.

Oh, I see.:wink2:

really though, mine may just be in the way, I think my first one just says, "just trying to see if I can comment":doh: :blush-anim-cl:

when THAT posted, i saw that my previous post was not there. Because Mika deleted it. Which is completely understandable and can't say I blame him cos it was pointless being there LMAO!

I really don't think Mika is deleting anyone's posts. What time did this happen? From what I can see he hasn't approved posts since around 1:40 pm in the UK so if you posted after that, the comment is still in a queue waiting for approval.

What you see in your browser right after you post is not what is published on the site.

Mika has read his comments on MySpace quite recently and there's been proof :fisch:

I'm not saying he never reads MySpace comments. Just that he doesn't slog through 10,000 messages and friend requests himself. :naughty:

I think this blog is going to turn into MySpace and he's going to have hundreds or even thousands of messages a day.

Damn, there are so many comments now :shocked:

Know what would be awesome? If he made a blog where we could ask trivia questions or whatever and then he would asnwer them in another blog. Annie Lennox has done it before...:punk:

Oh, I see.:wink2:

really though, mine may just be in the way, I think my first one just says, "just trying to see if I can comment":doh: :blush-anim-cl:

I did something like that too a couple of days ago :roftl:

Damn, there are so many comments now :shocked:

Know what would be awesome? If he made a blog where we could ask trivia questions or whatever and then he would asnwer them in another blog. Annie Lennox has done it before...:punk:

Well, if he is taking a long break then he will have the time :mf_rosetinted:

I really don't think Mika is deleting anyone's posts. What time did this happen? From what I can see he hasn't approved posts since around 1:40 pm in the UK so if you posted after that, the comment is still in a queue waiting for approval.

What you see in your browser right after you post is not what is published on the site.

Yep that's what I was just going to say! :thumb_yello: He's going to have a mountain of them to read through when he (or one of his team) logs in :naughty: