Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why is it no longer letting us register for commenting?

:tears:

You don't need to now, they've got the commenting problem sorted, although you have to wait until the comment is approved before everyone can see it.

well I just don't like seeing it,especially from people I really consider intelligent and beyond lol-ism

I know exactly what you mean, but I won't hold it against him

So you don't think I'm intelligent then?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I bet you are drunk when you lol :mf_rosetinted:

Well maybe he doesn't have a lol smilie Ioana, may I remind you that I use it all the time on msn and I'm an extremely intelligent person:mf_rosetinted:

I use 'haha'

i believe it is more self explanatory than a lol

And you are not english,you picked up the trend,I cannot blame you :roftl:

When I went to bed there were 300 comments, now there are 1100+ comments. Oh God Mika are you sure this is what you wanted?? Just like Perez?? Hundreds of comments on every blog. Soon we will be fighting to write the word "First" just like on Perez too...except the delay in moderation means we won't find out till later:roftl:

I sort of wonder why he is moderating when he just approves them all. He is not reading them, some of them say please don't post this, and then he does.

I bet you are drunk when you lol :mf_rosetinted:

I use 'haha'

i believe it is more self explanatory than a lol

And you are not english,you picked up the trend,I cannot blame you :roftl:

That means I'd be paralytic every night:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

You don't need to now, they've got the commenting problem sorted, although you have to wait until the comment is approved before everyone can see it.

ah, mine just says error and goes to a blank web page not found deal after I try to comment...:thumbdown:

ah, mine just says error and goes to a blank web page not found deal after I try to comment...:thumbdown:

Oh that was happening to me too. I restarted my computer and it works now

i hope all this problems with the comments solves soon :)

i can see my comment but others no :(

i use lol almost all the time! xD and hahaha if i laugh a lot and i don`t wanna but lol cause it seems quite repetitive for me

but mika can so everything he wants :mf_rosetinted: he`s MIKA :bleh:

Yeah,it's like they reach a standard and ruin it with a lol

I never thought he could lol really,it hit my eyes full frontal

Yes, it depressed me a bit, but if he wants to use it then I don't really give a damn as long as he keeps blogging :naughty:

Oh...right....then I have no idea, sorry.......try closing the browser and opening a new one and going onto mikasounds then......At the moment when I do that, there are still only 4 comments there. Mine hasn't appeared yet.

oh right, it says mine is 5th but it's probably more like 20th or something. But even if i close the browser it doesn't make a difference, oh well:blush-anim-cl:

I say these blogs are turning to commercials :naughty:

Expect sthg like this next time:

HEY! I'm enjoying a diet coke wearing my St James Tshirt and wearing my raybans next to the swimming pool of the Hilton so I thought I would open my Macintosh to write a blog. I've just been to a art exhibit of artists I really like (insert 10 names here), you can buy their stuff online, I might just do it lol. The sun is burning so I've just covered myself with Nivea cream... I like Nivea, I also use it for my hair before curling it with the Babyliss 1450.

Btw if any of the above sponsors could send me free stuff that would be nice. (Especially Babyliss, my old device seems to be going crzay and my curls look like a mess lately)

P.S. What? Asking doesnt hurt, haven't I told you how much money I spent on the Paris show??? I'm broke!

:naughty:

:roftl: Hahahahahah

Yes, it depressed me a bit, but if he wants to use it then I don't really give a damn as long as he keeps blogging :naughty:

i just get a little anverism whenever I read a 'lol'

I never expect it

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :naughty:

Unaaaagi! :roftl:

I use haha as well

haha

(damn it, there I go)

Good girl! haha

Ha! :roftl:

Could someone explain me *a not english girl* what's wrong with lol ??:blush-anim-cl:

Nothing at all, I'm just having problems trying to convince my PR person that there isn't:roftl:.

oh right, it says mine is 5th but it's probably more like 20th or something. But even if i close the browser it doesn't make a difference, oh well:blush-anim-cl:

It says we are all 5th.:roftl:

But if you hover over your comment then you can see what # comment you really are....overall, not only on this blog post. Mine is #1171.

i just get a little anverism whenever I read a 'lol'

I never expect it

Unaaaagi! :roftl:

Good girl! haha

Ha! :roftl:

I use LOL,HA HA AND HEH HEH!

Beat that!!!:roftl: