Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

Yep that's what I was just going to say! :thumb_yello: He's going to have a mountain of them to read through when he (or one of his team) logs in :naughty:

And maybe disable the comments again :naughty:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm confuzzled. I thought that the comments that I posted weren't supposed to be able to be read. But I closed down the internet, opened it back up and my comments were there.

Maybe someone can check on theirs. I posted a comment in the NOW CAM; 115km from Geneva.

I'm confuzzled. I thought that the comments that I posted weren't supposed to be able to be read. But I closed down the internet, opened it back up and my comments were there.

Maybe someone can check on theirs. I posted a comment in the NOW CAM; 115km from Geneva.

The last post on that entry is from 1:36 pm.

You would need to open a different browser where you're not logged in and don't have your post cached.

The last post on that entry is from 1:36 pm.

You would need to open a different browser where you're not logged in and don't have your post cached.

*slaps forhead* I'm such a dummy.

Thanks for the help:thumb_yello:

is what I thought :naughty:

He signed it Mxxx or something along those lines and then protested afterwards when people were accusing him of not making the posts. He said if it's him he'll sign it with an Mx! or something similar.

When other people have used his account they sign it Mikasounds.

He signed it Mxxx or something along those lines and then protested afterwards when people were accusing him of not making the posts. He said if it's him he'll sign it with an Mx! or something along those lines.

Well now if anyone does hack his profile and leave comments, they'll know to end it "Mxx" :naughty:

There are only three comments there , what's your user name?

He signed it Mxxx or something along those lines and then protested afterwards when people were accusing him of not making the posts. He said if it's him he'll sign it with an Mx! or something similar.

wow, thats really nice of him then!

seriously, he is too good to us!:original:

There are only three comments there , what's your user name?

It used iadoremika as my username. But Christine said I would have to open up a different browser, where I'm not logged in. I'm guessing it's not there:naughty:

yeah, we must give a credit to him, if he said he would sign with Mx or something when was he, we have to trust what he tells the truth. :blush-anim-cl:

yeah, we must give a credit to him, if he said he would sign with Mx or something when was he, we have to trust what he tells the truth. :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe it was the hacker who wrote that blog :naughty:

Ahem, so, if you log in to that word press thing as melody with one l and send a comment and the next day you feel different, more like having two ls in your name, thus log in as mellody (under the same IP, given it doesn't change), will your first comment display the one l melody or the 2 l mellody?

Just out of curiosity... :naughty:

huh? :blink::naughty: it's 2 different e-mail-addresses too, so for the database the 2 accounts have nothing to do with each other. :bleh: if i had tried the same address again, it probably would've told me that a user with this e-mail is already registered.

I find i'm able to comment on only some of the blogs....that is normal yeah?:blink:

I don't know why that would be normal. I can't say as I haven't posted anything since this morning and I have an account registered. I'm not sure what's going on now that the account registration has been disabled. Just that people are reporting that they can submit comments without logging in.