Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

that's something i've been wondering about. I can always see my comments right away- but many have been talking about how they need to be approved?

Does this mean i can see my comment for now, but nobody else can or am i just thinking too much...=P

Go back to the login page, and hit "logout". (I know, this is a stupid way of being able to logout, but I can't find any other way of doing it... anyone??)

Then go back onto the mikasounds page WITHOUT logging in, and you'll see if your comment is there or not yet.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I commented and asked if he enjoyed the sailing?

Since he's scared of the sea.

So, he likes to wear outfits for the sea, but not actually go in the sea. And he likes to eat fish, but doesn't like them when they're swimming about.

lololol, he's cute.

Go back to the login page, and hit "logout". (I know, this is a stupid way of being able to logout, but I can't find any other way of doing it... anyone??)

Then go back onto the mikasounds page WITHOUT logging in, and you'll see if your comment is there or not yet.

I never logged in. I don't even know where the log out page is:boxed:

(UN technologically savvy!)

One thing I'm pleased to see, is he's started using LOL again.

I left him a comment in the Mikasoundsblog telling him to keep using it if he wants to, that there was nothing wrong with it.

And it's good to see him start using it again:wink2:.

To the people using Internet Explorer: are you able to leave a comment?

yeah, I can, but llike everyone else don't think its approved yet. I wonder why it isn't working for you:boxed:

Yes I can.

Though, I posted a comment and I myself can see it, I don't know if everyone else can because it hasn't been approved right?

yeah, I'm in the same boat there.:blink:

Yeah I can, but as ye said, if I logout it doesn't show, which means it hasn't been approved yet :mf_rosetinted:

logout?! I don't even think I'm registered. I just comment without logging in at all...

:blink:

It won't even let me login, but Rose said we don't need to anymore...I'm so confused!

I didn't log in to comment...I don't think you have to.

I commented and asked if he enjoyed the sailing?

Since he's scared of the sea.

So, he likes to wear outfits for the sea, but not actually go in the sea. And he likes to eat fish, but doesn't like them when they're swimming about.

lololol, he's cute.

now thats an interesting comment!!:naughty:

He is a bit confusing with his sea/fish fears,lol

I never logged in. I don't even know where the log out page is:boxed:

(UN technologically savvy!)

Oh...right....then I have no idea, sorry.......try closing the browser and opening a new one and going onto mikasounds then......At the moment when I do that, there are still only 4 comments there. Mine hasn't appeared yet.

Hola people :biggrin2:

Just read the new blog, HA HA HA!

I love him :roftl:

(DARN I just burned my toast :furious:)

Back to the bread bin with you:naughty:.

He does write the cutest blogs, and the fact that he's acknowledging what's been said about the jumper, shows he really is paying attention to what we are saying.

Back to the bread bin with you:naughty:.

He does write the cutest blogs, and the fact that he's acknowledging what's been said about the jumper, shows he really is paying attention to what we are saying.

Was it in this thread people talked about the jumper?

just curious:fisch: :naughty:

I say these blogs are turning to commercials :naughty:

Expect sthg like this next time:

HEY! I'm enjoying a diet coke wearing my St James Tshirt and wearing my raybans next to the swimming pool of the Hilton so I thought I would open my Macintosh to write a blog. I've just been to a art exhibit of artists I really like (insert 10 names here), you can buy their stuff online, I might just do it lol. The sun is burning so I've just covered myself with Nivea cream... I like Nivea, I also use it for my hair before curling it with the Babyliss 1450.

Btw if any of the above sponsors could send me free stuff that would be nice. (Especially Babyliss, my old device seems to be going crzay and my curls look like a mess lately)

P.S. What? Asking doesnt hurt, haven't I told you how much money I spent on the Paris show??? I'm broke!

:naughty:

Was it in this thread people talked about the jumper?

just curious:fisch: :naughty:

Indeed, who knows where he's lurking at any time.

HELLO MIKA!!!

Thought I'd better be polite just in case:floor::floor::floor:

I think some people did mention it on the Mikasoundsblog comments too, which I think is more likely.

HEY! I'm enjoying a diet coke wearing my St James Tshirt and wearing my raybans next to the swimming pool of the Hilton so I thought I would open my Macintosh to write a blog. I've just been to a art exhibit of artists I really like (insert 10 names here), you can buy their stuff online, I might just do it lol. The sun is burning so I've just covered myself with Nivea cream... I like Nivea, I also use it for my hair before curling it with the Babyliss 1450.

Btw if any of the above sponsors could send me free stuff that would be nice. (Especially Babyliss, my old device seems to be going crzay and my curls look like a mess lately)

P.S. What? Asking doesnt hurt, haven't I told you how much money I spent on the Paris show??? I'm broke!

that's awesome! :roftl:

This just cracked me up:floor::floor::floor:

BTW, you forgot Champneys for their mud treatments:naughty:.