• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually REALLY like that idea!

maybe the cover could be "How much do we love you? well, let us show you!"

or something k good!

you know how little kids do when they're asked "How much do you love me?"

They go "THIS MUCH!" and they spread their arms out really wide :naughty: We could do a collage of pics like that...and I already had the idea for the rainbow hand prints on the back...hmmmm oh the ideas that come in the night (sigh)

you know how little kids do when they're asked "How much do you love me?"

They go "THIS MUCH!" and they spread their arms out really wide :naughty: We could do a collage of pics like that...and I already had the idea for the rainbow hand prints on the back...hmmmm oh the ideas that come in the night (sigh)

where is that? i didn't see it!

I'm still so shocked and amazed and blown away at how amazing that opening was...

With the voices at the beginning and the circus sounds and ringmaster voice and drums and then... the Any Other World instrumentals brought tears to my eyes. It's phenomenal... And the voices during that and after that Billy Brown trumpets....

It seriously is something so epic out of a movie or something.

It feels like Disneyland. It feels like something taken out of the Disneyland fireworks show... It makes me feels so good inside... That's my favorite so far of what I've heard. That and rain.

I just LOVED IT SO much... :wub2::tears: It feels like it'll make all my dreams come true... :lol3: It just feels so grand and regal and epic... :bow:

I'm still so shocked and amazed and blown away at how amazing that opening was...

With the voices at the beginning and the circus sounds and ringmaster voice and drums and then... the Any Other World instrumentals brought tears to my eyes. It's phenomenal... And the voices during that and after that Billy Brown trumpets....

It feels like Disneyland. It feels like something taken out of the Disneyland fireworks show... It makes me feels so good inside... That's my favorite so far of what I've heard. That and rain.

I just LOVED IT SO much... :wub2::tears: It feels like it'll make all my dreams come true... :lol3:

I know, I was crying at rain (still listening and still am tearing)

and I cried at Any other world, I need full songs and videos posted...

and yeah. Epic pretty much describes this.

thats how it makes me feel!! thats the weird feeling! I want to go out and make the world better or something!

I love the demented sounding horns at the beginning of Lollipop. It's rather circus-y. And the whole version is way more fun... I'm looking for the word to describe it. it's not kitschy because that's a bad thing. Glittery? I think you all know what I mean. Maybe.

Hehe. Low voice!

I just LOVED IT SO much... :wub2::tears: It feels like it'll make all my dreams come true... :lol3: It just feels so grand and regal and epic... :bow:

I've gotten the biggest chills every time I've listened to the intro. I love the new Billy Brown bits so much!

Lollipop was very.... :naughty: Naughty...

That lollipop that he threw out to the audience... it was strangely shaped..

And the Big Girl with the animal head :blink: Ahem.

And at the end the Lollipop girl had a lollipop and she put it to Mika and he licked it :das:

:lmfao:

Lollipop was very.... :naughty: Naughty...

That lollipop that he threw out to the audience... it was strangely shaped..

And the Big Girl with the animal head :blink: Ahem.

And at the end the Lollipop girl had a lollipop and she put it to Mika and he licked it :das:

:lmfao:

I wished it showed the licking bit.

I mean...:das:

that giant pizza on any other world still cracks me up, even though the song is my favorite...I kinda want an animation of it flopping around. *goes to see if she can make one*

I wished it showed the licking bit.

I mean...:das:

that giant pizza on any other world still cracks me up, even though the song is my favorite...I kinda want an animation of it flopping around. *goes to see if she can make one*

:lol3:Same here. "Darn, they didn't show him lick it..." :das:

Giant Pizza??

Is there a video? I haven't seen AOW yet.