2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

Question: What are the "lollipop video" download links on the first page from? This news video or something else?

It's the performance of Lollipop. It aired on TV and this is a HQ rip.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed also that as the evening gets darker and the lights on the clown's face change it starts to almost look like a chinese dragon costume instead of a clown at times... I wonder if that was his sister's influence in the design. You can see it more in this video http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HR4E3N37sT4 and I think it has to do with the swirls that come out from the sides of the head... they become more prominent as the night got darker and the lights on the swirly parts became more noticable.

interesting! I never thought about that but yeah, I can see that. nifty!

THANK YOU for all the fantastic pics, videos and reports!!!!!!

What a special show that was... truly amazing:wub2:

and what can anyone say about the new song, it's so emotional, wonderful and brilliant:wub2::wub2:

If they are going to Arras to set up again...it must have been a failry short afterparty.:mf_rosetinted: If he is foolish enough to try that brain-breaking stuff again.:boxed:

How did my post now appear before yours Ioana?? Forum up to tricks again??? I was answering your question:boxed:

Is anyone nice enough to Upload the RAIN VID to sendspace!

Megaupload is constantly doing the "no slots" thing

Pwiiiiiz!

Oh and,what happened with the afterparty? Was there one?

hey everyone! I've catched up to the pics, but where are the vids? can anyone tell me?

Check post #2 on the first page. It is all listed there, courtesy of Christine.

Christine...have to ask...melt my heart to stone??? In all the time I have been on here, I believe I have never see your user title change...it's now worrying me....

If they are going to Arras to set up again...it must have been a failry short afterparty.:mf_rosetinted: If he is foolish enough to try that brain-breaking stuff again.:boxed:

How did my post now appear before yours Ioana?? Forum up to tricks again??? I was answering your question:boxed:

niiice :roftl::roftl:

Well I hope that if there was,the right people managed to get in

We'll just have to wait for ye merciful Niki

I think they are all off to Arras, so nobody's back yet, and wondering myself if there really was an after-party....:mf_rosetinted:

Arras?!

i heard the the first 200(maybe) received a braclet to stay in the first row..

so it could be:mf_rosetinted:

I think so too Mana,I've seen some pics of him chatting 'on the fence' with people so that kinda excludes any afterparty...

Where did the party info come from in the first place anyway?Was is reliable to begin with?

I also think it's great, but not everybody likes it, really. Go to the thread about it.

yeah sad that there are lot of people who just HATE it :boxed:

i read that thread, i went away because i hate reading bad things about mika, dont know why, i just feel bad, i dont want to start to say something bad so i always go away :roftl:

OMG I don't know what to say...

Firstly thanks for all the reports, pictures and videos everyone!:flowers2:

It sounds and looks like the most spectacular concert ever! God I wish I could've been there and enjoyed it myself.

The new song gives me chills. It's SO beautiful and wonderful.:wub2:

I don't know how Mika does all this...he must be a magician!:wub2: