2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can definitely say my fangirliness comes out more when events like this occur. But the Mika flame never dies down... I think I'm slightly crazy in that regard, because I'm on a constant rotation of loving the Big M even when things aren't that exciting.

I can definitely say my fangirliness comes out more when events like this occur. But the Mika flame never dies down... I think I'm slightly crazy in that regard, because I'm on a constant rotation of loving the Big M even when things aren't that exciting.

me too. I've been unhealthily obsessed and still am a bit dependent on my Mika fix. is it healthy? can I get help? should I...

me too. I've been unhealthily obsessed and still am a bit dependent on my Mika fix. is it healthy? can I get help? should I...

Maybe we both should. :) I just know, regardless of whether things are slow in the Mika came or fast-paced like today, my feelings for him are continually unchanged.

same here. what do you usually complain about? i personally have a feeling that he's sometimes insincere in private conduct, perhaps even a bit 'fake' or 'bitchy', but hopefully I'm just oversensitive and paranoid... otherwise I am too much in love with the guy, I need therapy...

Haha, I am usually complainign about how Mika has changed. and i think he still has, this gig hasnt changed my mind. but i dont care if he is bitchy, as long as it isnt to me. or i will betch slap him.

Yippeee!!

I can't wait to hear HJ, It's always so different. I wonder if he's recorded it yet?

And broke my pants... reminds me of that Spongebob episode!

5150549_c127b3e800.jpg

Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha

oh god, i loved that sponge bob one ha ha ha

That Mika, he's such a punkin. Little bit a heaven, little bita a hell. Gotta love him

Uploading the Rain video now

*Joins the joining of the waiting*

joins the joining of the joinners joinning:roftl:

:lmfao:

sorry it's 06:17 am here i didn't sleep yet.