"Rain," Everybody!

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep thinking I hear when it rain and rain, and rain and rain

Yeah, that sounds more logic. But it also sounds like: When you let it rain you let it rain, and at some points: When you're out of/in rain you're out of/in rain..

I think Saranayde only said what the BGsingers sing.:doh:Cause it really doesn't sound like that.

Yeah, that sounds more logic. But it also sounds like: When you let it rain you let it rain, and at some points: When you're out of/in rain you're out of/in rain..

I think Saranayde only said what the BGsingers sing.:doh:Cause it really doesn't sound like that.

I indeed think thats the case, that she said what the backgroundsingers sing...

(it does not only not sound like it, it doesnt even look like he sings rain rain rain :P)

I hoped it was "When you let it rain" when I first heard the song - but now, I'm pretty sure it is indeed "when it rain, rain, rain."

What did it for me is this clip, at 2:58 especially; at 2:58, he emphasizes the first "rain" better. You can hear it again at 3:14-3:17.

The only other alternative I hear possibly coming out of his mouth is "when it raining rain." There's no "L" sound, not to my ears:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=37809046

Dear Mika: Please include (accurate!) lyrics in the liner notes to this album, kay? It would save us so much effort! :roftl:

I hear:

"When you're raining rainy rainy rain..."

:boxed::roftl:

:roftl:

It sort of reminds me of a little kid being bored and making up a song...

"Rain rain rain and rain rainyyyy... rain" :lol3:

Not in a mean way towards Mika though of course. It's still a wonderful song, just the chorus is a bit eh...

:roftl:

It sort of reminds me of a little kid being bored and making up a song...

"Rain rain rain and rain rainyyyy... rain" :lol3:

Not in a mean way towards Mika though of course. It's still a wonderful song, just the chorus is a bit eh...

:lmfao:

Now that you mention it...:naughty:

Oh well. Still a great song. So much better than anything I could come up with.:aah:

I hoped it was "When you let it rain" when I first heard the song - but now, I'm pretty sure it is indeed "when it rain, rain, rain."

What did it for me is this clip, at 2:58 especially; at 2:58, he emphasizes the first "rain" better. You can hear it again at 3:14-3:17.

The only other alternative I hear possibly coming out of his mouth is "when it raining rain." There's no "L" sound, not to my ears:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=37809046

Dear Mika: Please include (accurate!) lyrics in the liner notes to this album, kay? It would save us so much effort! :roftl:

okay so i always thought you guys were crazy for thinkin it was "when it rain, rain rain" but when i listened to the first time of the chorus it actualy did sound like it.....but when the chorus came round the second time...i thought it was too far of a stretch....now i'm stuck....some parts do sound like "when it raining rain" but others "when you're out in rain" and one part sounded like "when you're caught in rain":blink:

yes please mika give us correct lyrics!!:bleh: