lol the only 8th grade friend i have is my sister:naughty: actually to be honest 8th grade year was my favorite over all the years in highschool....i just hope college is better (i'm not ready to move out already!:shocked:)

haha nice.. 8th grade was.. alright for me. my mom was 1 of my teacher though, so that could have made it go down. lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha nice.. 8th grade was.. alright for me. my mom was 1 of my teacher though, so that could have made it go down. lol

:shocked:your mom was your teacher! gawd that woulda been miserable! my mom wanted me to go to the University she teaches and goes to....i though it'd be weird to go to school w/ my mom:boxed:.....what does she teach?

:shocked:your mom was your teacher! gawd that woulda been miserable! my mom wanted me to go to the University she teaches and goes to....i though it'd be weird to go to school w/ my mom:boxed:.....what does she teach?

i'll be off to bed...need sleep for boring school:thumbdown:

:bye:

she teaches 8th grade english

yeah, i broke down and cried when i found out shed be my teacher! xD

aw ok night!

• 1 month later...
Hello! Has anyone else started summer vacation??

my last day of school is tomorrow =[

Hey everyone!!!

It rained today :shocked:... Well, just a few droplets for about 10 minutes haha.

How is everyone?

you should see the immaculate thunder/lightning storm we are having. its been going for about 2 hours now, its slowing down a bit, but i have been on my neighbors porch watching it.

itis so amazing!!

My last day is supposed to be tomorrow but I've been sick since last Thursday so I haven't gone to school for a week already. Summer vacation here we come! :naughty:

haha i guess that works xD

i cant miss school these last 2 days [aka today which i already went to, and tomorrow]

because of finals, and ive been sick, and it sucks

ugh, i had 2 finals today and have 2 tomorrow and 2 the next day...but then i'm done! haha, lucky.:sneaky2:

You're getting pretty close though! I'm surprised because we were one of the last schools in Iowa to get out. Everyone else was out 2 weeks ago :sneaky2:

Hey everyone!!!

It rained today :shocked:... Well, just a few droplets for about 10 minutes haha.

How is everyone?

I love rain! I wish it was winter again though.

tomorrow!and graduation Friday!

Woot woot! Congratulations! :flowers2:

well...been outta school for a week and a half, but graduated yesterday!:punk: so got 4 weeks off, then off to college!

What college are you going to?

my last day of school is tomorrow =[

you should see the immaculate thunder/lightning storm we are having. its been going for about 2 hours now, its slowing down a bit, but i have been on my neighbors porch watching it.

itis so amazing!!

Last day today! YAY! I wish I could have been there to see the rain :mf_lustslow:

Yeah, that sucks. I've only taken ONE final! But I know I can't go to school like this, I've got a terrible cough and on/off fevers. Also I feel weak. :huh:

o yeah, that sucks, i am sorry

Last day today! YAY! I wish I could have been there to see the rain :mf_lustslow:

i wwas so sad its over!

its so wierd, its as clear as a bell right now

NuttyGummy you are American #88. Welcome aboard. :)

Nice to actually see people posting in this topic. It's always so quiet until summertime comes around.

That's for sure!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! :)

I've been out of school for a week now.

YAY!

This is my first day of being out of school AND not having to work. YAY!

Woooooo!

I still have to work today.

But, meh, it's only for a couple of hours--i'll live!

I've been out of school since early May, but my job just ended a few days ago... :)

Hilary, your signature is freaking adorable!

Hehe, oh thank you! :naughty: