2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

i have one too , and a friend one mine too.

and i have the green umbrella too.

short report of me (i'm too tired)

it was actually fun to sit and wait in the rain. we sat cosy under our umbrella's . some guy took a picture of us for his collection.

we were at the front row at the right side. the photographers made pictures of us , and also from me alone because i made a special dress. someone filmed me too. i don't know where it was from

i don't need to tell much about the gig , there is alot told already but we also didn't like hercules and love affair. but we did like sam sparro.one of my friends was a lollipopgirl on stage , she was so cute and we were so proud of her.

after the gig i was at the meet and greet with most of my friends. mika liked my dress , he said wow jesus christ that dress is amazing. and he wanted a picture of me , john made it for him. and we had a group picture with him.

i talked about my dream with mika , and that is to design some clothes for him and he likes that very much. i got a card from john to concact him about this. so this is actually going to happen. i already got some ideas . but i'm keeping that for myself , sorry.

this was one of the best days of my live

have you got a pic of the dress ?:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yah I wore my shirt! :thumb_yello: I don't think there are any pics of me where you can see me wearing the shirt (in Amsterdam), because it was too cold to just wear a shirt, but I guess I can post my pic now which was in the book, right?

Here is Mika's reaction on me wearing the shirt!

Nooooooooo, not that video!!!! :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Well, at least I can prove now that I was there :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Do you not know who Dylan is? pffffff

shameful really

:mf_rosetinted:

I do know Bob and Jakob. :mf_rosetinted:

His moustache wasn't that big actually. But we recognized something of Jack Sparrow in him. We liked his colourful poncho. It was funny when he tried to get it back on, and couldn't find the right hole for putting his head trough. He just ripped of his cap.

No, I noticed it on the pictures now.

Yeah, that was funny. ^^ (Although I didn't see him ripping off his cap. I feel like I've missed half the concert. :roftl:)

hi Vanessa! :wub2:

i'm so sorry i couldn't say goodbye, but i was asleep...ahem.

it was so wonderful to meet you! and thanks a lot for the photos (myspace)...i haven't uploaded mine yet...

how are you?

I'm sorry too !I didn't want to wake you up !

You are so lovely :wub2:!Can't wait to see your pics !

I'm gonna upload some pics here from the gig soon

Yah I wore my shirt! :thumb_yello: I don't think there are any pics of me where you can see me wearing the shirt (in Amsterdam), because it was too cold to just wear a shirt, but I guess I can post my pic now which was in the book, right?

Here is Mika's reaction on me wearing the shirt!

That comment: 'I wasn't allowed to say that' :roftl:

sorry

i don't find it funny

but impolite

considering all the huge efforts and expectations and passion he put in paris show, which, also if i didn't see it, was a great show under any aspects (said by fans who were there)

i don't agree and find it a bit presumptuos

he seemed to me very nice in not answering that.

sorry for offending, but this is my opinion.

don't want to start a riot though.

pm me in case you want.

let's move on

:mf_rosetinted:

I do know Bob and Jakob. :mf_rosetinted:

No, I noticed it on the pictures now.

Yeah, that was funny. ^^ (Although I didn't see him ripping off his cap. I feel like I've missed half the concert. :roftl:)

That's what the forum is for, it's so nice to exchange our feelings, reports views etc. After the concert I was really hyper, the day after the concert too. But this morning I was a little bit down, I realised that I've to wait till another concert. Now I'm reading all the reports, and see things I didn't noticed before, and I'm getting 'hyper' again. It's so nice sharing these things!

That's what the forum is for, it's so nice to exchange our feelings, reports views etc. After the concert I was really hyper, the day after the concert too. But this morning I was a little bit down, I realised that I've to wait till another concert. Now I'm reading all the reports, and see things I didn't noticed before, and I'm getting 'hyper' again. It's so nice sharing these things!

Yeah, I know, it's really nice sharing our experiences! :biggrin2:

sorry

i don't find it funny

but impolite

considering all the huge efforts and expectations and passion he put in paris show, which, also if i didn't see it, was a great show under any aspects (said by fans who were there)

i don't agree and find it a bit presumptuos

he seemed to me very nice in not answering that.

sorry for offending, but this is my opinion.

don't want to start a riot though.

pm me in case you want.

let's move on

But it can be possible that you find one show better then the other?

Don't know exactly who said it and if that person was in Paris or not.. but still..

I've been in Werchter & Amsterdam .. I'm not sure yet wich one I liked more, but they were not the same for me..

That's just a normal thing I think? :wink2:

Yes, it certainly is healthy, except when people are chasing round trying to clobber you with an inflatable lollipop!LOL!

Did you see Megs back?

The top she was wearing had those plastic rings on it. So where she got sunburned, she now has 2 big white circles on her back now, she couldn't believe it!

But luckily Niki soothed it with an erotic massage in the garden!

Some randomness.

dayplannerthingiemabob.jpg

Bob Dylan was there? That's cool man.

but sure!!!

one can think whatever and say whatever!

simply i don't find it nice to spit it on his face as soon as you see him...considering what paris meant to him.

that's all....

please, don't think i'm being bad...i'm just expressing my opinion.

i very rarely do, just because i live according to 'live and let live' rule.

this time i felt like venting out a bit...so many do it everyday here!:thumb_yello:

But it can be possible that you find one show better then the other?

Don't know exactly who said it and if that person was in Paris or not.. but still..

I've been in Werchter & Amsterdam .. I'm not sure yet wich one I liked more, but they were not the same for me..

That's just a normal thing I think? :wink2:

Yes I agree on that point. And don't forget the atmosphere at a concert, it's a big factor in my opinion.

I'm sorry too !I didn't want to wake you up !

You are so lovely :wub2:!Can't wait to see your pics !

I'm gonna upload some pics here from the gig soon

oh, nevermind! i have to charge my camera, the battery is low. :bleh:

hope you enjoyed our trip! maybe we see each other again some time...?

Bob Dylan was there? That's cool man.

When I read it, I thought Dylan was a person, not a hotel :roftl:

oh, nevermind! i have to charge my camera, the battery is low. :bleh:

hope you enjoyed our trip! maybe we see each other again some time...?

Haven't you charged it 2 days ago ?:blink::roftl:

Yes of course I enjoyed !I hope you too !

Yes I hope it will happen !:blush-anim-cl:

I wonder what people will think of me after reading this thread ...

*plans to run off to some island off the coast of Mexico*

:naughty:

Haven't you charged it 2 days ago ?:blink::roftl:

Yes of course I enjoyed !I hope you too !

Yes I hope it will happen !:blush-anim-cl:

yep, but it's empty again. :blink: the gig took its toll on the cam.

i even had to delete a few pictures during the concert because the camera was full!!!

I have to say I kind of agree with Robertina about what was said about Paris to him... Yes we're all allowed our own opinions on stuff etc... and can say what we like on this forum about his shows and stuff.... but when he's in the middle of a meet and greet, that he doesn't have to do .... to shout out something like that wasn't very well timed... even if you felt that... at that particular moment - it was best left unsaid... sorry just my opinion...

but sure!!!

one can think whatever and say whatever!

simply i don't find it nice to spit it on his face as soon as you see him...considering what paris meant to him.

that's all....

please, don't think i'm being bad...i'm just expressing my opinion.

i very rarely do, just because i live according to 'live and let live' rule.

this time i felt like venting out a bit...so many do it everyday here!:thumb_yello:

I personally wouldn't say something like that (but then again, as you can see, I almost say nothing :blush-anim-cl::roftl:) but if someone wants to say that ..

Don't know if Paris meant more to him than Amsterdam, or the festivals .. Why? Because of the 50.000 people? In Werchter there were 60.000 people (some even speak of 80.000) and althought there were not all there for him, he did a really good job in getting the audience with him ..

I don't get why Paris is more special, and are you sure that Paris meant more to him then the other gigs? Sorry, I'm a difficult person :bleh: