Christine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks to emka i've got a pic with Mika

isn't it lovely like you can almost totally see it's me dunno why but it actually makes me really happy 'cause for some reason i find it very funny

bc26cd53db2db5c0.jpg

It's a very nice pic, and I can totally understand you being happy for having one where you can see his face when he's speaking to you!

Hahaha I even have a more bad pic of me meeting Mika! But I still like it!

DSC02986.jpg?t=1215618483

Aye, same here.

And more:

P1100404.jpg

HAhaha, this pic is priceless!!

I think that it was during Any Other World- he seemed REALLY angry when he came out to do it, after Dave messed up playing (again!).

Mika seemed really angry, I even hear myself saying it in one of my vids. And later/earlier, not sure when, Cherisse gave Dave a horrid look as well, because he kept making mistakes.

Luke back anyone? At least he never made mistakes or if he did, they weren't obvious to the fans, and Mika did not seem to get angry in the middle of his set.

Food for thought I guess.

Oh and Jennifer, thanks so much for your pics as well, they are fantastic!!

It's a very nice pic, and I can totally understand you being happy for having one where you can see his face when he's speaking to you!

HAhaha, this pic is priceless!!

I think that it was during Any Other World- he seemed REALLY angry when he came out to do it, after Dave messed up playing (again!).

Mika seemed really angry, I even hear myself saying it in one of my vids. And later/earlier, not sure when, Cherisse gave Dave a horrid look as well, because he kept making mistakes.

Luke back anyone? At least he never made mistakes or if he did, they weren't obvious to the fans, and Mika did not seem to get angry in the middle of his set.

Food for thought I guess.

Oh and Jennifer, thanks so much for your pics as well, they are fantastic!!

i love mfc.. you get me :wub2:

and about david... i don't boo when he's introduced, i try not to critisize his being in the band as i don't know the background of that decision BUT i will never forgive him for spoiling Relax. i'm listening to Relax from my November gig, or February gig and it's just not the same. it's not the song i'm waiting for freezing, for hours. it's just flat. it's flat and i hate it. i know it's been discussed again and again but i can't get over that. :boxed:

i love mfc.. you get me :wub2:

and about david... i don't boo when he's introduced, i try not to critisize his being in the band as i don't know the background of that decision BUT i will never forgive him for spoiling Relax. i'm listening to Relax from my November gig, or February gig and it's just not the same. it's not the song i'm waiting for freezing, for hours. it's just flat. it's flat and i hate it. i know it's been discussed again and again but i can't get over that. :boxed:

Yes, I agree. It's different, and not in a good way. And I had some other person who is a professional musician listen to both versions, and he said that even before Mika came on stage at one of the gigs, Dave have already messed up a few notes of the song!!

How's that for quality?!

If the guy is not up to scratch, he shouldn't be there, quite frankly. Who cares that he's Mikey's friend and business buddy? If he's not good enough on stage, that is what it should be about. And I hope that Mika realises this.

Initially, my only issue with the keyboardist change was the personal side of it, how it had been done so last minute, not telling Luke properly,etc etc...

I never actually thought that the songs would sound worse, and that the kb guy would actually make a difference. Now I realise that it does, and that not every guy on the keyboard will be the same.

I didn't boo him in Amsterdam either though, maybe I should have, lol!

:roftl: oooh yeah *high five*

I like how in my pic the MFCers all look like I'm meeting some holy man! It's so true... :naughty:

:naughty::roftl::wub2:

i love mfc.. you get me

I didn't boo, yet I didn't cheer either when it was his turn to be introduced.

At least he didn't completely mess up the bg singing for Rain this time.

About Relax I'm feeling exactly the same. :tears:

THANK YOU!

You (and your friend) are very talented photographers!

hahaha thanks! I got a new camera as a graduationgift (its pink!) and it has 5x optical zoom which kind of helped :naughty:

Can't wait for more pictures of the people who were actually front-row!

Here are some pictures - almost all of MFC'rs - the first photo

will show you why I got none of Mika at the gig!! :sneaky2:

A long way from us!!!

031.jpg

Outside the cafe

beforethegign.jpg

Closer - and you can see my feet :)

myfeetn.jpg

MFC huddle

029.jpg

Some of the gang!!

030.jpg

Some more random ones

006.jpg

Wendy (Shady), Sophie (Niki27) and Wendy (Wendi)

017.jpg

Wendy Kath and Sophie!!

016.jpg

The two Wendys!!

046.jpg

Alex (weealx) and Jules (he does look more normal in some of the other photos!!

045.jpg